Floral Expressions by Jennifer

Nottingham, MD View map

Visit us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Floral-Expressions-By-Jennifer/190124410999054 as well as instagram

Jennifer McLaughlin, owner and designer, has been involved in the Florist Industry since 1988. Weddings have been my specialty and favorite part of this Industry since 1990.

My team and I work with you to try to stay within your budget, but still try to help you achieve your dream wedding.

A home based business that makes you feel that we are personnally invested in your special day. We treat every event as if it were our own.

By appointment only. So please call so we can start making plans for your special day.

• Michelle
    Michelle K. Married on 06/17/2022

Perfection!

I loved the flowers for my wedding and clung to my bouquet until its last days! Jennifer was so easy to work with. I didn't have colors in mind, only special flowers I wanted to feature. She helped me put together perfect arrangements. I could not be any more thrilled.

Floral Expressions by Jennifer's reply:

Thank you so much for that wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for choosing us to be part of your special day.
    Sara G. Married on 04/08/2022

Book Jennifer today!

Hands down recommend Jennifer. My wedding was postponed twice, and she stuck in there with us when we finally were able to have our big day! She was very honest and upfront with pricing and was willing to work with me on different ideas- and boy oh boy did I change my mind a bunch! :)

Our flowers were beautiful! Jennifer is extremely talented and I am SO happy with how everything turned out.

Floral Expressions by Jennifer's reply:

Thank you so much for that wonderful review. So very happy you finally got to have your special day. And even happier that we were able to be a part of it. Congrats to you both.
  • Emily
    Emily E. Married on 09/25/2021

Incredible floral experience

Jennifer did an AMAZING job on our flowers for our wedding. I was blown away at how beautiful the flowers were for our wedding. She is affordable, which seems to be hard to come by when searching for a florist for a wedding. I highly recommend hiring Jennifer for your wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Floral Expressions by Jennifer's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I really enjoyed working with you. I absolutely loved your color palette and flower choices. The pictures are amazing. You look absolutely beautiful congrats to you both.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

25 Melken Court Nottingham, 21236
Location of (Floral Expressions by Jennifer)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding