78 Reviews for Five Bridge Inn

Wheelchair Access (2)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
76 Five Bridge Inn Reviews

Beautiful & Perfect!
24 hour venue has everything you need!
Newly added Barn!

Profile Picture sonya, 9/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Definitely have your wedding here! We got married there yesterday and everyone came to us and says hands down best wedding they ever been too. The grounds are beautiful and to have access to the outside during the function and not be stuck in a hall. This is the best place to have a wedding. Ann and James were so helpful and sweet. The wedding doesn't end with the bonfire right after. Beautiful place, awesome people. What else could you ask for!!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From start to finish, everything about Five Bridge Inn was perfect. Our wedding was a few weeks ago, and we still can't believe how perfect it was. Everything we forgot to think about, FBI had it covered. Everything we wanted for our day, FBI made it happen. Rain was in our forecast but we had zero worries about it since the rain plan is equally as beautiful. Thankfully, the weather held out and all of our guests enjoyed every corner of the venue! I couldn't stop saying, "this is even more beautiful than I imagined!" during the day when our vision finally was all together in reality. During our reception a big mishap (our fault) was looming and there seemed to be an impending disaster. When we found Harold & Ann, they took care of it immediately and no one knew any different. It was incredible.

Additionally, the Inn itself if just the best. It is so clean and well-spaced out. Our wedding party was blown away.

Five Bridge is a perfect venue to suite any taste. Our guests are still in awe and we are continuing to receive compliments, and I imagine they'll continue for a long time. I can't say enough great things about FBI. If you want a worry-free day, do not hesitate and book them now!

Profile Picture Caely, 6/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views

There aren’t adequate words to describe how wonderful Five Bridge Inn, the owner and all the staff are! From the first time we met Ann and saw the Inn we were in love. It is so beautiful and has just about everything you could ever dream of wanting for your wedding. Ann and her family and staff become family during the planning process and big day and literally do everything they can to make sure everything goes off without a hitch. The facility is flawless and has endless amounts of things to offer, from the beautiful tent, the unbelievable barn, to alpacas and the cutest resident dog, Chippy! We had our wedding in the barn and all of our guests were absolutely in love. If you’re looking for a rustic feel that looks like Joanna Gaines decorated, book the five Bridge Inn barn!
I could go on for days about what an amazing experience I had at Five Bridge Inn. But most importantly, if you are looking for an absolutely jaw dropping facility where you will be treated like family from start to finish, book the Five Bridge Inn, you won’t regret it and will fall in love with the facility more and more each time you visit!

Profile Picture Becky , 6/1/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Wheelchair Access

When we first met with Ann to do a venue tour we instantly fell in love with the place. Throughout our tour, we saw Ann's passion for her property and what she does. Throughout the months leading up to our wedding, Ann was readily available to answer all of my questions, no matter how many times I called. Given that we had a late winter and everything stayed so cold, a few weeks before the wedding it was hard to visualize how the property would come together. I was worried about it still looking like a winter wedding even though it was springtime, but Ann did her magic.

May 5, 2018 came, and our wedding was perfect! Five Bridge Inn was more then we could've ever asked for. Being a 24 hour venue, we were able to get there early in the morning to enjoy the day, the fire pit was lit afterwards, the bridal party was able to stay on property for the night, and we got breakfast the next morning. The convenience of everything made our day go by so smooth and we didn't have to worry about anything going wrong. All of our guests keep telling us that our wedding was the best they've even been to, and we keep telling them it was because of how amazing the venue was!

Most importantly, we want to thank Ann and her staff. They went above and beyond our expectations! We highly recommend the Five Bridge Inn to everyone who is looking to have their wedding at a perfect place!

Photo
Profile Picture Kara, 5/5/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking

A wonderful place to get married! Beautiful atmosphere and the staff was friendly and welcoming. Everyone loved being able to hang out by the bonfire afterwards. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tina, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful property it’s breathtaking from any area.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had our wedding at the Five Bridge Inn on 10/21/17, and it was an incredible experience! The entire day went off without a hitch, and we couldn’t be happier! The grounds are pristine, and between the house, pavilion, main tent, tent on wheels and gazebo/firepit area, there isn’t anything missing you would need! It was great to be able to be on the property before the ceremony to get ready with everyone and then spend the night on the property following the after-party firepit and pizza and then wake up together for breakfast in the morning. Ann and her family have been hosting weddings for years, and they are extremely organized and competent.

