4175 Lovell Road Suite #208, Circle Pines, MN 55014 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About First Class Dances

Congratulations on your engagement and your upcoming wedding day!

First Class Dances has been providing memorable, fun, and tasteful disc jockey services for over 35 years. We pride ourselves on customer service and we would be delighted to provide the disc jockey services for your reception; a stress free performance, done your way.

From the seating of your guests for dinner, the announcement of the wedding party entrance, the toasts, the first dance and all of your personal preferences throughout the evening, we will coordinate all of your special events for you. You can relax and have fun. Our experienced entertainers can tastefully interact with your guests (at any level you prefer) to the delight of all. Additional services we offer are Ceremony music, Love stories, Keepsake songs, Projection systems, Slideshow production services, custom music mixes, Programmable and custom lighting systems. Please call for details.

When shopping Minnesota disc jockey services, be careful, we are all very different. Web sites and price tell little about a disc jockey service and its quality, options, experience and customer service. I would recommend a visit to our studio to experience our service in person. We are the only service that allows you to experience a "live' presentation with a "try before you buy" approach. The demonstration is a free, no - obligation personal consultation with myself, the owner. I have performed at over 2200 wedding receptions and I can assist you with any questions. You will be very impressed.

If you would give me a moment of your time, I can explain our options and services to you. Please call me at 763-785-2248 to discuss your reception and entertainment needs.

A recent client (after experiencing our demonstration) left our studio by saying "This cannot be described on paper, I'm glad I came to see it".

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Have a great day.

bridengroom
BrianBridePic

16 Reviews for First Class Dances

Sara · Married on 10/10/2015

First Class Dances was amazing! They were easy to work with and provided us with a great DJ! Mark kept the party going all night, there wasn't a moment that the dance floor wasn't packed! We would definitely recommend First Class to all our friends and family.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Lindy · Married on 07/11/2015

First Class Dance DJ did an amazing job! People had a BLAST and said they have not danced that much in a long time. I think a DJ can make it or break it as far as the night goes!! First Class Dance was SPOT ON!! They played great music and had awesome lighting. Hands down best DJ in town!! Would highly recommend!! Thank you!

Sent on 08/12/2015

AWESOME!!!! Wow! Music sets the mood for your entire Wedding and First Class Dances DJ Mark is absolutely phenominal! He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night!! Your DJ has a huge impact on your Wedding Reception and Mark knew exactly what to do to keep everyone dancing and entertained! I am so amazed with First Class Dances - they are amazing and so much fun! Mark took the time to show and explain to us the different sounds and beats in music and how they are different from any other DJ service out there! Go with First Class Dances - you will be 100% satisfied and extremely thrilled! Guaranteed!

Sent on 11/05/2012

First Class Dances Pricing

First Class Dances Price Rates

First Class Dances FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 599.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 794
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball