Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing

About Films By J - Jarrett Juran Production

Films By J is a cinematography company based in Pennsylvania, and shoots in the PA, MD, VA, & D.C area. It is owned and operated by myself, Jarrett Juran. I chose "Your Dream On Screen" to represent my company because that is exactly what I plan to give each and every couple. I have ten years of experience editing various types of videos and can make any idea come to life. I will capture precious moments on your special day and create a unique film with memories you will cherish forever. Please contact me for pricing or inquiries. filmsbyj@gmail.com - 717.469.5001

Follow Films By J - Jarrett Juran Production on

Videos 11 vídeos

42 Reviews for Films By J - Jarrett Juran Production

• Tonya

Tonya Morris · Married on 09/08/2018

Couldn't of asked for a better videographer and production!

Carl and I wanted the perfect person/team to shoot our wedding and we were thrilled when we found FilmsByJ. Not only did he produce the most incredible wedding video for us (I cried and laughed over and over again while watching), he truly captured what meant the most to us that special day.

It's one of the biggest moments of our lives and to have a video that we can always watch is priceless. You can tell how much effort, thoughtfulness and work Jarrett really puts into each and every video he makes. I can't put into words how he made a video better than I ever dreamed of.

To be honest, the only thing you really have when it's all said and done is your photos and your video. This is something Carl and I will cherish for the rest of our lives and be able to show our grandkids one day. We would hire FilmsByJ over and over again but hopefully this is the only time we will need a wedding video! ;)

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Justine

Justine · Married on 08/11/2018

A must have videographer for your wedding!

Everyone had told me before my wedding that the day you get married is going to go by so quickly, and to make sure I made sure to take in as much as I could. I knew having a videographer at my wedding was a MUST so I asked around for suggestions. Jarrett was recommended to me by a friend and I couldn't have asked for a better videographer. He had many packages to choose from, along with assistants to help capture every moment of the day. I chose a package which included 3 camera guys, but I was worried I was going to feel like I was being taped for a reality show. I couldn't have been more wrong! I didn't even notice they were there ( which Jarrett guaranteed me would be the case). I recieved my video 6 months after the wedding ( which was stated in the contract) and I must have watched it 10 times the first night. I was able to see my husband and groomsmen getting ready and was able to relive one of the best nights of my life. I was also offered raw footage of our dances and speeches which I will treasure for a lifetime. If you are looking for the best of the best, without any hassle ( every brides dream!) Jarrett and his crew are a must!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Karen · Married on 11/18/2017

Films by J
    I am the owner of Harmony Hall Estate and Karen’s Catering, LLC., over the past 31 years I have had the honor of helping thousands of couples make their wedding day dreams come true. Selecting the vendors for our wedding day was no easy task! I have worked with some of the best wedding vendors in Central PA and a few that are not so good. So when it came time for John and I to plan our own wedding we had a long list of vendors to consider. You could say I am extremely picky and quite opinionated; I have seen a lot and knew what I liked and wanted. We wanted a videographer that would be able help us preserve the memory of one of the most important days of our lives but also captured the detail shots so that I could use the footage to promote my business. Jarrett was right on task, he captured everything we wanted and more! If you are looking for a videographer to tell YOUR love story I highly recommend Films by J. Thank you for capturing our dream wedding day. Karen & John

Sent on 03/27/2018

Films By J - Jarrett Juran Production Pricing

Films By J - Jarrett Juran Production Price Rates

Films By J - Jarrett Juran Production FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 4995.00
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

• JD Productions Video Memories
    JD Productions Video Memories Wedding Videographers

How can I not endorse this amazing cinematographer. Films by J is a film company I truly look up to. Their films are absolutely incredible and helps inspire me to push myself to create wonderful films as well. The films I have seen from Films By J are truly amazing works of art and I would also recommended them for ANY event.

• Tisha Landrum Photography
    Tisha Landrum Photography Wedding Photographers

Films By J is basically the best in the area hands down. You need look no further when it comes to capturing your day on camera. His company has the newest and best when it comes to technology and they definitely know how to put it to good use. The videos he produces are always filled with emotion and have the perfect balance of the best highlights from your day.

• Washington, 20001 See on map