1640 Avalon Drive, Estes Park, CO 80517 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Floral Design of Europe

Brigitte is an award winning expert in Floral Design who has built her reputation for over 30 years - including 10 years in Switzerland. She is committed to the details. Each and every one of her creations exemplifies her talent and her dedication to providing you with the highest level of quality and design.

Floral Design of Europe will work with you to create a spectacular floral presentation for your very special event.

78 Reviews for Floral Design of Europe

Floral Design of Europe 6
Floral Design of Europe 7

Paula Dick · Married on 10/06/2018

I highly recommend Floral Design of Europe

Brigitte provided floral arrangements for my wedding at the Black Canyon Inn in Estes Park. She was highly professional and a true pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. She really listened to my ideas of what I wanted for my wedding and created the most gorgeous arrangements that were way beyond what I had envisioned. They were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen at a wedding. All our guests couldn't stop talking about them! If you are planning a wedding in the Estes Park area, you should consider Floral Design of Europe. You will not be disappointed!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 08/19/2018

Best florist in Estes Park area

Brigitte did an incredible job with all of our floral arrangements for our wedding at Della Terra. Her customer service was on point- from the initial consultation all the way to delivery/set-up of our flowers on our wedding day. She was professional, kind, honest, and flexible throughout the entire process. I felt like she really listened to what I wanted and made my vision of floral arrangements come to life for our big day. She did exactly what she said she would do and our flowers were absolutely perfect! You can tell the puts a lot of effort into picking the right type of flowers, good quality flowers, and making arrangements that are sturdy and don’t fall apart easily. Also of note- I went hiking in RMNP with my bouquet the next day (for fun) and it held up beautifully! I would recommend Brigitte and FDOE to anyone getting married in the Estes Park area!

Floral Design of Europe 8
    Floral Design of Europe 9
    Floral Design of Europe 10

Maddison · Married on 06/14/2018

We are so glad that we chose Floral Design of Europe to be a part of our wedding at Della Terra. My husband and I live in Wisconsin. We planned a destination wedding in Estes Park without ever being there until 2 days before our wedding. Planning a wedding from states away comes with its challenges. We were not able to meet with any vendors before hand so we based our choices solely off of reviews and recommendations from our venue. Floral Design of Europe came highly recommended by Della Terra. Once I contacted Brigitte, she put my mind at ease and made the planning process easy! I sent her a few Pinterest pictures of what I was thinking, and she took it from there—it was that easy! On the day of our wedding, she came in and set everything up. I did not worry or stress about a thing! Floral Design of Europe was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! Brigitte is so talented and can turn your wedding flower vision into a reality!!

Floral Design of Europe 11