1640 Avalon Drive, Estes Park, CO 80517 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Floral Design of Europe

Brigitte is an award winning expert in Floral Design who has built her reputation for over 30 years - including 10 years in Switzerland. She is committed to the details. Each and every one of her creations exemplifies her talent and her dedication to providing you with the highest level of quality and design.

Floral Design of Europe will work with you to create a spectacular floral presentation for your very special event.

80 Reviews for Floral Design of Europe

Floral Design of Europe 7
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/30/2019

So beautiful!!

Brigit made planning this wedding a breeze. She took what we asked for and our ideas and ran with them. Everything looked absolutely stunning.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Paula Dick · Married on 10/06/2018

I highly recommend Floral Design of Europe

Brigitte provided floral arrangements for my wedding at the Black Canyon Inn in Estes Park. She was highly professional and a true pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. She really listened to my ideas of what I wanted for my wedding and created the most gorgeous arrangements that were way beyond what I had envisioned. They were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen at a wedding. All our guests couldn't stop talking about them! If you are planning a wedding in the Estes Park area, you should consider Floral Design of Europe. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/19/2018

Best florist in Estes Park area

Brigitte did an incredible job with all of our floral arrangements for our wedding at Della Terra. Her customer service was on point- from the initial consultation all the way to delivery/set-up of our flowers on our wedding day. She was professional, kind, honest, and flexible throughout the entire process. I felt like she really listened to what I wanted and made my vision of floral arrangements come to life for our big day. She did exactly what she said she would do and our flowers were absolutely perfect! You can tell the puts a lot of effort into picking the right type of flowers, good quality flowers, and making arrangements that are sturdy and don’t fall apart easily. Also of note- I went hiking in RMNP with my bouquet the next day (for fun) and it held up beautifully! I would recommend Brigitte and FDOE to anyone getting married in the Estes Park area!

Sent on 10/29/2018