Fleurs d'Henry

Santa Rosa, CA View map

Fleurs d'Henry brings a refined yet lavish abundance to Wine Country weddings. As one of Santa Rosa's oldest florists, we've been creating floral designs for Sonoma and Napa County brides and residents for over 75 years. We are committed to unsurpassed service, quality and attention to detail. We listen and work with you to design floral arrangements that create atmosphere and reflect your personal taste. Our experienced florists combine their knowledge and love for flowers with their appreciation for color and composition to create elegant and unique arrangements tailored to your specific event.

FLEUR'S D'HENRY WEDDING VIDEO:

PREFERRED VENDOR OF WINE COUNTY BRIDE WWW.WINECOUNTRYBRIDE.COM

Melissa Married on 08/01/2021
    This was a very short notice destination wedding so I had very little time to prepare and I did all the planning from my hometown (then San Diego). Fleurs d'Henry did a tremendous job of working with me via the internet to get a sense of what I wanted as far as the bridal bouquet and absolutely nailed it. The bouquet was STUNNING. They also had very helpful decorating suggestions and worked with my budget. I was incredibly happy with the result; the flowers were absolutely beautiful. We didn't do very much in terms of decoration so the flowers were a key part of the look we achieved and it was fantastic. Very elegant and simple and just fabulous.
    Maxine Married on 09/20/2008
    Fleurs d'Henry is a brides dream because I just gave them an idea of what I wanted and they finished it with the most beautiful arrangements. The flowers I thought were exotic and difficult to get they supplied them. Not only was the fragance delightful but they were so magnificent in beauty. Also they were very fresh and lasted a long time.
    I don't think you will find any other florist of this quality.

Kara Married on 08/22/2008
    This vendor did the bridal party bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres, and church bouquets. I especially liked the bride's bouquet. The vendor was very helpful in suggesting types of flowers to put together. The arrangement was very nice.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Morgen Benoit, Certified Professional Photographer Morgen Benoit, Certified Professional Photographer Wedding Photographers

Beautiful flowers and excellent service!

1915 Mendocino Ave. Santa Rosa, 95401
877-332-2883

Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm Saturday 9:00am-3:00pm
Location of (Fleurs d'Henry)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding