Fits and Stops Photography Reviews

Fits and Stops Photography 5
Fits and Stops Photography 6
Fits and Stops Photography 7

Michele · Married on 05/05/2019

Breathtaking pictures and amazing service

Going into planning our wedding, our top priority was getting amazing pictures to perfectly capture our special day. I’ll admit we had high expectations when it came to our photographers and were hopeful Fits and Stops Photography would deliver. P.J. and Erica went so far above and beyond our highest of expectations. To start with, they are both extremely kind, thoughtful and professional. They automatically put you at ease on what can be a stressful and nerve wrecking day. They were extremely flexible and adaptive to the many different environments, changes in timeframe, a sick groom and even a couple dogs! Us girls were of course running late, and Fits and Stops Photography quickly adjusted the timeline and were extremely considerate of my husband who was sick. During our newlywed pictures it started raining, which seriously concerned me at the time. However, when the rain started P.J. and Erica didn’t fret. Instead, they quickly adapted, calmed my nerves and found a perfect clear umbrella (at lightening speed I might say). All of the pictures were simply breathtaking. They did such an amazing job! Much more than we could have dreamed of. Oh and did I mention, they sent us a link to all of our pictures after a week and a half, before even returning from our honeymoon! I don’t know where else you could find a photographer who delivers quality and service like this. We cannot recommend Fits and Stops Photography enough!

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Fits and Stops Photography 8
    Fits and Stops Photography 9
    Fits and Stops Photography 10
    Fits and Stops Photography 11
    Fits and Stops Photography 12
    Fits and Stops Photography 13

Fits and Stops Photography's reply:

You guys made the rain work perfectly for you...and you kept it at bay for the rest of the day! Thanks for choosing us to serve you!

Erin · Married on 01/18/2019

Quite the dynamic duo!!

P.J. & Erica are personable and SO creative!! They provided us with endless shots for my sentimental heart and we didn’t even notice they were around capturing these moments; they are stealth to be sure. Their planning, expertise, and insight helped the day move smoothly. We are over the moon with our choice to have Fits and Stops Photography capture our wedding day!!! You won’t be sorry you picked this pair!!!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Fits and Stops Photography's reply:

It was wonderful getting to know your "sentimental heart" better, Erin. It pairs phenomenally with that guy you married!
  • Andrew

Andrew Huber · Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent and Enjoyable

The Fits and Stops photography duo, P.J. and Erica Oswald unite to form a team better than Batman and Catwoman. My now wife and I hired Fits and Stops for our engagement shoot and our whole wedding (including getting ready, door games, ceremony, and reception). In fact, this was not my first experience with them. I first met them when they were photographing my university's graduation ceremony. I was so impressed with their charm and professionalism that I had them at the top of our list for wedding photographers, and I am glad I did. On top of that, they were very responsive to every call/email and were intentionally flexible with our needs and wants in regards to our wedding. They both found incredible shots: some staged, some candid. P.J. especially seemed willing to do anything or go anywhere to get the perfect shot. That is what I expected from professional photographers and that's what I got. But what I appreciated most was not their prodigious skill at picture-taking but their attitudes. I'm not someone who likes taking pictures, but both of them made it easy, enjoyable, and just plain fun. Despite P.J. and Erica being near strangers, there was an ease and simple joy in sharing moments within one of the most pivotal days of our lives with them. In fact, they made our wedding even better. They even provided the pictures back to us ahead of schedule. I recommend anyone to seriously consider Fits and Stops because my wife and I were extremely satisfied with their work, professionalism, and manner.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Hmm, but are we better than Superman and Lois Lane? 😉

Thanks for the kind words, Andrew. we're so glad to have served you!

Tricia and Waison · Married on 10/06/2018

We had a wonderful experience with PJ and Erica, highly recommend fits and stops photography!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Fits and Stops Photography's reply:

What a blessing to serve you two! It is rare to find families and friends with as warm a relationship as you guys have... So excited for you!
  • Audrey

Audrey Jones · Married on 10/06/2018

Better Than I Could Have Dreamed

Fits and Stops Photography is so professional and beyond talented. You will be speechless with your pictures, and have the most beautiful memories to cherish forever.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Fits and Stops Photography 14
    Fits and Stops Photography 15

Fits and Stops Photography's reply:

We had a blast working with you two, Audrey. We're grateful to serve you, and are eager to hear about your adventures in marriage!

Katelyn Mikalonis · Married on 06/22/2018

You're Photographers Await!

