Fête Productions

Severna Park, MD View map Visit website
$2,750 Package Price

$2,750 Package Price

Something Blue Event Design is a full-service wedding planning and event design company based in Baltimore, Maryland. With over 10 years producing luxuary events, they bring an unparalleled level of expertise to the weddings they manage each year. What sets Something Blue Event Design apart from the rest is experience, industry knowledge, long-standing relationships, and their hands on approach to planning your wedding. Fete Productions works with a limited number of clients each year, the owner and lead designer Sarah Hardy personally manages each one. You will never work with a coordinator, an assistant, or any other representative during the planning process. When you call, she will answer. When you DM me on Instagram or shoot over a quick "help me" text, you get an response in minutes. On the day of your wedding Something Blue will be the point person managing a full staff including coordinators, taskmasters, and representatives from all vendors & partners. But when it really matters, Fete Productions is in your corner and makes extrodinary events for extroidinary people in love.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kate
    Kate S. Married on 05/23/2020

My day was perfect!

Sarah made my wedding amazing! My mom and I loved working with her, and felt that she easily made the vision come to life. She was also so calm throughout the day, and everything ran smoothly. Despite my inability to get it together on the music until the last minute, she made it happen, and the ceremony music transition was flawless. I wish I could plan a wedding with her again and again!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha F. Married on 12/22/2019

Best decision I made for my wedding!

Sarah from Something Blue, helped me design the perfect wedding. This is a one stop event design company. She pulled from all of her resources to give me the wedding of my dreams. Something Blue handled the catering, decor, theme design, rentals, schedule, inclement weather plans, invitations, guest list, gift registry, thank you's, and even set up my photographer! She called to update me on progress as my day came closer and offered endless helpful suggestions. Sarah is on it!! One thing that is truly unique to Something Blue is their experience paired with Sarah's natural creativity and inspiration. If you want a truly memorable event, choose Something Blue!

Fête Productions's reply:

You are the SWEETEST! I loved working with you. You had such a beautiful wedding vision and it was so much fun bringing it to life. I appreciate the love and keep in touch!
  • Sara
    Sara K. Married on 12/21/2019

Spectacular

I know it sounds cliche, but I don’t even know how to properly explain how wonderful a job Sarah did. Her attention to detail, her incredible capability to listen, ability to execute exactly what you want, or to recommend anything if you don’t know what you want, is exactly what every couple needs during the planning of a wedding. She made this whole process completely seamless to the point I was constantly emailing her to ask if I can do anything. Of course she said no (haha!). She is a perfectionist to say the least, and you would be lucky to have her. You will not once be disappointed and you will want her by your side for every event ever you plan.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Fête Productions 1
Exclusive
Fête Productions 2
Offer

When couples inquire through Wedding Wire, SB will offer one hour of complementary time spent with one of our dedicated wedding planners. Feel free to ask questions, get advice, talk timelines, and anything wedding! If we vibe, ask about our packages and how we can make your wedding day exactly how you always dreamed.

Saint Andrews Crossover Severna Park, MD, 21146
Location of (Fête Productions)
Federal Hill Baltimore, MD, 21230 See on map

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding