84S Ringwood Ave, Ringwood, NJ 07456 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $7,500
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Finn RAUEN Photography

Finn RAUEN Photography is a professional wedding photography service based in Ringwood, New Jersey. Lead photographer, Catherine, is truly passionate about her craft and creates an emotional connection to each couple she works with, drawing on their individual stories and journey as a couple to create authentic images of their wedding celebration.

Finn RAUEN Photography aims to foster a relationship of trust to create an exceptional photography experience that results in amazing images that tell the story of your day. This photographer can blend a variety of photography styles such as natural, traditional, photojournalistic, and more, to create your collection of images. Additional hours, shoots on multiple locations, and a second photographer can all be provided by Finn RAUEN Photography at your request. Your final images can be delivered in a range of formats which include:

• Digital files

5 Reviews for Finn RAUEN Photography

1 User photo

Jennifer Olinsky · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Unmatched Passion

I am a research fanatic. I did so much research and digging to find everything I wanted for my wedding within my budget. I reached out to so many photographers hunting for the right price and the right look. Catherine was a game changer. She was so happy to talk to me like a person, not just another bride. She was patient and so easy to communicate with. BEST OF ALL - she is so passionate about photography. When she explained to me her thoughts on shooting my wedding with film cameras and why it's so important to print photos I was converted! Our photos turned out so beautiful and knowing that someone with so much passion was there to capture them and document our love means the world to me. I will forever treasure these prints and the moments that Catherine captured. Do yourself a favor and book her now.

Sent on 03/02/2020

Finn RAUEN Photography's reply:

Ahh thank you so much!! Thank you for trusting me with the film and for sharing your beautiful moment with me.

Julia G · Married on 10/13/2019

Truly Wonderful Experience

From the very first conversation we had, it was clear that Catherine is dedicated to making her clients feel comfortable and heard. She worked with our budget and we never felt forced to choose any sort of photography package. On the morning of our wedding day, she texted me to check in and see how I was doing. I have a complicated family situation and Catherine knew that my husband and I were nervous about this, so she established a safe word we could use to let her know if we needed anything. Throughout the reception (and entire day), Catherine made sure my husband and I felt taken care of. Our wedding was only a week ago, so we do not have the final photos yet, but we already feel confident that asking Catherine to be our wedding photographer was the best decision we made in the entire wedding process. We were provided a few sneak peek photos and they are incredible. It was an absolute joy working with Catherine and getting to know her. At the end of the day, multiple people in our wedding party mentioned to us how great of a job they thought she did. We agree wholeheartedly and are so grateful that we had Finn Rauen to capture the small and big moments and everything inbetween on such a significant day in our lives. She truly captures the emotion and the journey.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Hurley-Rioux · Married on 07/06/2019

Best photographer ever :)

Stop searching for your wedding photographer and hire Catherine NOW!! She is truly amazing and we could not have a stronger recommendation. We were looking for someone to be able to capture more of the candid shots than the traditional formal poses. Well in Catherine we found someone that exceeds at both! As soon as we first met her at our engagement shoot, we were happy before we even saw the photographs. She is such a kind, warm person and she does a wonderful job making even the most awkward camera shy people feel comfortable and confident during photos. At our wedding, it was the same, with her fitting effortlessly into our day. So many guests told us how wonderful she was, and many assumed she was an old friend. And the photos? So gorgeous. She got so many amazing candid shots on the dance floor, capturing all the fun of our big day. After working with Catherine, not only did we love her work, but we consider her a friend- I can’t think of anything better than that!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Finn RAUEN Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 7500
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Finn RAUEN Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 84S Ringwood Ave Ringwood, NJ, 07456 See on map
    Location of (Finn RAUEN Photography)