Floral Design of Europe Reviews

Floral Design of Europe 6
Floral Design of Europe 7

Paula Dick · Married on 10/06/2018

I highly recommend Floral Design of Europe

Brigitte provided floral arrangements for my wedding at the Black Canyon Inn in Estes Park. She was highly professional and a true pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. She really listened to my ideas of what I wanted for my wedding and created the most gorgeous arrangements that were way beyond what I had envisioned. They were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen at a wedding. All our guests couldn't stop talking about them! If you are planning a wedding in the Estes Park area, you should consider Floral Design of Europe. You will not be disappointed!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 08/19/2018

Best florist in Estes Park area

Brigitte did an incredible job with all of our floral arrangements for our wedding at Della Terra. Her customer service was on point- from the initial consultation all the way to delivery/set-up of our flowers on our wedding day. She was professional, kind, honest, and flexible throughout the entire process. I felt like she really listened to what I wanted and made my vision of floral arrangements come to life for our big day. She did exactly what she said she would do and our flowers were absolutely perfect! You can tell the puts a lot of effort into picking the right type of flowers, good quality flowers, and making arrangements that are sturdy and don’t fall apart easily. Also of note- I went hiking in RMNP with my bouquet the next day (for fun) and it held up beautifully! I would recommend Brigitte and FDOE to anyone getting married in the Estes Park area!

Floral Design of Europe 8
    Floral Design of Europe 9
    Floral Design of Europe 10

Maddison · Married on 06/14/2018

We are so glad that we chose Floral Design of Europe to be a part of our wedding at Della Terra. My husband and I live in Wisconsin. We planned a destination wedding in Estes Park without ever being there until 2 days before our wedding. Planning a wedding from states away comes with its challenges. We were not able to meet with any vendors before hand so we based our choices solely off of reviews and recommendations from our venue. Floral Design of Europe came highly recommended by Della Terra. Once I contacted Brigitte, she put my mind at ease and made the planning process easy! I sent her a few Pinterest pictures of what I was thinking, and she took it from there—it was that easy! On the day of our wedding, she came in and set everything up. I did not worry or stress about a thing! Floral Design of Europe was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! Brigitte is so talented and can turn your wedding flower vision into a reality!!

Floral Design of Europe 11
    Floral Design of Europe 12
    Floral Design of Europe 13
    Floral Design of Europe 14
    Floral Design of Europe 15
    Floral Design of Europe 16
    Floral Design of Europe 17

Ruth · Married on 09/25/2017

Brigitte was amazing! She brought so much natural beauty to the wedding! Where other florists suggested silks, Brigitte used only real flowers and greens and they were spectacular!

Pam · Married on 07/07/2017

Brigitte is wonderful! I only provided her with colors and a list of items we would need and she came up with the most beautiful bouquet, corsages, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. Our guests were raving about the floral arrangements all evening! We had hanging arrangements along the aisle at the venue, which she went out in the rain to set up herself. She brought shepherd's hooks for the hanging arrangements as well. I was getting ready and didn't have to worry about a thing- she came and set everything up for the outdoor ceremony and the indoor reception. She was very easy to communicate with throughout the planning process. I can't say enough good things about Brigitte! Highly recommend!

Michelle · Married on 04/01/2017

Brigitte is amazing, she took time to meet with me even though I didn't have an appointment, she sis very sweet and accommodating. Using some pictures I sent her, our wedding colors and a little direction she created the most beautiful bouquet and the centerpieces were perfect. She is very professional, flexible and creative. My guests raved about the flowers and highly recommend her talent for your wedding or other celebration.

Jen · Married on 01/07/2017

Brigitte was amazing! She designed our floral arrangements and centerpieces and did an amazing job. I was struggling with what I wanted our centerpieces to look like, and Brigitte listened to my vision and came up with something absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend Floral Design of Europe!

Breana · Married on 11/12/2016

I only needed a bridal bouquet and didn't have any specific flowers in mind, just that I wanted something simple and wintery. Brigitte was wonderful to work with, very responsive and helpful, and worked with me through photos and suggestions. My bouquet was perfect, with all the elements I described and she even wrapped it beautifully with perfectly matching fabric and pearl pins. I loved it so much and I only wish I had more of a chance to thank her in person when she delivered it!

• Christine187

Christine · Married on 09/08/2016

Brigitte did an amazing job with our flowers! We met with her, showed her pictures of what we were looking for and she had every little detail done. Our flowers were perfect. She couldn't have done a better job. Brigitte went above and beyond to make that vision come to life. Our guests are still raving about our decorations! Every little detail came together.

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2016

Brigitte did an amazing job with our flowers! We had a unique vision and Brigitte went above and beyond to make that vision come to life. Our guests are still raving about our decorations! Every little detail came together.

