14937 A Shady Grove Road, Rockville, MD 20850 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $750

About Fiore Floral

Awesome Flowers and Rave Reviews!

That’s what our clients tell us about Fiore Floral’s designs and personal touch. We customize flowers that reflect each client’s unique style, traditional or cutting edge. Fiore means ’fresh flowers’, and we have a passion for flowers, working with the highest quality and variety of blooms available worldwide. Please see our web site for photos of our work, referrals from our clients, and venues where we have worked in the greater Washington, DC and Baltimore metropolitan areas.

Member of ISES, Washington DC Chapter, and the Association of Wedding Professionals

Bouquet11
Low2
Bouquet11

77 Reviews for Fiore Floral

SHANNON · Married on 06/04/2016

I can't say enough great things about Fiore Floral. They did the flowers for my wedding and they were EXACTLY what I wanted. They flowers were beautiful and I received so many compliments on them. The owner is extremely nice and willing to work hard to get whatever you want. The prices are very reasonable as well and the flowers were delivered right on time the day of the wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Kerrianne · Married on 11/07/2015

As someone who is allergic to most flowers, we wanted to find a floral vendor that could execute the simple arrangements we wanted with precision and within our budget. Fiore Floral did exactly that. When we went to see the sample, the owner asked us what we wanted to change, and our answer was nothing. They were able to take our vision and deliver exactly what we wanted. The centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, and boutineers were all flawless. We received so many compliments on them about how simple and elegant they were. Fiore Floral were also very accommodating in delivery our flowers to two different locations as well as when our number of centerpieces changed in the weeks before the wedding. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/16/2015

My husband and I recently got married and had Fiore Floral arrange the flowers for our wedding. From the moment we walked into the store, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They helped us design some of the arrangements and even made one on the spot to show us what the table centerpieces would look like. For some of the arrangements, we let them design them and all of the arrangements turned out so beautiful. The flowers were fresh and delivered on time the day of the wedding and many of our guests commented on how beautiful they turned out. They also helped to set up the arrangements for the ceremony and helped to make our day easier. We were really pleased with the quality of service and professionalism from the staff at Fiore Floral and would highly recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 10/12/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Custom Cake Design
    Custom Cake Design Wedding Cakes

Fiore Floral, in Rockville provides a wide variety of beautiful wedding flowers. Bridal bouquets, bridal party flowers, ceremony, wedding cake and reception flowers are all designed by a talented award winning team. They take special care to ensure that delivery and setup for your wedding day. Choose Fiore and you can feel confident your floral arrangements will be perfect.

• By Design Events
    By Design Events Wedding Planners

Fabulous!!! The staff at Fiore Floral are wonderful! They are very easy to work with, creative and always seem to capture my client's envision for their floral decor. Working with Fiore... You're in great hands! We are fortunate to work with them time and time again!

• Julia MacInnis Photography
    Julia MacInnis Photography Wedding Photographers

I was wowed by Lynn's floral arrangements. It was hard for me not to take a ba-jillion photos of them from all angles and wide shots vs tight. The colors she selects always mesh with the venue, style and decor. Her arrangements are modern and traditional and are so unique that you cannot take your eyes off them -- I spent time studying them and trying to figure out how she did that when I should have been shooting! You will not be disappointed in having Fiore do your flowers. If I were getting married again, there is no question who I'd hire!

• 14937 A Shady Grove Road Rockville, 20850 See on map
    8666062300 (Other Phone Number)
    3017383992 (Fax Number)