PJ and Erica are truly magical beings. My husband hates getting his photo taken, he will actively avoid any and all picture taking scenarios. However, when we met for the first time PJ for our engagement photos the three of us were laughing and goofing off the entire session. PJ put us at ease immediately and worked hard to keep our session a true reflection of us. This continued to our wedding day. PJ was back at it with his jokes and Erica was there making sure we all looked stunning and finding those unique photo opportunities. We plan on having PJ and Erica photograph the rest of our lives, or at least as long as they will have us! You have found your wedding/family photographer! Hire PJ and Erica, you can't go wrong!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Fits and Stops Photography 16
    Fits and Stops Photography 17
    Fits and Stops Photography 18
    Fits and Stops Photography 19
    Fits and Stops Photography 20
    Fits and Stops Photography 21

Fits and Stops Photography's reply:

Magical beings? That's a first! So glad you enjoyed working with us, Katelyn. The feeling is mutual, and we look forward to serving you again!

Erin · Married on 05/26/2018

P.J. and his lovely wife Ericka captured so many sweet moments, details, and candid shots of our wedding day, we are just blown away! They did exactly what we discussed and planned! The pictures turned out amazing and were sent back to us soooooo fast! These memories will fade over time but due to the beautiful and carfefully executed photos P.J. took we get to have gorgeous reminders grace the walls of our home forever. P.J. as Jeremy would say, you are an honorary McDonald! We love you guys!

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Fits and Stops Photography 22
    Fits and Stops Photography 23
    Fits and Stops Photography 24
    Fits and Stops Photography 25
    Fits and Stops Photography 26
    Fits and Stops Photography 27

Fits and Stops Photography's reply:

Woo hoo! We're honorary McDonalds now!

It was such a privilege to serve you guys on your beautiful Wedding day!

Hannah · Married on 05/12/2018

Getting married can be an incredibly stressful task. There’s so much going on, the last thing you want to remember is what poses you were wanting to do or what family members you HAVE to get pictures with (according to your parents). PJ and Erica made that part so simple! They found the best place for our romantic photos at sunset and where to do the first look. They had looked through my Pinterest and knew what poses I wanted (ones that I had completely forgotten) so all I got to focus on was how happy I was to be married to my best friend.
    We just got the photos back from our recent wedding and I couldn’t be happier with how beautiful everything turned out!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Fits and Stops Photography 28
    Fits and Stops Photography 29

Fits and Stops Photography's reply:

We're so glad you love your images, Hannah! You guys were a blast to work with, and we're still talking/laughing about some of the great moments that played out that day. So happy for you two!

Kinu · Married on 03/02/2018

Braved the wind and rain and captured our special day perfectly! What a great guy! Couldn’t be happier with the pictures we have for our wedding and engagement shoot.

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Fits and Stops Photography 30
    Fits and Stops Photography 31

Christine · Married on 02/24/2018

P.J and Erica are amazing and so personable. Our photos came out so natural and beautiful. We were happy that we went with fits and stops for our wedding photography. They captured everything we wanted and more. They are so attentive and kind, They made the day less stressful. We have gotten so many compliments on the photos and couldn't be happier. We would highly recommend P.J and Erica to capture your special day.

Sent on 03/10/2018
    Fits and Stops Photography 32
    Fits and Stops Photography 33

Erin · Married on 10/14/2017

Do you want to feel and look like a model on your wedding day? Book with F&S. P.J. was amazing and although I felt very awkward at first in front of the camera, he made me feel comfortable quickly. He got a ton of amazing shots of my husband and me and got them edited and sent to us in record time. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Erika · Married on 09/29/2017

PJ and Erica are AMAZING. I love every single photo. They didn't miss a moment and captured everything important to me on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Valerie · Married on 09/24/2017

We had both Erica and PJ working with our wedding party, and they were the best! We were at ease and having fun. All of our family loved them as well. They were flexible and even gave us a ride to our reception so our family could run ahead and get everything set up. They didn't feel like "the Photographers", they felt like they were apart of the party.

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Fits and Stops Photography 34

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

PJ and Erica were more amazing than i could have imagined. From the first conversation to getting our photos they were super responsive, professional, and just a joy to work with. The photos were great and we could not have asked for better people to be part of our day!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

PJ is such a pleasure to work with! He’s professional, kind, understanding, personable, and soooooo good at what he does! We first booked him for our engagement photos. The first time my husband and I met him there was a connection! He’s so easy to talk to, and he makes the picturevraking process enjoyable. By the end of the shoot, we felt like we became friends with such a talented photographer who truly cared for us and the photos he captured of us. We knew that day we would ask him to photograph our wedding a year later! For our wedding, he was even better! We had approximately 120 guests, and he managed to capture all the beautiful moments just by himself! He was a photographer ninja! So much energy and talent! All of our guests were amazed with how many moments he captured with being one photographer compared to such a large group of people. He was courteous to our guests, and got to know some of them as well! The pre-planning for the wedding was a breeze. He gave us some questions and reviewed it with us to make sure he didn’t miss anything. I also added a few shots a week before our wedding and he accommodated me with no hesitation! He’s extremely quick with responding, and reasonably priced with the quality of work he does! The best thing was that he finished editing our photos a day shy from a week after our wedding!!! That was important to me because I was slightly impatient/excited to see them! My husband and I are so happy with the photos he captured on our special day. We cannot thank PJ enough! We will always turn to him for future photography needs in our new life together! We love you, PJ!

