P.O. Box 5572, Sun City Center, FL 33571 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Fit Face Artistry

Fit Face Artistry is a makeup artistry company specializing in on location bridal services. We know your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life so we take pride in paying attention to every detail involved in making you look and feel beautiful. Our artist are trained professionals who can create a flawless canvas on all skin tones and skin types from alabaster to deep ebony. Contact us today to schedule your free phone consultation so we can began making your dream day a reality!

Our goal is leave you and your bridal party feeling relaxed and ready to walk down the aisle and celebrate. Our makeup offerings include:

• Traditional or airbrush foundation application,
  • Brow enhancement using makeup

5 Reviews for Fit Face Artistry

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 02/02/2019

Queens for the Day!

I hired fitfaceartistery to do my mothers, bridesmaid and my makeup for my wedding in the Port of Tampa and it was one of my best decisions for the wedding. With the wedding being on a cruise (pre-sail away) the need to have someone flexible and efficient was vital and Jay was able to exceed that expectation. My mom has never had her make up professionally done and she almost cried when she she saw the finish product. She never felt more beautiful and jay was a huge part of that! My make up made me feel I like a absolute queen on my day. I stressed to jay that I wanted to look photo ready but natrual and like myself and she NAILED IT. I would strongly recommend hiring fitfaceartistry for your big day, i rarely write reviews but I couldn’t contain my happiness for the work she did for me and my girls!

• Brittany

Brittany Sorter · Married on 02/29/2016

She is amazing!!

I have had the pleasure of working with Jaliyla several times. Every time she exceeds my expectations. She is always on time and professional. My face is always flawless and natural looking. I will continue to use her and highly recommended her services.

Fit Face Artistry Pricing

Fit Face Artistry Price Rates

Fit Face Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Fit Face Artistry 1
    Wedding Wire Bride

Brides who book with us through March 31,2019 will receive a 20% discount using code WWB at checkout.

• P.O. Box 5572 Sun City Center, FL, 33571 See on map