516 Selby Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55102 Map · Phone number

About Fleur de Lis

Fleur de Lis captures the beauty of flowers through lush garden style arrangements to bring both a touch of whimsical and elegance to events and venues.

Inspired by the seasons we are dedicated to sourcing the freshest and most local blooms to create custom floral designs that are individually tailored to each event, space and mood.

Located in the historic Cathedral Hill district of St Paul, Fleur de Lis has captured the hearts of our clients for more than 30 years with the freshest most beautiful flowers.

Consultations are complements. To start the conversation and check if your date is still available, please go to our website https://www.fleurfresh.com/wedding-services.

image 51 327401 v7

Fleur de Lis 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect florist for a Twin Cities Wedding

What first drew me to Fleur de Lis for my wedding day was their palpable enthusiasm for our wedding from the very first meeting. What I never could have dreamed of was how absolutely perfect they made our floral arrangements fit the style and needs of our wedding. They truly listened to my thoughts and dreams for the Big Day, and they went above and beyond to create stunning pieces that made the wedding just pop. The colors of the arrangements were absolutely perfect and in line with the color scheme of the wedding, and they made the most stunning, jaw dropping bridal bouquet that I was complimented on all day. They are also completely fair with their prices, which won't break your wedding budget. I would have paid double for what I got from Fleur de Lis, but I didn't have to! I highly recommend Fleur de Lis if you're looking for an outstanding wedding florist!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Fleur de Lis 8
    Fleur de Lis 9

Esme Gitis-Miles · Married on 08/11/2018

Thank you, Fleur de Lis!

Our wedding flowers were beyond exceptional. Chuck and his team turned our tent into a sunflower wonderland. I could not have hoped for anything better. Truly, it was perfect.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Christine · Married on 06/23/2018

Excellent service and execution

Flowers were really important to me for our wedding, and I'm so glad we worked with Fleur de Lis! We had general ideas about what we envisioned, but we needed professional help to bring those ideas to life. We had met with several vendors before coming to Fleur de Lis, and Nicole was the first person to suggest practical solutions based on our venue and our set-up for the ceremony and the reception. I LOVED my bouquet and the flower rings for my bridesmaids are still one of the highlights I remember from the day.

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Fleur de Lis 10
    Fleur de Lis 11
    Fleur de Lis 12

Fleur de Lis FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

• 516 Selby Ave Saint Paul, MN, 55102 See on map