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Fits and Stops Photography 35
    Fits and Stops Photography 36
    Fits and Stops Photography 37
    Fits and Stops Photography 38
    Fits and Stops Photography 39

Stephen · Married on 05/13/2017

PJ is a professional photographer that immediately puts you at ease the moment he's on the scene. He has a talent for making the most of a chaotic situation, and adapts easily to changes. He manages people well once he's in charge, delegating tasks to keep people involved. We laughed so much during our wedding shoot, he knows how to get people to relax and feel comfortable. He went above and beyond what we paid him for, and we have a wonderful collection of photos cataloging many amazing memories. He has a knack for capturing great spontaneous shots, fresh emotions, and compelling compositions on the spot. We couldn't be happier with PJ's photography, and we highly recommend him to capture your own nuptial memories.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/13/2017

I am very picky about photos and PJ did an amazing job. He was informative and helped me lay everything out, along with answering all my questions. He is very timely and efficient, and he captured all of the photos I wanted. He is very friendly and keeps everyone smiling. Which is exactly what every bride needs on her wedding day. I highly recommend Fits and Stops Photography! I received my photos in a weeks time and the pricing is excellent.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Nichole · Married on 11/12/2016

Over all P.J was amazing! So happy we chose him to capture our special day. P.J went above and beyond capturing beautiful shots of my wedding. I will be using him again in the future for sure!

Sent on 02/01/2017

khrystina · Married on 10/15/2016

The entire process from arranging our first meeting to final payment was a breeze! PJ was very quick to answer any and all questions in a detailed manner and was flexible/quick to adapt when rain caused our outdoor ceremony to be pushed inside at the last minute. We are so happy we chose PJ to be our photographer, not only for the amazing value of his pricing and the amount of photos you receive, but for all the hard work he put into capturing amazing and unique shots. We received many compliments from guests on our big day regarding his efforts to get the best shot possible (which often included climbing chairs and lying on the floor). His attention to detail was stunning and the poses he had us do looked natural. Our photos were delivered within a week of our event and the site used for photo sharing is very user friendly. We will definitely use PJ for all of our future photography needs and you should too! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/06/2017

J · Married on 07/23/2016

Fits and Stops Photography greatly exceeded our expectations. P.J. is a consummate professional, and his organization, tireless work ethic, and perfectionism gave us one less thing to worry about on our wedding day and of course pictures that will last for generations to come. We vetted eight other area photographers, but their portfolios, flexibility, and prices simply did not compare to F&S'.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Shaina · Married on 06/11/2016

Amazing service! They helped me with a charity event that just passed and help raise money for a wonderful cause. Their service delivered amazing pictures of preschoolers at a non-profit preschool that brought smiles to all. They also took pictures for my wedding and engagement photos and I still look at the pictures on a monthly bases two years later. They never fail to deliver service that is the of the best quality, prompt responses, great flexibility, open to new ideas and much more! Garinteed to be my photographer for all life events!

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Fits and Stops Photography 40

Fits and Stops Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Shaina. We love working with you too! There's nothing like getting to continue working with folks we love even after the wedding day!

Amy · Married on 05/14/2016

PJ and Fits and Stops Photography are professional, responsive, and flexible! They allowed me to have a stress free wedding day knowing that everything related to the photography was taken care of. We received our photos back really quickly and were so pleased with the finished product! We would highly recommend fits and stops photography!

Sent on 02/19/2017
  • Erika

Erika Hoff · Married on 08/30/2015

Amazing and Memorable

My husband and I had PJ and Erica be our photographers for our wedding and we were truly blessed by having them. They both were accommodating and beyond flexible. They surpassed our expectations. Not only were they super easy to work with they never stopped looking for different and unique ways to capture our moment. I would highly encourage anyone looking for photographers to go with them. You won't regret a single moment especially when you see the spectacular photos developed.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Fits and Stops Photography's reply:

So glad we left a good impression on you guys! And we love to reminisce about spending that day with you in Big Trees. Blessings on the road ahead!

Justine · Married on 04/19/2015

I have had the pleasure of Fits of Stops not only servicing my wedding, but also my brother-and-sister's-in-law some months later because they were so great! PJ and his crew are personable, patient, and flexible to get the best shot that captures the magic of your day. Absolutely beautiful work, and the most exceptional team to work with. You seriously will be spreading the word to friends and family yourself, just watch! ;)

Sent on 03/19/2017

Tara · Married on 02/05/2015

We loved our photographer! He was super friendly, flexible, creative and a great photographer. He had our photos to us extremely quickly and did a superb job photoshopping where we wanted it. We have one of the photos blown up and framed in our living room. A friend was amazed that P.J. had completely photoshopped a person out of the photo and you couldn't even tell!

Sent on 02/05/2017