619 Spangler, Willard, OH 44890 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About FIRST CLASS D.J. SERVICE & PHOTO BOOTH

My motto is exceeding expectations since 1996 because that's what I've been doing. I've personally D.J.'d at nearly 400 wedding receptions making the parties an enjoyable memory for all those that attended with a dance floor of guests having a fun time dancing. Not many D.J.s have music videos but it really makes a huge difference in the entertainment value. It actually gives both dancers and non dancers alike something to enjoy later on in the evening when the party kicks in to see the actual music videos to the songs being played. I currently have over 28,000 music videos. The light show kicks up the energy level for your guests later in the evening and women and children alike love the bubble machine. Prices range from $200 for the D.I.Y. rental system, $400 for the Bronze System with a D.J., $695 for the Silver System which includes a D.J. for up to 6 hours of music and $1,200 for my Gold System with Bose speakers, dual video displays, tons of dance floor lighting effects as well as up to 2 hours of video recording of the highlights of your reception burned to a DVD.. There is a new Platinum package that pretty much includes everything but the kitchen sink for only $2,500. There are upgradeable options available as well like Photobooth, Uplighting with 20 color changing uplights set up around the reception hall to add the ultimate in high class. Other optional upgrades like a Followspot light for the grand entrance, cake cutting, toasts, and first dance. How about a Pyro grand entrance, Confetti Launcher, as well as Monogram Projection and newly added is the Dancing on a Cloud effect for the bride and grooms first dance on the dance floor. Please check out my web site at www.firstclassdj.org to read about all I have to offer using a computer to get the full web site, you won't be disappointed. If you use a cell phone you'll get a simplified version of the web site.

Follow FIRST CLASS D.J. SERVICE & PHOTO BOOTH on

backgroundweddingring
f0d17b300f33bcc0 1400629452655 backgroundweddingring
I'm Mark, the owner and main D.J. at First Class D.J. Service
This is my Platinum and Gold Package with a starting price of $1,200 for up to 6 hours.
This is my Silver Package for $695 for up to 6 hours.  There are many options available to upgrade...
This is my Silver Package for $695 for up to 6 hours. There are many options available to upgrade...
This is my least expensive package with a D.J.  The Bronze System.  Please check out my web site at...
This is my least expensive package with a D.J. The Bronze System. Please check out my web site at...
jester reception
img0312
pattersonreceptionlocomotion a
screenshot002
FIRST CLASS D.J. SERVICE & PHOTO BOOTH
just a picture to show you a couple of my uplights with a monogram projection.
just a picture to show you a couple of my uplights with a monogram projection.
screenshot001
schaferreceptiondancers3b
Happy couple in front of my Gold System 2013
Happy couple in front of my Gold System 2013
My Silver System for a company Christmas party 2013.
My Silver System for a company Christmas party 2013.
Things are getting a little hot for the bride here!
Things are getting a little hot for the bride here!
The bride and her bridesmaids line dancing.
The bride and her bridesmaids line dancing.
Middle aged couple starting life together.
Middle aged couple starting life together.
Wedding guests always having a great time at the weddings I perform at.
Wedding guests always having a great time at the weddings I perform at.
backgroundweddingring
f0d17b300f33bcc0 1400629452655 backgroundweddingring

• Videos 4

17 Reviews for FIRST CLASS D.J. SERVICE & PHOTO BOOTH

Cody Evans · Married on 03/02/2019

Fantastico

He did great it was perfect hire this guy peeps and he also had a bday song for my kiddo 👶 thanks bud for the fun

Sent on 03/04/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Mark did an amazing job DJ'n our wedding reception. He showed up about 4 hours before the ceremony just to make sure he had everything perfect. He used his silver package for our reception, which was amazing! It had flat screen TVs on it and showed music videos to the songs being played. He had just about every song you could think of. Even a bluegrass song for my dad! We also used another one of his sound systems for our ceremony. He was extremely helpful throughout the whole planning process. Answered our questions relatively fast and was helpful with recommendations. He also takes great photos! If we were able to give more than 5 stars, we would. My husband and I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/06/2018

FIRST CLASS D.J. SERVICE & PHOTO BOOTH's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for the great review Jessica. You guys were great to work with and it's so nice when people appreciate all that I do. May you 2 have a long and happy marriage!

Alexander · Married on 11/11/2017

Mark from First Class Dj did an awsome job at our wedding. He was there when we had questions and he answered them fast. He did great with the music he kept everybody dancing. He had limbo going for the kids and everybody had fun doing that

Sent on 03/04/2018

FIRST CLASS D.J. SERVICE & PHOTO BOOTH's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. I'd love to be of service at future events for your family. I believe it was Olivia that won the limbo contest. Hope she's cherishing her trophy!

FIRST CLASS D.J. SERVICE & PHOTO BOOTH FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 200.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Disco Ball, Karaoke, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 695.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• 619 Spangler Willard, 44890 See on map
    4199358004 (Phone number)
    4199358004 (Other Phone Number)