Fits and Stops Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,825 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,825 Most Popular Price

Fits and Stops Photography delivers striking wedding photography for hopeless romantics. Based in Sacramento and serving Northern California, photographer P.J. Oswald and his team create images that let you relive every moment of your wedding from start to finish. They use a photojournalistic and contemporary style to create clean and moving pictures, and they craft custom albums for their couples.

Pricing

Wedding packages start at $2250, and most couples spend $3825.

Experience
This photography company is owned by P.J. Oswald, who fell in love with photography on a family trip to Scotland and has never looked back. A year later he started a photography blog and when that took off, P.J. turned Fits and Stops Photography into a full-time business. They won WeddingWire’s Couples Choice Award in 2018, 2019 and 2021.

Fits and Stops Photography offers three different wedding packages to choose from that are completely customizable. They offer anywhere from six hours of coverage up to an entire day, digital images to download and print, an online gallery and a complimentary engagement session. Additional services include:

• One event per day
  • Prints
  • Liability insurance
  • Travel

Other Services
In addition to shooting your wedding, this photography company will also shoot the following:

• Engagement sessions
  • Elopements and Destination Weddings
  • Wedding portraits
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Rehearsal dinner

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,975

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Hand-Coloring
One Event / Day
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,825

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
One Event / Day
Toning
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Kathryne
    Kathryne B. Getting married on 06/05/2022

Absolutely perfect!

Let me start by saying that my husband and I are not picture people - we are introverted people and the idea of a bunch of staged photos at say, I don't know, our own wedding was very intimidating. But, wanting to document the fact that we were, in fact, young-ish at one time, we began researching to find the perfect person for the job. Most photographers I contacted were impersonal to say the least. I was swarmed with form letters, price sheets, and surprisingly-short-closing-windows-of-opportunity-act-now-or-lose-your-date letters. Then I found PJ.

Instantly, communicating with him was warm and personal, but not at all invasive or pushy. He was willing to work with us about our specific, individualized needs and customize a package for us. I instantly got the feeling that he was as excited about our wedding as we were! We booked him for May 30, 2020 and...then Coronavirus happened. We were shredded. Initially, it looked like things might open up and we could hold the wedding regardless, but, alas, it was not meant to be.

We ended up holding a ceremony, regardless, with just over a dozen of our closest friends and family at our home. PJ stayed in constant - but, again, not pushy - contact as we all went through the pandemic together. Again, he was so flexible and was willing to work with us to put together a smaller package, using some of the time we had booked for our full wedding.

On the day of, PJ was enthusiastic, energetic, and a lot of fun to work with. AND THEN! (not kidding), it started to rain. Last minute, we had to drag our ceremony from the outdoors to inside the (fully functioning for horses) barn. We were not prepared to host in there and it was not at all decorated for such an event. Nonetheless, it was very special for us and PJ captured the day in all of its slapdash, haphazard, midst-of-a-pandemic glory. The photographs are exactly what we wanted and these two introverts were very comfortable working with him.

And did I mention that we even threw taking pictures with horses at him? He was amazing.

A very special thank you to PJ for being a sincere pleasure and joy to work with. Guys like these are hard to find these days - book him now!
  • Hiran
    Hiran M. Married on 04/29/2022

Best Photography Experience Ever!!!

Wedding planning is incredible stressful, but hiring Fit and Stops for my wedding reception was hands down one of the best and easiest decisions I made during that process.

We contacted PJ after reading all his glowing reviews, and he did not disappoint! PJ is incredibly professional, punctual, and has an amazing ability to put you at ease during stressful times. He is easy to work with, even when we were running late to our event. Even my guests were raving about PJ the next day!

PJ's attention to detail is second to none and I would rate him 10 out of 5 stars if I could!

Fits and Stops Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Hiran--it was so much fun to be included in your celebration. I won't forget it!
  • Harmon
    Harmon M. Married on 02/22/2022

Highly Recommend

We had hired P.J to take pictures for us for our court marriage ceremony and he did an amazing job. The pictures turned out even better than I had imagined. P. J is an amazing photographer and made us feel super comfortable throughout the whole process. I would definitely hire him again in the future and I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a photographer.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

94 photos · 06/22/2018

Unpublished Street Address Sacramento, CA, 95821
9162819616

Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm
Location of (Fits and Stops Photography)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding