First Sight Films Reviews

1 User photo

• Emily

Emily Paulding · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Amazing Work!

If you are looking for an amazing videographer for your wedding day or any event for that matter, First Sight Films is the name & Brady is your guy! From the moment we had our consultation call, I knew he was the one! He was professional, yet so friendly & kind and makes you feel like you have known him forever. Leading up to our big day, we had perfect communication, he worked amazingly with our coordinator and had so many great ideas from interviews, to gift exchanges, etc. On the day of, the poor guy showed up injured… he had smashed his foot, yet had to be on his feet all day! He went through the whole day like a champ, never complaining or even taking a break! We got our video last week and it was the most breath-taking piece of art I have ever watched! He captured our day perfectly and if was such a joy to relive it! Words could never express how wonderful of a job he did! Thank you, Brady!

Sent on 04/15/2020

Andie Levings · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Absolutely amazing

Hiring Brady was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. From our first conversation, I knew he was a storyteller who is truly passionate about what he does. The quality of his work reflects the care he puts into each video, and it simply cannot be beat. Not to mention, he is just an all around wonderful person who you will want around on your wedding day!

Our wedding video is absolutely stunning. It captured that day so perfectly, and we now get to watch it whenever we want to and pass it to future generations. Thank you so very much Brady!!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Catie

Catie Burkhardt · Married on 11/23/2019

WOW. Our video is incredible!!

We made the best decision in choosing First Sight Films as our wedding videographer. We just received our video and it is perfect! Brady truly captured the essence of us as a couple and listened to every vision we had. He went above and beyond our expectations and we are truly grateful for this beautiful video that we’ll cherish forever. I highly recommend you placing this wedding budget item at the top of your lost, you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/26/2019

Couldn’t have asked for better!!

Searching for vendors in a city that I didn't live in- was difficult! After several days of watching sub-par wedding videographers that were recommended to me by my wedding planner - I took to Google. I eventually found a video by "First Sight Films". After :10 (seconds) into watching, I had tears streaming down my face. After :30 seconds - it was game over. The image quality was perfect, the audio quality was so crisp. There was a beautiful combination of background music and the little conversations that you have during the day with your family and wedding party. You don't think much of those conversations during the day- but to hear clips of them afterwards, brings a smile to your face.

I immediately sent an email and had my wedding planner reach out because I was terrified that he would be booked on my date! To my surprise, the owner (Brady) emailed me back in less than an hour. He was somehow still available so I booked him immediately. Brady was in contact with me directly (and the planner) the entire time leading up to the wedding, which put me at ease.
    I haven't told Brady this, but I also asked the opinion of the TV production group at the multi-media company that I work for and they reaffirmed my opinion that the quality of his videos were by far the best.

We are so happy First Sight Films was able to capture our day and we recommend this company, hands down!!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Paul & Tracy

Paul & Tracy · Married on 03/02/2019

No questions asked... One of the best wedding videographers in the business!

Brady, I thought when we first hired you that you were yet another vendor that we paid too much for... I gotta tell you something... Of all the vendors we hired/used you have been the most pleasant to work with (as if you were part of our family), and you have provided value above and beyond our expectations. We have watched the video 50 times by now, and have laughed & cried Every Single Time. Your attention to detail, and friendly demeanor made you so great to work with. We absolutely LOVED the video, music selections & the story telling that you have magically put together in our short film. You have beautifully shared our story and wedding weekend in such a way that allows us to relive the moments as if it just happened. You rock my friend, & we want to both thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB-p4WJQhOM

All the Best,
    Paul & Tracy

Sent on 08/24/2019

Caitlin · Married on 09/15/2018

The most perfect wedding video!!

I don't even know where to start when talking about Brady's videography for our wedding. Brady was so great to work with, and I have rewatched our video a million times. He made us feel at ease throughout the whole day and had an amazing vision of how to pull everything together. He was professional and worked well with our other vendors. The video was even more perfect than I could have imagined, and he showed our personalities so well, paired the shots with great music, and made us feel amazing on our wedding day. So many of our guests were moved when they watched the video! I admire his creativity and will be cherishing our video for years. Thank you for everything Brady!!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Stacey · Married on 07/14/2018

Lightner museum wedding 7.14.18

"First Sight Films is absolutely phenomenal. Brady was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. The film was remarkable and helps me relive every moment of my wedding every time I watch it. How he managed to adequately represent 8 hours in 10 minutes is beyond me! He is truly skillful to say the least. We were so lucky to have him for our special day and could not be more pleased! Thanks a million!"

Sent on 11/19/2018

Katie · Married on 03/10/2018

Excellence

I don’t know where to even begin with my (our) experience with First Sight. I CANNOT RECOMMEND HIGHER. From the absolute beginning, Brady made the process so easy and enjoyable. We both tried to meet up beforehand but with my schedule and my wife’s, it made it impossible. My first time meeting Brady was on or wedding day. I had no idea what to expect.. but I know I was nervous to be on camera and to meet someone new. As soon as he walked through the hotel room door my nerves about all of that were completely washed away. Brady has such a calming presence. He’s able to capture moments with ease. It’s like he was a fly on the wall while all of this commotion is going on around him and you can tell he’s 110% in his element. He truly enjoys what he does and he feels the emotions around him. Now for the video.. holy smokes. We’ve watched it more times than I care to admit and every time it brings tears to my eyes. It brings back all of the emotions and memories. He captured every single important thing about our day and summed it up into 8 minutes. Brady, we are forever grateful for your talent, eye and passion. Thank you for all that you do!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 03/03/2018

First Sights Films is topnotch!

My husband and I were so incredibly lucky to have found Brady and have him documenting the most special day in our lives. We are absolutely in love with our wedding video and couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you so much Brady for all of your hard work and making such a beautiful video for us!

Sent on 11/01/2018