N5796 Townline RD, Elkhorn, WI 53121 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Films Nouveau

Hello!

My name is Kayci and I film weddings. I try my best to find couples that share a similar style with me. I'm looking for couples that are adventurous, free spirited, and non-traditional, because I know that I am much better at interpreting their stories and personalities. I'm in search of weddings that are truly unique. If you feel that this describes you, I'd love to chat!

Follow Films Nouveau on

• Videos 9

11 Reviews for Films Nouveau

Brittany · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Thank you!

Working along side Films Nouveau was an absolute breeze! I am a local wedding planner and it is always crucial that the vendors my couples book, understand the vision of the couple and understand the flow of the day/evening. As a planner, I have many things to keep track of however Kayci's team knows exactly what to do, when to be there and how to be "invisible" to the guests (I did not need to worry for a second!). My clients wedding video highlighted their day beautifully and I cannot wait to work with Films Nouveau again!

Holly · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing and seamless

Kayci and Tim were amazing. We booked them more than 1.5 years prior to our wedding, and didn't have to worry about them not showing up. Kayci was easy to get ahold of, but we really didn't need to converse much until about a month beforehand. Throughout the day/night I honestly forgot they were there because they just blended in with everything going on. They NAILED our video, from the song they chose to the moments they captured. We received so many compliments from guests and non-guests about our video, both men and women. I cry every time I watch our video. Our hard copies of highlight film and abridged reception/ceremony will be mailed soon and I can't wait to have these memories forever. Highly highly recommend!

• crystal

crystal · Married on 08/20/2017

I write this review with tears STILL in my eyes from our wedding video we received today. I have 0 idea where to begin.. but all I can say is that Kayci and her husband are phenomenal. Seriously. I knew the kind of style I wanted, but wasn't sure how to explain it. They listened to every word I said and delivered something that has seriously blown my mind. My husband was hesitant at first when I told him I wanted to get a videographer last minute even though we were over budget. I heard from so many brides that it was their biggest regret if they didn't get one. I AM SO THANKFUL I DID. My husband sat down to watch it for the first time tonight and was in tears in seconds. He immediately told me after the video that he is so happy I talked him into it and the highlight video alone was worth every penny. I posted it on my facebook and I have so many people texting me telling me its the most beautiful wedding video they have every seen. All I can say is if you're hesitant and unsure... DO IT. GET A VIDEOGRAPHER. AND GET FILMS NOUVEAU. Kayci and her husband were not only the sweetest people to meet in person, but the day of the wedding they were professional, prompt and so much fun. I kept telling my husband that I didn't even SEE them get so many perfect shots. I will forever sing the praises of Films Nouveau from the rooftop. They're brilliant. And deserve every 5 star review on their page.

Films Nouveau FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD