25 Melken Court, Nottingham, MD 21236 Map · Phone number

About Floral Expressions by Jennifer

Visit us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Floral-Expressions-By-Jennifer/190124410999054 as well as instagram

Jennifer McLaughlin, owner and designer, has been involved in the Florist Industry since 1988. Weddings have been my specialty and favorite part of this Industry since 1990.

My team and I work with you to try to stay within your budget, but still try to help you achieve your dream wedding.

A home based business that makes you feel that we are personnally invested in your special day. We treat every event as if it were our own.

By appointment only. So please call so we can start making plans for your special day.

Follow Floral Expressions by Jennifer on

• Blue Iris Flowers
  • Amanda's Florist
  • The Twisted Vine

70 Reviews for Floral Expressions by Jennifer

Victoria · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding flowers

Jennifer was very easy to work with and had no problems helping me with all of the little details when I needed suggestions. She even went out of her way to make the centerpieces more convenient for guests to take home! The flowers were beautiful and everyone kept complimenting how great the centerpieces looked in addition to my bouquet. She made my vision of my wedding come true!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Floral Expressions by Jennifer's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I get so many compliments on your bouquet as well as quite a few brides that want to duplicate it. Thank you for choosing me to be part of your special day.
  • Abbey

Abbey Neuberger · Married on 08/03/2019

Gorgeous Flowers!!

Jennifer is amazing. She listened to my vision and wants, then made it a reality. She had amazing ideas and captured my vision perfectly. She was so easy to work with and answered all of my questions and was able to add to my order up until the very end!! Her work is stunning and guests at my wedding are still talking about the amazing flowers! I think another thing that sets her apart is that she comes back at the end to collect the vases and other rented items. It was a huge stress relief!! I will be recommending Jennifer to every bride I know!! Her flowers are unmatched!!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Floral Expressions by Jennifer's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I truly enjoyed being part of your special day. You were just so easy to work with. And everything tied together beautifully. And yes referrals are always welcome LOL.
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/03/2019

Best florist

Jennifer was amazing from start to finish. I walked in to our consultation not really knowing anything I wanted except the colors of my wedding. She then built up my dream bouquet, and assisted with ideas for my ceremony flowers and all of my other decorations. She is reasonably priced, and we were able to get everything delivered and set up right at the venue. I could not have asked for a better florist. My bouquets and centerpieces and everything were soooo beautiful. Thank you Jennifer!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Floral Expressions by Jennifer's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. I really loved Your combination of colors and flowers. So glad that you added the sunflowers. Thank you for sharing the pictures. You looked absolutely beautiful. So glad that I could be part of your special day.

• 25 Melken Court Nottingham, 21236 See on map
    Location of (Floral Expressions by Jennifer)