Serenity Bay Blvd, Saint Augustine, FL 32080 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About First Sight Films

First Sight Films is a wedding videography company located in Saint Augustine, Florida, that serves the Jacksonville region, and is open to traveling. Brady Bigalke would be thrilled to work with couples on their wedding day and provide them with stunning, authentic videos of them having an extraordinary day. He expertly uses little equipment to ensure he does not take away from your wedding but instead captures every precious, candid moment.

First Sight Films will consult with couples to discuss what services they expect on their big day. Brady uses cinematic, documentary, and storytelling videography styles to film your ceremonies, pre-ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsals. He offers additional hours and only works one event per day. He also has liability insurance and will go with you to multiple locations if your event takes place on more than one site. Couples may receive their final video via a digital download. First Sight Films also offers the following services:

• Drone footage

8 Reviews for First Sight Films

1 User photo

Andie Levings · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Absolutely amazing

Hiring Brady was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. From our first conversation, I knew he was a storyteller who is truly passionate about what he does. The quality of his work reflects the care he puts into each video, and it simply cannot be beat. Not to mention, he is just an all around wonderful person who you will want around on your wedding day!

Our wedding video is absolutely stunning. It captured that day so perfectly, and we now get to watch it whenever we want to and pass it to future generations. Thank you so very much Brady!!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Catie

Catie Burkhardt · Married on 11/23/2019

WOW. Our video is incredible!!

We made the best decision in choosing First Sight Films as our wedding videographer. We just received our video and it is perfect! Brady truly captured the essence of us as a couple and listened to every vision we had. He went above and beyond our expectations and we are truly grateful for this beautiful video that we’ll cherish forever. I highly recommend you placing this wedding budget item at the top of your lost, you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/26/2019

Couldn’t have asked for better!!

Searching for vendors in a city that I didn't live in- was difficult! After several days of watching sub-par wedding videographers that were recommended to me by my wedding planner - I took to Google. I eventually found a video by "First Sight Films". After :10 (seconds) into watching, I had tears streaming down my face. After :30 seconds - it was game over. The image quality was perfect, the audio quality was so crisp. There was a beautiful combination of background music and the little conversations that you have during the day with your family and wedding party. You don't think much of those conversations during the day- but to hear clips of them afterwards, brings a smile to your face.

I immediately sent an email and had my wedding planner reach out because I was terrified that he would be booked on my date! To my surprise, the owner (Brady) emailed me back in less than an hour. He was somehow still available so I booked him immediately. Brady was in contact with me directly (and the planner) the entire time leading up to the wedding, which put me at ease.
    I haven't told Brady this, but I also asked the opinion of the TV production group at the multi-media company that I work for and they reaffirmed my opinion that the quality of his videos were by far the best.

We are so happy First Sight Films was able to capture our day and we recommend this company, hands down!!

Sent on 12/12/2019

First Sight Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2,250
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2950
    Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

• Serenity Bay Blvd Saint Augustine, Florida, 32080 See on map
    Location of (First Sight Films)