Our only few critiques of the venue was that the tent decorator required additional fees, as well as the pizza for the after party (well worth it), and the communication with the required bar company was incredibly difficult. I highly recommend a day of coordinator or someone to help setup your decorations, stick to the schedule for the day etc, since that is not provided. Also, keep in mind that the venue is definitely a business - often 3 weddings a weekend -so you will be filtered in and out of the house to accommodate each wedding before and after yours. Don’t let these critiques deter you because I wouldn’t change a single thing about our wedding day, and we are so incredibly happy with the Five Bridge Inn! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a mix of an outdoor ceremony with a tented reception and a comfortable backyard wedding atmosphere. We had the most magical wedding day, and Ann, the staff and the amazing venue made this happen!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is more then beautiful...we recently celebrated our son's wedding here it was the best day..Ann was right on top of it all .She helped us through the whole process from finding our caterers to the photographer..I was so impressed at how much detail she and her family have put into making this a place for all the best memories..The grounds are amazing with many options around the property for you to share your vows ..i have visited here on many occasions just to see what new things
Ann has come up with to make it even more spectacular then it already is,,She has new ideas and every day is adding something exciting to this beautiful Inn..i would highly recommend everyone to check out what Ann has to offer i promise you wont be disappointed 5 stars and more and Thank you Five bridge in for making my sons wedding so special we couldn't have done it with out you and your team Keep doing what your doing AMAZING!!!!!!!! Pat Reslsler

Profile Picture Pat, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Five Bridge Inn was the perfect venue for our wedding. We wanted a simple, outdoor wedding where we could bring in some lawn games and have a pig roast. We got all that and more with Five Bridge. The venue and grounds are gorgeous and we got to stay overnight at the inn with our close friends. Our after party at the fire pit allowed us to extend our day well into the early morning hours.
However, the best part of Five Bridge is, hands down, the owners, Ann and James. When our bartender that we booked didn't show up, Ann and James took over and solved the problem quickly and quietly. We discovered the issue at the conclusion of the ceremony and by the time we were done taking pictures, the bar was stocked and most of our guests didn't even know that anything was wrong. We are so grateful for Five Bridge for making our day so amazing.

Profile Picture Kaylee, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Covered Outdoor
4.7

Amazing venue. All of my wedding guests couldn’t say enough good things about the grounds and staff.

Profile Picture Sam, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Five Bridge Inn was more than we ever could have asked for. Ann is truly amazing and so helpful. The Inn ia stunning and kept
Up so well and all of the family “staff” are wonderful. We have continued to receive endless compliments about our wedding.Our day truly was perfect, we recommend thia venue to everyone! Thank you!! Xo

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
4.1

Pros:
Beautiful venue and reception space.

A lot of things are included like tables, chairs, ceremony seating, sound system, etc. Saving some expenses.

Guests all had a wonderful time.

Being able to stay at the inn with entire wedding party the night of the wedding was great!

Fire pit/after party area is a nice touch, no time limit differentiates venue from others that we looked at.

Cons:
We were not able to use our bartending service of choice and did not find this out until 3 weeks before the wedding. Originally was told I could use anyone as long as they had proper licensure, rules changed without me being notified.

We were originally told we could arrive as early as possible to get ready. On wedding day we were not allowed into the rooms until 1 pm as the wedding from previous day was still there making getting ready portion of photography and videography difficult.

Venue seemed to be short staffed as restrooms and reception areas were left a mess from wedding night before, staff had to be asked to clean it up by mother of the bride.

One staff member was seen by caterer taking food from buffet and placing in his own Tupperware without asking, we ended up with no leftover food that we paid a lot of money for.

Overall it was a great wedding, everyone had a lot of fun. Beautiful place, lots of photo opportunities. I would give 5 stars if the professionalism of service were to be slightly improved.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Really great inclusive beautiful venue!

Profile Picture Anna , 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding was 8.13.17 and it was the best day ever. Ann was always super helpful through the whole process making sure all my needs were met. The venue and rooms were super clean and everyone was so friendly. I recommend this venue because it's like no other

Profile Picture Nitzia, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a wonderful experience with everyone at FBI. Our guests all raves about your venue.

Profile Picture Jill, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
3.1

Overall, my experience at Five Bridge Inn was positive: Ann was great, the property was beautiful and well kept. The house was clean and rooms comfortable. I loved being able to spend the night with friends, and we had a fantastic time.
I do have a few complaints about the professionalism and availability of inn staff:
I found Ann's son to be openly rude to staff. On more than once occasion he was condescending to staff in front of my group and me.
Also, it was awkward sharing the space with the family. It rained the day before my wedding, so the night my friends and I stayed over, we remained indoors. It was strange sharing the kitchen area with the members of the household. I felt like we were intruding, which was an uncomfortable position to be in. Also, my friends and I brought a box of party pizza, and I watched a junior family member take one of the last slices of pizza, which I thought was strange.
The day of the wedding, I wanted the sides of the tent opened as the weather had cleared and the tent was stuffy, but inn staff were nowhere to be found. I felt it was made non-verbally clear that once we were at the inn, those running it weren’t going to wait on us.

