10715 Longmeadow Ct, Dallas, TX 75238 Map · Phone number

About First Comes Love Paperie

At First Comes Love Paperie, we strive to offer today's brides a modern, fresh take on typical wedding stationery. Working closely with the bride, we are able to offer customization like no one else... fonts, wording, exact colors, etc - your stationery should be as unique as you are.

About the Designer: Interior designer, graphic artist, daughter, friend, seasoned bridemaid… all these things lead to the creation of First Comes Love Paperie. With a background in design, the passion was always there, but after a 9 to 5 job in corporate America, I found myself still boiling over with creative ideas. Being just shy of starring in my own “27 Dresses” flick, the overwhelming amount of fru-fru bridal stationery became quite evident. I wanted to be able to provide fresh, modern stationery for today’s brides… thus began the undertaking.

I hope you enjoy my designs as much as I have enjoyed creating them.

weddingwirelogo
weddingwirelogo
d

10 Reviews for First Comes Love Paperie

Tinbitte · Married on 09/29/2012

Jayme is awesome, she went above and beyond with every request or change I made. She is awesome to work with and the turnaround is pretty fast.

Sent on 09/02/2012

Pam · Married on 11/05/2011

Jayme was great to work with and our invitations looked wonderful! We met with her and looked through her book of designs and fell in love with what we saw. She was easy to talk to, flexible on the wording and design, knowledgable, and most of all affordable. I would absolutely recommend Jayme Fort Designs!

Sent on 05/24/2012

First Comes Love Paperie's reply:

So kind of you!!! (and speedy!) :)

thanks a bunch!

Aileen · Married on 10/29/2011

I adore my wedding invites designed by Jayme. She was a breeze to work with and responded to all my questions/comments promptly. The invitations were beautiful and I received a ton of compliments!

Sent on 06/07/2012

First Comes Love Paperie FAQ

• What services do you provide? Design, Printing

• Rachel Events
    Rachel Events Wedding Planners

Jayme is one of my top Invitations Designers that I recommend to all my brides! Her fabulous style, creativity and thoroughness makes her an excellent vendor to work with! She is prompt on getting her designs right back to you and very easy to work with! If you are looking for an adorable invitation that won't break your budget, Jayme Fort Designs is your one stop shop!!! We Love Her! Rachel Phillips Owner Rachel Events - Uniquely Fabulous Wedding Planning!

• 10715 Longmeadow Ct Dallas, 75238 See on map