7154 N.W. 51 street, Miami, FL 33166 Map · Phone number

• Bunches Direct
  • Natinel Flowers, Linens and Invitations
  • Nery's Flowers
Floral Palace, Inc.

8 Reviews for Floral Palace, Inc.

Daniela Giralt · Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing and beautiful!

Claudia did the most incredible job for my wedding day. She was such a pleasure to work with, from the beginning she understood what I wanted and worked so hard to make all my floral dreams come true! I had the wedding flowers of my dreams, my bouquet, centerpieces, and church decor were a dream, she put in so much love and care it showed!!

Sent on 04/06/2020

Cinthya · Married on 04/06/2013

My flower decoration was absolutely amazing! Claudia did an amazing job and even took the bouquets to my house before the mass. I was able to take beautiful pictures of the flowers at my home. Claudia is very professional and friendly. I loved the service she provided from beginning to end! Our room looked spectacular! Thank you Claudia !!!

Sent on 07/30/2013
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 11/25/2011

After going to many other companies and receiving ridiculous quotes, I was finally referred to Floral Palace, Inc by an acquaintance of mine. I came to my consultation prepared with a document that outlined who we were as a couple, the style of my dress, the venue details and pictures of arrangements and bouquets that we liked. Claudia was incredibly patient and extremely knowledgeable and gave me great ideas of what other options were available. I was able to see her past work and she even gave me a tour of her facility and I could see what she was currently working on to get an idea of the quality of her work. I could tell that she was extremely talented and when I received her quote, I could not have been more happy. Her quote was within my budget and she was overly accommodating with all of the changes that occurred along the way. Claudia would call me to ask certain questions and as I trusted her judgement, I often let some of the decisions up to her.

I could not have made a better choice with Floral Palace. The bouquets were INCREDIBLE and UNIQUE, by far the most beautiful things that I have ever seen. My guests raved about the flowers - how gorgeous the bouquets, how the venue arrangements were just perfect and didn’t overpower the venue or how it was easy to see the people at your table without straining your neck. Flowers are often one of the most expensive parts of an event and with Floral Palace you get luxury arrangements & top service at a reasonable price. Floral Palace is the BEST!!!

Sent on 01/19/2012

• 7154 N.W. 51 street Miami, 33166 See on map
    Location of (Floral Palace, Inc.)