P.O. Box 5572, Sun City Center, FL 33571 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Fit Face Artistry

Fit Face Artistry is a makeup artistry company in Sun City Center, Florida specializing in on-location bridal services. Their team knows your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life so they take pride in paying attention to every detail involved in making you look and feel beautiful. The artists are trained professionals who can create a flawless canvas on all skin tones and skin types from alabaster to deep ebony.

Fit Face Artistry's goal is to leave you and your bridal party feeling relaxed and ready to walk down the aisle and celebrate. Their makeup offerings include:

• Traditional or airbrush foundation application
  • Brow enhancement

img 2595 51 1046021

6 Reviews for Fit Face Artistry

D Janelle Brown · Getting married on 03/14/2020

Lovvvvved it

Yesterday I had Jay do my makeup for my engagement shoot and I absolutely LOVED my look. She did such a phenomenal job! Jay was so accommodating with my appointment & rescheduling, and was able to fit my in here schedule between my wedding planning shenanigans. After 2 hrs of being on the beach for photos, and going out to eat, my makeup was still FLAWLESS. Highly recommended to book with Fit Face Artistry!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 02/02/2019

Queens for the Day!

I hired fitfaceartistery to do my mothers, bridesmaid and my makeup for my wedding in the Port of Tampa and it was one of my best decisions for the wedding. With the wedding being on a cruise (pre-sail away) the need to have someone flexible and efficient was vital and Jay was able to exceed that expectation. My mom has never had her make up professionally done and she almost cried when she she saw the finish product. She never felt more beautiful and jay was a huge part of that! My make up made me feel I like a absolute queen on my day. I stressed to jay that I wanted to look photo ready but natrual and like myself and she NAILED IT. I would strongly recommend hiring fitfaceartistry for your big day, i rarely write reviews but I couldn’t contain my happiness for the work she did for me and my girls!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Fit Face Artistry Pricing

Fit Face Artistry Price Rates

Fit Face Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing