25 Melken Court, Nottingham, MD 21236 Map · Phone number

About Floral Expressions by Jennifer

Visit us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Floral-Expressions-By-Jennifer/190124410999054 as well as instagram

Jennifer McLaughlin, owner and designer, has been involved in the Florist Industry since 1988. Weddings have been my specialty and favorite part of this Industry since 1990.

My team and I work with you to try to stay within your budget, but still try to help you achieve your dream wedding.

A home based business that makes you feel that we are personnally invested in your special day. We treat every event as if it were our own.

By appointment only. So please call so we can start making plans for your special day.

Follow Floral Expressions by Jennifer on

71 Reviews for Floral Expressions by Jennifer

• Amy

Amy H. · Married on 08/08/2020

Beautiful, elegant arrangements

Jennifer did a wonderful job accommodating our change of wedding plans due to the pandemic. We just went very simple for this ceremony with roses, baby's breath, and some greenery for our bouquets. She also provided roses for boutonnieres as well. Her prices are outstanding compared to other companies. Jennifer is a visionary with floral arrangements and we look forward to working with her again next year for our big wedding!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Floral Expressions by Jennifer's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Looking forward to your other BIG day lol. What a crazy year this has been but you have been so easy to work with through all this craziness.

Victoria · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding flowers

Jennifer was very easy to work with and had no problems helping me with all of the little details when I needed suggestions. She even went out of her way to make the centerpieces more convenient for guests to take home! The flowers were beautiful and everyone kept complimenting how great the centerpieces looked in addition to my bouquet. She made my vision of my wedding come true!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Floral Expressions by Jennifer's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I get so many compliments on your bouquet as well as quite a few brides that want to duplicate it. Thank you for choosing me to be part of your special day.
  • Abbey

Abbey N. · Married on 08/03/2019

Gorgeous Flowers!!

Jennifer is amazing. She listened to my vision and wants, then made it a reality. She had amazing ideas and captured my vision perfectly. She was so easy to work with and answered all of my questions and was able to add to my order up until the very end!! Her work is stunning and guests at my wedding are still talking about the amazing flowers! I think another thing that sets her apart is that she comes back at the end to collect the vases and other rented items. It was a huge stress relief!! I will be recommending Jennifer to every bride I know!! Her flowers are unmatched!!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Floral Expressions by Jennifer's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I truly enjoyed being part of your special day. You were just so easy to work with. And everything tied together beautifully. And yes referrals are always welcome LOL.

• 25 Melken Court Nottingham, 21236 See on map
    Location of (Floral Expressions by Jennifer)