Fiddlestix

La Canada Flintridge, La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Fiddlestix

Fiddlestix is a string quartet providing elegant musical entertainment services in the Southern California area. This group has been playing for weddings since 1990, and their classical style will provide a beautiful musical backdrop to your ceremony and reception. This affordable quartet is ready to make the polished and sophisticated wedding of your dreams come true.

Fiddlestix has a wide range of baroque and light classical selections, as well as a select list of popular 20th century songs as well. Couples can meet with their musicians ahead of their wedding day to discuss the list of songs, and this quartet is able to arrange custom pieces for strings upon request. They’re available to play for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and their packages include microphones as well as a sound system.

33 Reviews for Fiddlestix

Sujie · Married on 12/16/2018

Amazingly beautiful music that touching your heart

The band plays Amazingly beautiful music that touching your heart. And they are very helpful and professional to help you select your music.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Rita · Married on 07/09/2017

I have known the players of Fiddlestix for many years so when I got engaged I knew I wanted them to play for my wedding. Margaret runs the booking of the group and is professional and reliable. I worked with her to choose from their extensive repertoire the pieces that I wanted and then we scheduled an audition (not that there was any question of their quality, more to help me choose exactly which pieces I wanted). It was difficult to choose because they can play everything from the classics, Cannon in D, to folk pieces and pop songs.

Once we chose the pieces, Margaret even attended our rehearsal to ensure the timing of the songs would be just right and for my wedding in July, they were perfect. As a violinist myself I can truly appreciate their musicianship and professionalism (many musicians are not very punctual). Through the whole process I knew I could rely on them, one less thing to worry about.

All I can say is you if you hire Fiddlestix you will not be disappointed. They are kind, talented and will be the perfect addition to your event.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Fiddlestix FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Reception Music, Sound/PA System

• La Canada Flintridge La Canada Flintridge, California, 91011 See on map