First Sight Films Reviews

4 | Saint Augustine, FL

4 Reviews for First Sight Films

Caitlin · Married on 09/15/2018

The most perfect wedding video!!

I don't even know where to start when talking about Brady's videography for our wedding. Brady was so great to work with, and I have rewatched our video a million times. He made us feel at ease throughout the whole day and had an amazing vision of how to pull everything together. He was professional and worked well with our other vendors. The video was even more perfect than I could have imagined, and he showed our personalities so well, paired the shots with great music, and made us feel amazing on our wedding day. So many of our guests were moved when they watched the video! I admire his creativity and will be cherishing our video for years. Thank you for everything Brady!!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Stacey · Married on 07/14/2018

Lightner museum wedding 7.14.18

"First Sight Films is absolutely phenomenal. Brady was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. The film was remarkable and helps me relive every moment of my wedding every time I watch it. How he managed to adequately represent 8 hours in 10 minutes is beyond me! He is truly skillful to say the least. We were so lucky to have him for our special day and could not be more pleased! Thanks a million!"

Sent on 11/19/2018

Katie · Married on 03/10/2018

Excellence

I don’t know where to even begin with my (our) experience with First Sight. I CANNOT RECOMMEND HIGHER. From the absolute beginning, Brady made the process so easy and enjoyable. We both tried to meet up beforehand but with my schedule and my wife’s, it made it impossible. My first time meeting Brady was on or wedding day. I had no idea what to expect.. but I know I was nervous to be on camera and to meet someone new. As soon as he walked through the hotel room door my nerves about all of that were completely washed away. Brady has such a calming presence. He’s able to capture moments with ease. It’s like he was a fly on the wall while all of this commotion is going on around him and you can tell he’s 110% in his element. He truly enjoys what he does and he feels the emotions around him. Now for the video.. holy smokes. We’ve watched it more times than I care to admit and every time it brings tears to my eyes. It brings back all of the emotions and memories. He captured every single important thing about our day and summed it up into 8 minutes. Brady, we are forever grateful for your talent, eye and passion. Thank you for all that you do!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 03/03/2018

First Sights Films is topnotch!

My husband and I were so incredibly lucky to have found Brady and have him documenting the most special day in our lives. We are absolutely in love with our wedding video and couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you so much Brady for all of your hard work and making such a beautiful video for us!

Sent on 11/01/2018