Flip a Hit

New York, NY View map

what is flip a hit?
Flip a Hit is an easy & affordable alternative to traditional videography services for weddings & events. You can capture every moment from the rehearsal to the reception through the eyes of those who care about you most.

Several days before your wedding, you will receive a care package that will include our HD video cameras and a bunch of other goodies (including tips & tricks from our pro's) to help ensure that your experience is simple & successful.

Now armed with our high quality, pocket-sized HD video cameras, your friends & family help film not only one of the biggest days of their life, but the days leading up to it and after it. They'll have a blast! It's easy, fun and enables you to not only capture the classic moments of an event, but the candid, intimate, funny & behind- the-scenes moments that are often missed by traditional videographers.

After the event, simply return the cameras and we'll upload the footage and create a professionally edited video. Your story will not only be preserved forever but can be shared online at your discretion thru our website or your favorite social media website. Flipahit.com is all-inclusive, so you won't have to worry about paying for anything out-of-pocket such as postage or online hosting.

• User1936274 2+ years ago
    We used Flip a Hit for our wedding weekend in August 2014 and were very satisfied. We distributed the cameras to our bridesmaids and groomsmen the Thursday before our Saturday wedding- it was great to capture memories from the activities before and after the wedding that a videographer wouldn't normally capture, such as the various after-parties, salon visits, photo sessions, rehearsal, Sunday brunch, family pizza party, etc. During the speeches, a bridesmaid used one camera to capture each speaker while another guest used a second camera to capture our reactions!

I was happy with the highlight reel, which was a professionally edited 3-minute clip made from the footage we captured and set to our wedding song. To me, however, the highlight reel was icing on the cake- what I really wanted this for was to have the raw footage & pictures that our friends took during my wedding weekend. (I know that Flip a Hit will return the raw footage to me, but I made sure to copy the data to my PC before sending the cameras back to them so that I wouldn't have to wait to see it.)

I notice from other reviews that there have been issues with responsiveness and delivery timing in the past. Flip a Hit must have taken action on this feedback and made improvements- they were very responsive to me, and they worked with me to make sure that the cameras were delivered before we checked into the hotel several days before the wedding.

Overall, I recommend Flip a Hit as a cost-effective and fun way to get some very personal pictures and video from your wedding weekend.
    Melissa Married on 02/16/2013
    We had a great experience beginning to end with our flip it video. Our guests all enjoyed being a part of our day and our video in the end made people cry who didn't even attend the wedding.. It was 100% worth it and I would recommend everyone have it to capture all the special moments from the special day
  • Kendra
    Kendra Married on 01/12/2013
    A very easy & fun vendor to work with. Very different from traditional videography, which is what we wanted. Cameras arrived on time and were very easy to use. Included tripod and other useful guides. We received our highlight reel 9 weeks after our wedding, which I thought was rather quick.

Definitely a great vendor.

Real Weddings