Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing

About Films By J - Jarrett Juran Production

Films By J is a cinematography company based in Pennsylvania, and shoots in the PA, MD, VA, & D.C area. It is owned and operated by myself, Jarrett Juran. I chose "Your Dream On Screen" to represent my company because that is exactly what I plan to give each and every couple. I have ten years of experience editing various types of videos and can make any idea come to life. I will capture precious moments on your special day and create a unique film with memories you will cherish forever. Please contact me for pricing or inquiries. filmsbyj@gmail.com - 717.469.5001

Follow Films By J - Jarrett Juran Production on

• Videos 11

40 Reviews for Films By J - Jarrett Juran Production

Karen · Married on 11/18/2017

Films by J
    I am the owner of Harmony Hall Estate and Karen’s Catering, LLC., over the past 31 years I have had the honor of helping thousands of couples make their wedding day dreams come true. Selecting the vendors for our wedding day was no easy task! I have worked with some of the best wedding vendors in Central PA and a few that are not so good. So when it came time for John and I to plan our own wedding we had a long list of vendors to consider. You could say I am extremely picky and quite opinionated; I have seen a lot and knew what I liked and wanted. We wanted a videographer that would be able help us preserve the memory of one of the most important days of our lives but also captured the detail shots so that I could use the footage to promote my business. Jarrett was right on task, he captured everything we wanted and more! If you are looking for a videographer to tell YOUR love story I highly recommend Films by J. Thank you for capturing our dream wedding day. Karen & John

Kayla · Married on 09/30/2017

I have been watching J's films for years and said he will be filming my wedding some day. So thankful my family and I decided to book him, his work is worth every penny and then some! Our wedding video is better then we could have ever imagined. Most brides say they want to relive their wedding day over and over and now I can. The quality of his work is perfect. If you are hesitating on booking J for your wedding, STOP AND BOOK HIM NOW, you will NOT regret it! He was truly a pleasure to work with. He told us our video would be ready in 6 months and it arrived early! ( he beat our photographers ). He provided my husband and I an experience we will never forget. Our favorite part of the day ( besides saying I do ) was working with him, he made us feel so comfortable and was right there whenever I needed something. Good looks on grabbing plates for the cake cutting part J ;) We can not thank J enough for all of his hard work in capturing our beautiful day. Here is our finished product! Enjoy and book him before he books up for your wedding year!!!

Matt · Married on 09/09/2017

Films By J exceeded our expectations on the video produced for our wedding. We almost did not hire a videographer, and after seeing his work, we are so thankful we did! Amazing work and easy to communicate with.

Films By J - Jarrett Juran Production Pricing

Films By J - Jarrett Juran Production Price Rates

Films By J - Jarrett Juran Production FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,995.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• JD Productions Video Memories
    JD Productions Video Memories Wedding Videographers

How can I not endorse this amazing cinematographer. Films by J is a film company I truly look up to. Their films are absolutely incredible and helps inspire me to push myself to create wonderful films as well. The films I have seen from Films By J are truly amazing works of art and I would also recommended them for ANY event.

• Tisha Landrum Photography
    Tisha Landrum Photography Wedding Photographers

Films By J is basically the best in the area hands down. You need look no further when it comes to capturing your day on camera. His company has the newest and best when it comes to technology and they definitely know how to put it to good use. The videos he produces are always filled with emotion and have the perfect balance of the best highlights from your day.

• Washington, DC 20001 See on map