Emily · Married on 08/06/2016

Brigette did an incredible job with the flowers for our big day - she worked extra hard to work in our wedding colors, set up each arrangement and centerpiece and pinned on every corsage herself! She even let us take and use all of her vases and the arrangements in them for our brunch the following day. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Heather · Married on 07/23/2016

Brigitte was so easy to work with. I found some photos online and came up with an overall idea with the colors of the wedding and gave it to her and she knocked it out of the park!! The bouquets were amazing and the table settings turned out beautiful! She was even able to find some beautiful mason jars that were light blue in color that worked so well with the venue. You won't regret using her.

Holly · Married on 05/15/2016

Brigette does an absolutely beautiful job. She really has an eye for design. Every guest commented how beautiful our flower arrangements where and wanted her information. You have to trust her and the end result is absolutely gorgeous! I can not tell you enough how beautiful and perfect she made every piece.

Kara · Married on 10/19/2015

Did a wonderful job on my flower, my bouquet was gorgeous.

Kathleen · Married on 10/10/2015

Brigitte did an amazing job! She worked within our budget to create some beautiful arrangements that looked way more expensive than they really were. She delivered on time to multiple locations, making sure all flowers were in place when they needed to be. She has a great creative vision. From just a few pictures and ideas we provided her, she was able to create beautiful arrangements that matched the colors and theme of our wedding. Would highly recommend her for any wedding or other celebration.

The flowers Brigitte created for my wedding were absolutely beautiful. I almost wanted to cry happy tears at how pretty my bouquet looked. Not only that, but Brigitte was very prompt and friendly to work with. Stunning...the flowers were so gorgeous! I highly, highly recommend working with Brigitte.

Crystal · Married on 09/18/2015

Brigitte did a fantastic job on our wedding flowers! We had a consultation with her and she did her best to put a personal touch on our flowers. She was also very flexible and came to set up a little early by my request. I would highly recommend her!

Brooke · Married on 09/14/2015

One word- AMAZING!!! Brigitte lite up when I told her of the vision for my flowers on my wedding day- what she ended up creating, far exceeded my expectations!! Every detail was immaculate, sturdy and gorgeous! I cannot express enough how delighted I was when I finally saw the bouquet I've been dreaming of! Brigitte is a delight to work with as well! :)

• Alacia & Benjamins Wedding

Alacia · Married on 07/04/2015

Floral Design of Europe was amazing to work with. She knew everything we wanted and made a budget we could afford. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! She also worked with our wedding cake designer and made everything wonderful

Christy · Married on 05/24/2015

Brigitte was wonderful! She was so kind and easy to work with. We did not have the opportunity to meet with her before the wedding. We decided on the flowers and the color scheme all by email and phone correspondence. The flowers were gorgeous! Truly better then I could have imagined.

Mike · Married on 05/07/2015

Brigitte is an all-star! She worked with us to remain in a very tight budget, knowing flowers were not at the top of our priorities for our wedding. She delivered the most gorgeous pieces at a very competitive price. I was extremely pleased at her pieces! She was very easy to work with; FLAWLESS!

Matt & Laura · Married on 12/17/2014

Brigitte is a magician!!

We live a few hours away from Estes Park and were unable to get there to meet with Brigitte in person prior to the week of our event. Nonetheless, she kept in regular contact via phone and email to ensure that she had captured our vision to the fullest extent. Which she did! -- Walking down the stairs on our wedding day to see the flowers and decor had me floored! My vision had come true, all at the hands of Brigitte! I promise you this -- Brigitte is your flourist come true! Give her a call! :)

We thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Brigitte!

• Annie

Annie · Married on 11/16/2014

Brigitte at Floral Design of Europe was a true joy to work with. The bouquet and buttonhole she created for our elopement were so beyond my expectations- they were breathtaking! She was so flexible with our needs and was very responsive. I can't say enough about her work- she is truly an artist. Thank you so much for making our special day so very lovely!

Anne · Married on 10/02/2014

Brigitte was amazing to work with. You can tell that she loves what she does. She took our thoughts and ideas and used them to make flower arrangements that were like natural works of art. She got our style and taste immediately and was really flexible in switching arrangements around when we needed to change our budget, etc. Her flowers really made our wedding elegant and beautiful. They were noticeable but they didn't steal the show and weren't ostentatious. Simply exquisite artistry. And she was so nice and easy to work with. She really went the extra mile for us - even working with our cake designer to get real flowers on the cake, etc. Brigitte is worth every penny.

Brianne · Married on 09/29/2014

We were SO pleased with how all of our flowers turned out. We didn't really know what we wanted for flowers, just the color scheme. Brigitte put together the most stunning bouquets and centerpieces we could have ever asked for. It was such a wonderful surprise the day of. Highly recommend her if you are getting married in Estes Park!