Fits and Stops Photography Reviews

21 | Sacramento, CA

21 Reviews for Fits and Stops Photography

21 Fits and Stops Photography Reviews

Tricia and Waison · Married on 10/06/2018

We had a wonderful experience with PJ and Erica, highly recommend fits and stops photography!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Fits and Stops Photography's reply:

What a blessing to serve you two! It is rare to find families and friends with as warm a relationship as you guys have... So excited for you!
  • Audrey

Audrey Jones · Married on 10/06/2018

Better Than I Could Have Dreamed

Fits and Stops Photography is so professional and beyond talented. You will be speechless with your pictures, and have the most beautiful memories to cherish forever.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Fits and Stops Photography 1
    Fits and Stops Photography 2

Fits and Stops Photography's reply:

We had a blast working with you two, Audrey. We're grateful to serve you, and are eager to hear about your adventures in marriage!

Erin · Married on 05/26/2018

P.J. and his lovely wife Ericka captured so many sweet moments, details, and candid shots of our wedding day, we are just blown away! They did exactly what we discussed and planned! The pictures turned out amazing and were sent back to us soooooo fast! These memories will fade over time but due to the beautiful and carfefully executed photos P.J. took we get to have gorgeous reminders grace the walls of our home forever. P.J. as Jeremy would say, you are an honorary McDonald! We love you guys!

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Fits and Stops Photography 3
    Fits and Stops Photography 4
    Fits and Stops Photography 5
    Fits and Stops Photography 6
    Fits and Stops Photography 7
    Fits and Stops Photography 8

Fits and Stops Photography's reply:

Woo hoo! We're honorary McDonalds now! It was such a privilege to serve you guys on your beautiful Wedding day!

Hannah · Married on 05/12/2018

Getting married can be an incredibly stressful task. There’s so much going on, the last thing you want to remember is what poses you were wanting to do or what family members you HAVE to get pictures with (according to your parents). PJ and Erica made that part so simple! They found the best place for our romantic photos at sunset and where to do the first look. They had looked through my Pinterest and knew what poses I wanted (ones that I had completely forgotten) so all I got to focus on was how happy I was to be married to my best friend.
    We just got the photos back from our recent wedding and I couldn’t be happier with how beautiful everything turned out!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Fits and Stops Photography 9
    Fits and Stops Photography 10

Fits and Stops Photography's reply:

We're so glad you love your images, Hannah! You guys were a blast to work with, and we're still talking/laughing about some of the great moments that played out that day. So happy for you two!

Kinu · Married on 03/02/2018

Braved the wind and rain and captured our special day perfectly! What a great guy! Couldn’t be happier with the pictures we have for our wedding and engagement shoot.

Fits and Stops Photography 11
    Fits and Stops Photography 12

Christine · Married on 02/24/2018

P.J and Erica are amazing and so personable. Our photos came out so natural and beautiful. We were happy that we went with fits and stops for our wedding photography. They captured everything we wanted and more. They are so attentive and kind, They made the day less stressful. We have gotten so many compliments on the photos and couldn't be happier. We would highly recommend P.J and Erica to capture your special day.

Fits and Stops Photography 13
    Fits and Stops Photography 14

Erin · Married on 10/14/2017

Do you want to feel and look like a model on your wedding day? Book with F&S. P.J. was amazing and although I felt very awkward at first in front of the camera, he made me feel comfortable quickly. He got a ton of amazing shots of my husband and me and got them edited and sent to us in record time. Highly recommend!

Erika · Married on 09/29/2017

PJ and Erica are AMAZING. I love every single photo. They didn't miss a moment and captured everything important to me on my wedding day!

Valerie · Married on 09/24/2017

We had both Erica and PJ working with our wedding party, and they were the best! We were at ease and having fun. All of our family loved them as well. They were flexible and even gave us a ride to our reception so our family could run ahead and get everything set up. They didn't feel like "the Photographers", they felt like they were apart of the party.

Fits and Stops Photography 15

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

PJ and Erica were more amazing than i could have imagined. From the first conversation to getting our photos they were super responsive, professional, and just a joy to work with. The photos were great and we could not have asked for better people to be part of our day!

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

PJ is such a pleasure to work with! He’s professional, kind, understanding, personable, and soooooo good at what he does! We first booked him for our engagement photos. The first time my husband and I met him there was a connection! He’s so easy to talk to, and he makes the picturevraking process enjoyable. By the end of the shoot, we felt like we became friends with such a talented photographer who truly cared for us and the photos he captured of us. We knew that day we would ask him to photograph our wedding a year later! For our wedding, he was even better! We had approximately 120 guests, and he managed to capture all the beautiful moments just by himself! He was a photographer ninja! So much energy and talent! All of our guests were amazed with how many moments he captured with being one photographer compared to such a large group of people. He was courteous to our guests, and got to know some of them as well! The pre-planning for the wedding was a breeze. He gave us some questions and reviewed it with us to make sure he didn’t miss anything. I also added a few shots a week before our wedding and he accommodated me with no hesitation! He’s extremely quick with responding, and reasonably priced with the quality of work he does! The best thing was that he finished editing our photos a day shy from a week after our wedding!!! That was important to me because I was slightly impatient/excited to see them! My husband and I are so happy with the photos he captured on our special day. We cannot thank PJ enough! We will always turn to him for future photography needs in our new life together! We love you, PJ!