Profile Picture Ellen, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I begin? What an amazing venue! You hear so many horror stories about things that go wrong at weddings these days that it is tough to stay calm and balance the nerves before the big day approaches. However our wedding will forever be remembered by many of our friends and families as the "best wedding" they have ever been to, and I can confidently attest that success to the Five Bridge Inn and their staff! Our day truly went better than expected, and it humbles me to be able to say that. I instantly clicked with Ann and her staff because they were so easy-going and REALISTIC. Their confidence and ease with helping us plan our day kept me at ease and made the planning process enjoyable. I also appreciated the payment plan offered which helped ease the financial aspect of paying our dues to the venue. The setting is beautiful if you are looking for a quiet, private backyard/country style atmosphere and ALSO, The Five Bridge Inn is pet friendly! We had our dog at the wedding which meant so much to us and our family, it was a huge selling point of why we chose the Five Bridge Inn. I also enjoyed the flexibility we had with choosing which vendors we wanted to use. There is not enough that I can say about this place, but I would highly recommend this venue to any prospective couple looking to host an amazing party for their special day! I simply wish I could repeat the day, over and over again.

Profile Picture Liz, 7/16/17, 3 Reviews
0.9

Had to cancel my daughter's July wedding. Did so in January. They rebooked the weekend but would not return any of the hefty deposit we gave them. I thought the place was run down. The house needs cleaning and a major update. The bathrooms for guests were quite rustic. The house is slapped together and the tent was not clean. I was happy we did not have our wedding at this venue. They have ignored all my requests for a partial refund.

Profile Picture Barbara, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I cannot begin to say enough good things about Ann, her staff, and the venue. Throughout the process, Ann had a laid back but professional attitude. The weekend of our event (we stayed Friday night through Sunday afternoon), she was attentive to our needs... although I can say that with her thorough preparation, there wasn't much we needed to ask for!

Ann helped with the ceremony rehearsal and provided excellent vendor recommendations. The day of the wedding, Ann coordinated with each of our vendors to create a seamless and exceptional experience for us.

The grounds were absolutely amazing! We hosted our rehearsal dinner in the area by the pool on Friday night, the brunch provided in the morning was delicious, the girls had hair/makeup done in the salon at the Inn, and we had an after party bonfire that completed our wedding weekend.

I have been recommending Five Bridge Inn to anyone looking for an event venue... and look forward to going back as guests of the Inn in the future.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

This was mine and Garrett's favorite day. We will always remember and cherish the memories made here at Five Bridge Inn. From the time we booked the venue until the day of the wedding, it felt like home. Our family and friends enjoyed themselves and a friend of ours will be getting married here next year! Thank you for making this day so special!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding was a dream because of Ann and the five bridge inn. The only way I can describe our wedding weekend was magical.

Photos
Profile Picture Jenna, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Pet Friendly

From the moment we met Ann it was a great experience!!! We booked the property beginning of February and got married 3 months later!!! My husband described it like going to Disney...Ann never said no to us!! Ann was very accommodating!! We would call because a family member would want to see the property before the wedding and she would let us come by at any time to see the property. We got to Five Bridge on Friday and left Sunday. Our rehearsal dinner...perfect besides the rain which Ann had covered. Our wedding day POURED in the morning but Ann assured us everything would be fine. The rain stopped and within half hour they had the sides off the back tent and we were ready to go!!! They have every detailed covered!!! From the rehearsal dinner...getting ready the morning of our wedding...ceremony...reception...after party by the fire pit to breakfast both mornings. We felt like we were at home. We would recommend Five Bridge Inn to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Tara, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Five Bridge Inn is an absolutely beautiful wedding venue, but more importantly, comes with Ann! Having a wedding at Five Bridge was wonderful because you have the whole grounds to yourself, with the option of having every event right there on the grounds! We stayed from Friday - Sunday, had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktails, and reception all in different areas of the gorgeous property. Ann serves as the wedding coordinator and everything went so smoothly with her help. As a bonus, there are llamas, goats, and Chippy the dog. If you want an outdoor wedding where you can do it your way - look no further than the gorgeous Five Bridge Inn!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Ann and team are absolutely terrific! The property at the Inn is stunning and blew away not only us, but every single one of our guests. People were coming up to us all night saying how it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to and looked like it came straight out of a magazine. I would choose the Five Bridge Inn again in a heartbeat if I could do it all over!

Profile Picture Elise, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews