25 Melken Court, Nottingham, MD 21236 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Floral Expressions by Jennifer

Visit our website www.floralexpressionsbyjennifer@comcast.net or check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Floral-Expressions-By-Jennifer/190124410999054

Jennifer McLaughlin, owner and designer, has been involved in the Florist Industry since 1988. Weddings have been my specialty and favorite part of this Industry since 1990.

My team and I work with you to try to stay within your budget, but still try to help you achieve your dream wedding.

A home based business that makes you feel that we are personnally invested in your special day. We treat every event as if it were our own.

By appointment only. So please call so we can start making plans for your special day.

Follow Floral Expressions by Jennifer on

Floral Expressions by Jennifer 7
  • Abbey

Abbey Neuberger · Married on 08/03/2019

Gorgeous Flowers!!

Jennifer is amazing. She listened to my vision and wants, then made it a reality. She had amazing ideas and captured my vision perfectly. She was so easy to work with and answered all of my questions and was able to add to my order up until the very end!! Her work is stunning and guests at my wedding are still talking about the amazing flowers! I think another thing that sets her apart is that she comes back at the end to collect the vases and other rented items. It was a huge stress relief!! I will be recommending Jennifer to every bride I know!! Her flowers are unmatched!!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Floral Expressions by Jennifer 8
    Floral Expressions by Jennifer 9
    Floral Expressions by Jennifer 10
    Floral Expressions by Jennifer 11
    Floral Expressions by Jennifer 12

Floral Expressions by Jennifer's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I truly enjoyed being part of your special day. You were just so easy to work with. And everything tied together beautifully. And yes referrals are always welcome LOL.
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/03/2019

Best florist

Jennifer was amazing from start to finish. I walked in to our consultation not really knowing anything I wanted except the colors of my wedding. She then built up my dream bouquet, and assisted with ideas for my ceremony flowers and all of my other decorations. She is reasonably priced, and we were able to get everything delivered and set up right at the venue. I could not have asked for a better florist. My bouquets and centerpieces and everything were soooo beautiful. Thank you Jennifer!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Floral Expressions by Jennifer 13
    Floral Expressions by Jennifer 14

Floral Expressions by Jennifer's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. I really loved Your combination of colors and flowers. So glad that you added the sunflowers. Thank you for sharing the pictures. You looked absolutely beautiful. So glad that I could be part of your special day.
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/14/2019

Incredible!

Jennifer is SO talented!! She did the florals for our wedding on June 14, 2019. We immediately felt comfortable and trusted her when we met her. Through the planning process Jennifer was always very quick to respond and happy to accommodate any changes made...which I was still adding florals the week of the wedding! Jennifer took our vision above & beyond what we hoped for. Her work was absolutely breathtaking and our wedding would not have been the same without her touch on it! It was an absolute joy working with her.

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Floral Expressions by Jennifer 19
    Floral Expressions by Jennifer 20
    Floral Expressions by Jennifer 21

Floral Expressions by Jennifer's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for choosing me to be part of your special day. When we met, you and Tony were so excited about the florals for your wedding. So I knew I was going to love working with you both. Great taste and thinking about the little details make all the difference. Loved everything! Can't wait to see photographers pics.

• 25 Melken Court Nottingham, 21236 See on map