Fits and Stops Photography 16
    Fits and Stops Photography 17
    Fits and Stops Photography 18
    Fits and Stops Photography 19
    Fits and Stops Photography 20

Stephen · Married on 05/13/2017

PJ is a professional photographer that immediately puts you at ease the moment he's on the scene. He has a talent for making the most of a chaotic situation, and adapts easily to changes. He manages people well once he's in charge, delegating tasks to keep people involved. We laughed so much during our wedding shoot, he knows how to get people to relax and feel comfortable. He went above and beyond what we paid him for, and we have a wonderful collection of photos cataloging many amazing memories. He has a knack for capturing great spontaneous shots, fresh emotions, and compelling compositions on the spot. We couldn't be happier with PJ's photography, and we highly recommend him to capture your own nuptial memories.

Samantha · Married on 05/13/2017

I am very picky about photos and PJ did an amazing job. He was informative and helped me lay everything out, along with answering all my questions. He is very timely and efficient, and he captured all of the photos I wanted. He is very friendly and keeps everyone smiling. Which is exactly what every bride needs on her wedding day. I highly recommend Fits and Stops Photography! I received my photos in a weeks time and the pricing is excellent.

Nichole · Married on 11/12/2016

Over all P.J was amazing! So happy we chose him to capture our special day. P.J went above and beyond capturing beautiful shots of my wedding. I will be using him again in the future for sure!

khrystina · Married on 10/15/2016

The entire process from arranging our first meeting to final payment was a breeze! PJ was very quick to answer any and all questions in a detailed manner and was flexible/quick to adapt when rain caused our outdoor ceremony to be pushed inside at the last minute. We are so happy we chose PJ to be our photographer, not only for the amazing value of his pricing and the amount of photos you receive, but for all the hard work he put into capturing amazing and unique shots. We received many compliments from guests on our big day regarding his efforts to get the best shot possible (which often included climbing chairs and lying on the floor). His attention to detail was stunning and the poses he had us do looked natural. Our photos were delivered within a week of our event and the site used for photo sharing is very user friendly. We will definitely use PJ for all of our future photography needs and you should too! You will not be disappointed.

J · Married on 07/23/2016

Fits and Stops Photography greatly exceeded our expectations. P.J. is a consummate professional, and his organization, tireless work ethic, and perfectionism gave us one less thing to worry about on our wedding day and of course pictures that will last for generations to come. We vetted eight other area photographers, but their portfolios, flexibility, and prices simply did not compare to F&S'.

Shaina · Married on 06/11/2016

Amazing service! They helped me with a charity event that just passed and help raise money for a wonderful cause. Their service delivered amazing pictures of preschoolers at a non-profit preschool that brought smiles to all. They also took pictures for my wedding and engagement photos and I still look at the pictures on a monthly bases two years later. They never fail to deliver service that is the of the best quality, prompt responses, great flexibility, open to new ideas and much more! Garinteed to be my photographer for all life events!

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Fits and Stops Photography 21

Fits and Stops Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Shaina. We love working with you too! There's nothing like getting to continue working with folks we love even after the wedding day!

Amy · Married on 05/14/2016

PJ and Fits and Stops Photography are professional, responsive, and flexible! They allowed me to have a stress free wedding day knowing that everything related to the photography was taken care of. We received our photos back really quickly and were so pleased with the finished product! We would highly recommend fits and stops photography!

Justine · Married on 04/19/2015

I have had the pleasure of Fits of Stops not only servicing my wedding, but also my brother-and-sister's-in-law some months later because they were so great! PJ and his crew are personable, patient, and flexible to get the best shot that captures the magic of your day. Absolutely beautiful work, and the most exceptional team to work with. You seriously will be spreading the word to friends and family yourself, just watch! ;)

Tara · Married on 02/05/2015

We loved our photographer! He was super friendly, flexible, creative and a great photographer. He had our photos to us extremely quickly and did a superb job photoshopping where we wanted it. We have one of the photos blown up and framed in our living room. A friend was amazed that P.J. had completely photoshopped a person out of the photo and you couldn't even tell!

Becca · Married on 08/27/2017

P.J. was fantastic at our wedding! He was very professional about everything and I felt at ease with him. He stayed in the background and I never felt like I was being hounded by the paparazzi. He was able to capture some very unique shots! A fantastic find!