Nearby Vendors to Consider

Flat Screen(s) (2)
Privacy Partition (2)
Sedan (1)
Round Trip (1)

First Choice Limousine gets 5 stars all around! Professional, easy going, flexible, and great service. We were blown away with how awesome our chauffeur was.

Profile Picture User5448988, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Party Bus, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

We used First Choice since they were a great value and we only needed a town car to take my wife and I from the church to the reception venue. Car was clean, and the driver was very nice. The only issues we had were, the car was late picking us up because of a accident and the driver was telling us he wasn't feeling well. Who wants to hear that when your in a town car and you have a two week honeymoon coming up. Being late actually was a great thing for us as we got to sit and enjoy time alone in the church as everyone else went on to the reception. People don't value that time enough. We were able to sit, holding hands and reflecting on what just happened. It was great. Even with those two things I would still recommend them.

Profile Picture User5039930, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Sedan, One-Way Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Red Carpet Service

First choice limousines should be just that, the first and only choice! Dan was fantastic very flexible and accommodating, I highly recommend them for your wedding or any events. The red carpet serice and experience on our wedding day from our amazing driver Dennis was flawless. The best service ever! He was so funny and helpful it helped bring my stress level down and calm my nerves before walking down the Isle :) I will be booking all my events with Dan and requesting Dennis go forward!

Profile Picture User6120845, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: SUV Limo, Stretch Limo, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Multi-Locations

First Choice Limousine FAQ