25 Melken Court, Nottingham, MD 21236 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Floral Expressions by Jennifer

Visit our website www.floralexpressionsbyjennifer@comcast.net or check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Floral-Expressions-By-Jennifer/190124410999054

Jennifer McLaughlin, owner and designer, has been involved in the Florist Industry since 1988. Weddings have been my specialty and favorite part of this Industry since 1990.

My team and I work with you to try to stay within your budget, but still try to help you achieve your dream wedding.

A home based business that makes you feel that we are personnally invested in your special day. We treat every event as if it were our own.

By appointment only. So please call so we can start making plans for your special day.

Follow Floral Expressions by Jennifer on

Floral Expressions by Jennifer 7
  • Misty

Misty Nuzzo · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful Flowers

Jennifer made my bouquet, our arch, and the flowers for our cake for our December 2018 wedding. All of her work was so beautiful and went above and beyond anything I expected. I actually cried when I saw it all together. She delivered everything herself to the venue the day of, and even came back to pick up the urns I rented from her for the arch. You will not regret booking her. She is so kind and genuine and has an eye for putting together exactly what you want! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Floral Expressions by Jennifer 8
    Floral Expressions by Jennifer 9
    Floral Expressions by Jennifer 10

Floral Expressions by Jennifer's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I loved your venue and your theme matched it perfectly. So glad you chose me to be part of your special day.

Amber Phillips · Married on 11/09/2018

Simply stunning!

I HIGHLY recommend Jennifer as your wedding florist! Her pricing is so reasonable and she does AMAZING work! My bouquet was absolutely stunning! I could not have asked for anything better! She is so easy to contact and flexibly. I met with her alone and she helped guide me throughout the whole process. It rained on our day and she was out there setting up in the rain! She did an amazing job and I could not have asked for any better! A few friends of mine have used her as well and had only great things to say! HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Floral Expressions by Jennifer's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. So glad you loved your flowers. I try to treat every wedding as if it were my own and hope that it shows.

Candy · Married on 11/03/2018

Stunning floral

Jennifer was so easy to work with and gave so many options. I sent pictures and she made them a reality. Not enough great things to say about the flowers.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Floral Expressions by Jennifer's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review and for being so easy to work with. So glad you chose me to be part of your special day. Loved your flowers. The garland was beautiful.

• 25 Melken Court Nottingham, 21236 See on map