Final Touch Bakery

Westminster, CA View map

What types of desserts do you provide?

Croquembouche
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Chelsea A. Married on 02/21/2015
    This bakery has the best quality/price ratio of all the places I checked in Orange County! My Maid of Honor and I pretty much fought to the death over the cake samples that they provided us on the complimentary tasting LOL! I ended up order a different flavor for each of the 4 tiers: Mixed berries, cookies & cream, tiramisu, and chocolate with chocolate ganache. If I could I would attach a photo of our beautiful cake! We chose a very simple design, it was $700 for the cake (included delivery) and I provided the flowers to be placed on the cake. They did an excellent job!
    Karen Married on 10/01/2011
    Final Touch bakery did an amazing job on my wedding cake. We love everything about it. The cake not only gorgeous but also tasted so yummmmmmyyy. My husband is still craving for the cake every time we mentioned about how nice the cake turned out.

We definitely will go back and get the cake for our anniversary, since we shared our top tier to our families and didn't have the chance to indulge everything by ourselves.

We highly recommended this vendor to our friends who want a gorgeous decor and taste amazingly good wedding cake.

C Married on 12/13/2014
    We have heard many great things about Final Touch Bakery and was excited to know that our wedding cake from Final Touch came as a packaged deal with our venue. They offer many different flavors that you can mix and match but the one we went with was the white cake with mixed berries and Bavarian cream frosting.

My husband absolutely wanted cupcakes in lieu of the traditional cake so we ordered a small two-tier cake (for cutting) with a tower of cupcakes underneath. I had found a design that Final Touch did previously and they were able to replicate it, while changing the color scheme to fit mine.

The final product was so beautiful that it became a photo op for many of our guests! The cupcake stand came included and fit nicely with the rest of our décor. While the cake tasted delicious, the only drawback was that the butter cream frosting was a little too much so it made the cupcake heavy. Other than that, our guests absolutely enjoyed it.

We definitely recommend Final Touch Bakery without hesitation!

Real Weddings

• Heather & Randy
    132 photos · 02/22/2020
  • Judy & Michael
    19 photos · 10/06/2018

15056 Weststate Street Westminster, 92683
Location of (Final Touch Bakery)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding