First Student

• Real Weddings 1

6 Reviews for First Student

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding Transportation by School Bus!

First Student provided us a school bus for our recent wedding. It brought our guests from a nearby hotel to our wedding venue and stayed at the venue through the entire wedding bringing any guest back to the hotel when they wanted and taking one last trip at the end of the night to bring everything back to the hotel. The bus driver was very accommodating and patient. I was able to make changes to our reservation just days before the event. Everyone thought it was so fun riding in a school bus and it was nice to be able to provide transportation to all of our guests!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Silvia · Married on 06/03/2018

First Student provided us with their services for our wedding day near Salem, NH. It was an affordable option for us to transport our guests from the hotel to the venue and back. Their customer service is also very quick and helpful. The driver arrived right on time and stayed on site all night for any quests wishing to go back to the hotel early, and then made a couple of trips again at the end of the night. Everything was very organized and professional. I highly recommend using a school bus for your wedding day or large event due to the price and large size of a school bus.

Sent on 06/20/2018
  • Missys984

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2015

We wanted to make sure our guests got to and from our venue without having to drive. From what we heard they were on time and got all the guests there safely and before the ceremony. At the end of the night one of the drivers came up to my husband and I and told us to make sure we were the last ones to get on the bus. We did and got home safely. They were very professional and responded to my emails and questions fairly quickly. My husband gave them our credit card and they charged it 5 days before, like agreed upon. Our guests had a blast reliving their childhood on a school bus. It was the cheapest we could find and it was well worth it. People didn't notice the difference or how nice the bus was as long as they got home. We got 2 buses because we had over 80 people staying at the hotel. I'm glad we did because the bus didn't have to take 2 trips which would have made people have to wait.

Sent on 10/20/2015