2925 White Mountain Highway, North Conway, NH 03860 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sutton Luxury Limousine

Arrive in Style on Your Unforgettable Day!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We look forward to assisting with your transportation needs.

At Sutton Luxury Limousine, we ensure you will arrive in style on your special day. Our experienced, uniformed drivers are trained to provide the highest level of unparalleled personal service and will take care of all the details. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!

Sutton Luxury Limousine assists with transportation for all your wedding events: Engagement Celebration, Bachelor/Bachelorette Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding Reception, Airport Services (Guest Pickup) and Honeymoon Travel.

We offer an immaculate fleet of vehicles including: Executive Town Cars, six- and nine-passenger Stretch Limousines, an Escalade SUV, a Mercedes Limousine Coach, Classic Cars, an Executive Limousine Coach as well as additional options for your larger group needs. We pride ourselves on safety, reliability, and cleanliness; our fleet is well maintained and spotlessly cleaned. Please view our Wedding Wire photo album to see our fleet in full detail.

Please call Sutton Luxury Limousine at (603) 387-3663 so we may personally put together your wedding package and answer any questions you may have. If you are looking for something particular for your special day, please ask – we are happy to help. We look forward to making your wedding experience unforgettable!

• Axis Coach Transportation
CathedralLedgeSLLv2

14 Reviews for Sutton Luxury Limousine

Matthew Carrieri · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent Service!

We used Sutton Luxury Limo for our wedding in NH, and they were great! Chuck was very helpful in quoting and setting up the transportation as we finalized our details and vehicle needs. The drivers were on time, and had no issues waiting around a few extra minutes for us to finish up our First Look photos before traveling to the church, or making an extra stop on the way back to the hotel for pics at Sugar Hill. We had a great experience with Sutton Limousine and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 06/08/2019

They saved the day!!

I have used Sutton Luxury Limousine for several events over the last 10 years.... birthdays, special dinners, my kids’ proms and lastly, my wedding! Mr. Sutton has always been a pleasure to work with. He is professional, extremely responsive with his communication and hires phenomenal drivers. His fleet of cars are meticulous and he always has the right vehicle for your needs. In fact, Sutton Luxury Limousine came to my rescue the day of my wedding. I had hired another company due to their proximity to my wedding venue, but I could not get confirmation that they were in fact coming as scheduled. Not hearing back from them after several emails and phone calls I assumed they were going to be no-shows and obviously did not want to deal with that the morning of my wedding. So I contacted Sutton Luxury Limousine the night before my wedding, explained the situation and was assured a car would pick us up the next day. No stress, no worries! I had a wonderful sweet driver and the day was saved!!! I will never again contemplate hiring another company regardless of location. I live an hour away from them now, but will still hire them for my future limousine needs because professionalism and peace of mind are priceless.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Becca · Married on 06/30/2018

Wonderful company! Working out details was a breeze and Chuck is such a pleasure to work with. I had a limousine and a party bus for my wedding and both driver were very polite and professional. The ride was so smooth even though we were driving on some pretty rough roads. Overall, I had an amazing experience!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Sutton Luxury Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Classic Car
    SUV Limo
    Standard Limo
    Stretch Limo
    Motor Coach
    Sedan
    Shuttle
    Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bottled Water / Ice

Real Weddings

• The Wentworth Hotel Weddings

Great Service for every client! Thanks again! Kim

• 2925 White Mountain Highway North Conway, 03860 See on map
    Location of (Sutton Luxury Limousine)