20780 Holyoke Avenue PO Box 1211, Lakeville, MN 55044 Map · Phone number

About Flora Etc.

Brides and bride's moms alike take comfort in knowing that special day will be more than just special, it will be truly unique. And so should your flowers. At Flora Etc, we understand that it is important to pick wedding bouquets and flowers that fit your style. That's why designer Amy Povroznik, will get to know your likes and dislikes and style prior to helping you decide on the details. Most importantly, Flora Etc. will create something special while staying within your budget.

"Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. We understand that. This is why your wedding day is very important to us as well. I love working with brides and helping them achieve their vision of that "perfect day." We take care of the details so it is one less thing you need to worry about. " – Amy Povroznik

home page image
wypweddingblog 35
schmidt kunkel 519
schmidt kunkel 504
Flora Etc.
olympic hills golf club twin cities wedding vendor
zweber152468copy
home page image
ed68ca647e8bb43f zweber15 2468copy

7 Reviews for Flora Etc.

• Heidi

Heidi · Married on 10/14/2017

Amy was AMAZING. She has such a talent, and really made the day so magical and beautiful. We had two meetings to go over artistic design, and the game plan throughout the day. She was so great, and was able to stretch my budget and my ideas with a simple centerpieces, and the bouquets I wanted. She was responsive, professional, and so helpful. Amy, you rule!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Lisa · Married on 01/23/2016

Flora Etc was recommended to us by a friend who had used their services for her wedding a few years prior to ours. When I (bride) met with Amy, the owner to talk over options for flowers, I was struck by her attention to my want to stay within a budget and how she suggested numerous differed options to keep me within that. I left with my quote, knowing that I would be booking with her. The end result was gorgeous! We paid for delivery and setup, and Amy herself brought the flowers to both the church and the reception hall, setting everything up to ensure it looked perfect. She was on time and worked quickly and carefully. Flora Etc was also flexible with us in terms of adjusting plans and giving final payment. Due to weather (winter wedding in MN!) I could not make it into the store to drop off final payment and my centerpiece vases by the date noted, and they understood and let me come in at a later date. Amy, her staff, and the products were, put simply, amazing, and I only wish I had the opportunity to work with them again!

Sent on 02/25/2016

Flora Ecetera did an amazing job with my flowers! They were even more beautiful than I pictured. My mother and I met with Amy and she took our ideas and came up with even better ones. She was so creative, and even did a free centerpiece to put on my table at the reception. She had a wonderful idea for the guy's boutineeres with rosemary and babies breathe. It looked so nice, not too feminine and my groom loved the smell of rosemary. She was amazing and I would recommend her to anyone getting married, and will definitely go back for any flower needs I have.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Flora Etc. FAQ

• What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 20780 Holyoke Avenue, PO Box 1211 Lakeville, 55044 See on map