Egg Harbor City, NJ 08215 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2
  • Pricing

About Film Reel Productions

BASED IN ATLANTIC COUNTY, NJ - IN BUSINESS SINCE 2007

We want to help make your special day as stress free as possible and still find yourself within budget. Film Reel Productions offers all inclusive photography & videography services for one-stop shopping. Choose one of our designed packages or mix and match to create your own.

Combined Photo & Video packages start at $750

Photo only: $400 / Video only: $500

Follow Film Reel Productions on

• Videos 2

6 Reviews for Film Reel Productions

Amazing pictures! Thank you so much for your service!

Excellent experience with Film Reel Productions. We would recommend their services for any event. They were so easy to work with and incredibly flexible with our requests.

Danielle · Married on 08/30/2014

Leanna at Film Reel Productions gave us the best customer experience we've had. My now husband, is deploying soon and we decided to have the wedding before he leaves. We gave our guests approximately three weeks notice and Leanna approximately one week to prep.

She was very responsive, timely and courteous. We spoke both via phone and email. I told her I wanted to do a pre-sunset wedding in front of a beach house. She did the research and planned the timing of the whole ordeal.

She captured all of the guests lovely faces and in some great candid shots! I despise the over-done posing at weddings, but Leanna was able to get good shots of my guests being their natural funny selves. Most didn't even notice her hovering around- so it was not too overwhelming having to constantly smile. Our "you may kiss the bride" moment was shot so that we have a few different angles and zoom points too!

She gave us our privacy while we had a personal moment on the dock, and took beautiful shots from a distance. On our way back she stopped us in time to get great close ups of us so we can take advantage of the beautiful ocean view around us rather than overwhelming us with shots we didn't want.

We got photos of my new husband climbing on the roof to catch my veil that had flown off in the wind. She was able to get shots of something that would only happen so spontaneously.

We truly enjoyed the experience with Film Reel Productions-- enough so we asked if we could review this company. I want other people to have the same experience I did with such a pleasant photographer. I've seen other weddings where photographers are too pushy as salespeople, or lack enthusiasm at catching those random exciting shots. Leanna neither pushed us to get a package we didn't want, nor hesitated to snap the shots that were truly important to us. Film Reel Productions are willing to work with YOU as an individual to achieve YOUR desired results.

Film Reel Productions Pricing

Film Reel Productions Price Rates

Film Reel Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Egg Harbor City, NJ 08215 See on map