Five Bridge Inn

Rehoboth, MA View map

Five Bridge is a classic New England outdoor location for weddings. The Inn sits on 80 acres in the nine hundred acre preserve with miles of trails through pastures, woodlands and bogs. Travel to this Southern New England location, convenient from many areas, and this remote setting makes it an ideal location for weddings and gatherings with ultimate privacy. As with many places, Five Bridge offers use of its grounds to their B&B guests, but it also includes so much more; a bridal suite for the bride and her bridesmaids to prepare, use of the main house for photos or preparations, as well as a room at the bed and breakfast for the happy couple on their wedding night with a complimentary breakfast the next morning. Five Bridge Inn's unique colonial character and location make it a place folks never forget. Seventy percent of this B&B’s visitors are repeats, which speaks for the beauty and quaintness of this lovely site. This is a versatile event site that can accommodate large weddings with 300 guests to smaller, more intimate ceremonies where you can see all your loved ones gathered in one breathtaking place to celebrate your love. Celebrate with friends and family, play games on the lawn in the afternoon, kick back with the fire pit in the evening, and create memories you would never imagine. Imagine saying your vows in the wedding chapel, front lawn, or Greek pergola, pristinely lit with well maintained grounds. Party with your guests on the dance floor and relax in the screened gazebo, by the firepit. Host your next event in The Barn with outdoor ceremony and entertainment area, all modern amenities and classic, rustic charm!

20 Minutes from Providence

40 Minutes from Boston

• Apryl
    Apryl Married on 09/22/2020

Look no further!

Five Bridge Inn was fantastic in every way possible! The Inn was gorgeous! The barn was perfect! I’m speechless at how absolutely amazing my wedding was. The team they have is flawless. I waited my whole life for this day and Five Bridge Inn made that happen for me. You have the Inn for 24hrs so it’s very laid back and put no stress on me the day of. Most venues you have 6 hrs and have to be out but this place makes the whole 24hrs worth while! Look no further and book now!
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 07/17/2020

A Fairy Tale Come True

Five Bridge Inn was the first & only venue we looked at. We immediately knew it was the one. We were so excited to get married at the barn. Then, corona happened. We were devastated -- as was the world. Ann, James, Sonya, and the crew had our backs every step of the way. They helped us transition everything so we could have it in the tent and at the birch. James was there to listen to me cry multiple times over the phone! He never gave up the faith and they fought HARD to make sure we would have a safe and fun wedding. When the big day finally came, Ann and her family opened their arms to us and accepted us into their inn as if we were a part of their family. We have never stayed somewhere as magical! It wasn't just the "fancyness". It was the little things. The fact that there are shampoos in the showers waiting for the bride and guests.. there are snacks for you.. she COOKS for you.. you can swim..you can have YOUR DOG.. the list goes on and on. When it was time to walk down the aisle, Ann helped me fluff out my dress train and I will never forget it. At night, they lit us a huge fire and even helped organize our items! I will never forget this place & these incredible people. For the small price you get a lifetime of memories. Thank you Five Bridge for making my fairy tale come true.

-Ashley & Eric Carvalho
    8/14/2020
    Judy W. Married on 11/22/2019

Daughter's Wedding 11/22/19 - Fantastic

I cannot say enough about The Five Bridge Inn. James & Anne were a pleasure to deal with to make the day perfect in every way. So flexible & helpful, full of ideas and suggestions. Ralph's Catering was the very best food I have ever eaten at a wedding. Hart Photography was awesome as was South Coast Entertainment for our DJ & Photo booth. Everybody made the day truly magical for my daughter & her new husband. The barn was fabulous and everyone raved about it. The fact that you get the Inn for 24 hours is truly a unique experience. I highly recommend this venue for all your wedding needs.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

John Skip Sweeney - Officiant John Skip Sweeney - Officiant Wedding Officiants

Five Bridge Inn is a beautiful and private setting for weddings both big and small. The grounds and house are always immaculate. Working with Ann Messenger and her staff is a delight as Ann seems to be everywhere, keeping everyone informed, watching the clock and helping to make the magic happen. From what I have seen in many weddings at Five Bridge Inn, couples enjoy working with Ann as much as I do.

Piper Brown Photography Piper Brown Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love Five Bridge Inn. You cannot go wrong with this venue. Great ambiance, great staff, fantastic venue!

Five Star Entertainment Five Star Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've worked Five Bridge Inn many times in recent years. I absolutely love it there, just great people that know exactly what they're doing. Oh and of course beautiful setting.

152 pine street Rehoboth, MA, 02769
Location of (Five Bridge Inn)

Five Bridge Inn frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of Five Bridge Inn in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Five Bridge Inn for wedding events is known for:
  • Barn
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Inn/B&B

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Five Bridge Inn for wedding events?

Five Bridge Inn offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Five Bridge Inn offer?

Five Bridge Inn offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Five Bridge Inn offer for wedding events?

Five Bridge Inn offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Clean Up
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What percentage of users recommend Five Bridge Inn and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Five Bridge Inn is recommended by 85% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in value, 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in average response time and 4.8 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding

Wedding Venues