Unpublished Street Address, Sacramento, CA 95821 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Fits and Stops Photography

Fits and Stops Photography is a husband and wife photography team located in Sacramento, California. Their goal is to create images that let you relive every moment of your wedding from start to finish. They use a photojournalistic and contemporary style to create clean and moving pictures. Fits and Stops Photography are self-professed geeks who are passionate about making your memories unforgettable.

Experience
This photography company is owned by P.J. and Erica Oswald. They fell in love with photography on a family trip to Scotland and have never looked back. A year later they started a photography blog and when that took off, P.J. turned Fits and Stops Photography into a full-time business. In 2018, they won WeddingWire’s Couples Choice Award.

Fits and Stops Photography offers three different wedding packages to choose from that are completely customizable. They offer anywhere from six hours of coverage up to an entire day, digital images to download and print, an online gallery and a complimentary engagement session. Additional services include:

• One event per day
  • Prints
  • Liability insurance
  • Travel

Other Services
In addition to shooting your wedding, this photography company will also shoot the following:

• Engagement shoot

Fits and Stops Photography 5
Fits and Stops Photography 6
Fits and Stops Photography 7

Michele · Married on 05/05/2019

Breathtaking pictures and amazing service

Going into planning our wedding, our top priority was getting amazing pictures to perfectly capture our special day. I’ll admit we had high expectations when it came to our photographers and were hopeful Fits and Stops Photography would deliver. P.J. and Erica went so far above and beyond our highest of expectations. To start with, they are both extremely kind, thoughtful and professional. They automatically put you at ease on what can be a stressful and nerve wrecking day. They were extremely flexible and adaptive to the many different environments, changes in timeframe, a sick groom and even a couple dogs! Us girls were of course running late, and Fits and Stops Photography quickly adjusted the timeline and were extremely considerate of my husband who was sick. During our newlywed pictures it started raining, which seriously concerned me at the time. However, when the rain started P.J. and Erica didn’t fret. Instead, they quickly adapted, calmed my nerves and found a perfect clear umbrella (at lightening speed I might say). All of the pictures were simply breathtaking. They did such an amazing job! Much more than we could have dreamed of. Oh and did I mention, they sent us a link to all of our pictures after a week and a half, before even returning from our honeymoon! I don’t know where else you could find a photographer who delivers quality and service like this. We cannot recommend Fits and Stops Photography enough!

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Fits and Stops Photography 8
    Fits and Stops Photography 9
    Fits and Stops Photography 10
    Fits and Stops Photography 11
    Fits and Stops Photography 12
    Fits and Stops Photography 13

Fits and Stops Photography's reply:

You guys made the rain work perfectly for you...and you kept it at bay for the rest of the day! Thanks for choosing us to serve you!

Erin · Married on 01/18/2019

Quite the dynamic duo!!

P.J. & Erica are personable and SO creative!! They provided us with endless shots for my sentimental heart and we didn’t even notice they were around capturing these moments; they are stealth to be sure. Their planning, expertise, and insight helped the day move smoothly. We are over the moon with our choice to have Fits and Stops Photography capture our wedding day!!! You won’t be sorry you picked this pair!!!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Fits and Stops Photography's reply:

It was wonderful getting to know your "sentimental heart" better, Erin. It pairs phenomenally with that guy you married!
  • Andrew

Andrew Huber · Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent and Enjoyable

The Fits and Stops photography duo, P.J. and Erica Oswald unite to form a team better than Batman and Catwoman. My now wife and I hired Fits and Stops for our engagement shoot and our whole wedding (including getting ready, door games, ceremony, and reception). In fact, this was not my first experience with them. I first met them when they were photographing my university's graduation ceremony. I was so impressed with their charm and professionalism that I had them at the top of our list for wedding photographers, and I am glad I did. On top of that, they were very responsive to every call/email and were intentionally flexible with our needs and wants in regards to our wedding. They both found incredible shots: some staged, some candid. P.J. especially seemed willing to do anything or go anywhere to get the perfect shot. That is what I expected from professional photographers and that's what I got. But what I appreciated most was not their prodigious skill at picture-taking but their attitudes. I'm not someone who likes taking pictures, but both of them made it easy, enjoyable, and just plain fun. Despite P.J. and Erica being near strangers, there was an ease and simple joy in sharing moments within one of the most pivotal days of our lives with them. In fact, they made our wedding even better. They even provided the pictures back to us ahead of schedule. I recommend anyone to seriously consider Fits and Stops because my wife and I were extremely satisfied with their work, professionalism, and manner.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Hmm, but are we better than Superman and Lois Lane? 😉

Thanks for the kind words, Andrew. we're so glad to have served you!

Fits and Stops Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings