555 Chase Road, Lunenburg, MA 01462 Map · Phone number

a3a0819

13 Reviews for First Choice Limousine

Tamara · Married on 08/18/2018

Perfection!

Hired them for my wedding on 8.18.18 and got the Hummer H3. Working with them was very flexible and smooth, worked with them via the phone and emails only, I made many changes due to the weather and they were just as smooth and nice and made the whole process easy for us. The driver was well dress, great attitude, happy face and very professional. The Limo was absolutely STUNNING inside and out, the lights, the music system, the atmosphere, the cleanness, the champagne and the glass, everything was beautiful and perfect. So happy that we hired them and would definitely recommend them to anyone who's looking for great options and service. THANK YOU for making our experience great!

First Choice Limousine 1
    First Choice Limousine 2

Caitlyn · Married on 09/24/2016

First Choice Limousine gets 5 stars all around! Professional, easy going, flexible, and great service. We were blown away with how awesome our chauffeur was.

• User6120845 · 2+ years ago

First choice limousines should be just that, the first and only choice! Dan was fantastic very flexible and accommodating, I highly recommend them for your wedding or any events. The red carpet serice and experience on our wedding day from our amazing driver Dennis was flawless. The best service ever! He was so funny and helpful it helped bring my stress level down and calm my nerves before walking down the Isle :) I will be booking all my events with Dan and requesting Dennis go forward!

Award

First Choice Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Party Bus, Sedan, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• 555 Chase Road Lunenburg, MA 01462 See on map