Marlton, NJ 08053 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Fetch Beauty - On-Site Wedding Services

ON-SITE WEDDING SERVICES...

Airbrush Makeup-Water Proof, Hair Services, Nails:
We do it all and we come to you!

Even Gift Cards are available......
* Gift Ideas: Bridal Shower, Birthday, Bachlorette Party, Rehersal Dinner, Glam Shots, Pamper Parties*

Note from MUA/Owner Amanda Mathes:

My goal in creating fetch beauty was to always go after "that look"! The look you want and desire while providing professional and personal care. I believe in making every experience one of a kind. I take pride in being able to provide my clients with a full on-site service. I am fortunate to work with an incredible team that continues to advance in their field of expertise. The team has the passion, love and the drive that I do and that is what our clients value.

My purpose as creator and owner is to keep all of our clients looking and feeling their very best while providing outstanding service. I will personally make it my mission to meet all of your needs. We value every client and we look forward to serving you.

xoxo

Photos 12 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

22 Reviews for Fetch Beauty - On-Site Wedding Services

Terry · Married on 06/25/2011

Fetch Beauty provided off site services to a recent Bride of mine. All the beauticians were nice, professional and accommodating. They made my Bride and her attendants feel special and pampered. All the girls in the wedding party looked beautiful! Fetch Beauty will be my first recommendation to all future brides needing off site service. Thank you Fetch for making the day stress free for Terry and I.
    Rachael Farrington

Sent on 07/10/2011
  • jdatelovers

Raena · Married on 06/18/2011

The ladies of Fetch Beauty are simply incredible! There is not enough praise I could heap on Amanda (makeup) and Jessica (hair) to convey just how great they are, both as wonderful people with great energy that were such a pleasure to have around me and my wedding party on the big day as well as, of course, extraordinarily talented makeup and hair artists.

I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. The makeup was utmost perfection! Amanda created a flawless look for me that 100% reflected the vision I had discussed with her. My skin looked flawless, cheekbones appeared, undereye circles disappeared, eyelashes were like Bambi, and on and on! She had done a fabulous trial but the day of surpassed all expectations. The makeup did not budge a bit throughout a very long day including outdoor photos in the sun and heat. Amanda is extremely patient, a good listener and a very skilled makeup artist. My photographer had been a fashion photographer for 20+ years and was so impressed with the makeup and how well it photographed she wanted Amanda's contact info. Amanda's makeup application looks gorgeous in person and also gorgeous on camera!

Amanda also did makeup on my sister in law/maid of honor, and both my mother and my husband to be's mother. All of the ladies have different tastes for their makeup and Amanda accomodated them all and made them look like the very best version of themselves. Her makeup looked spectacular on all of the ladies, both younger and older.

And hair...where to begin?! I was very concerned about my hair because it's thin and not particularly long, and I wanted a lovely updo. So I knew I was going to need additional hair but couldn't begin to imagine how to get a stylist who could also do hair additions of some sort and also make sure that they matched my hilighted/colored blonde hair.

But then there was Jessica...and she's amazing!!! I sent her a photo before she and Amanda did my trial and then she brought some clip-in hairpieces with her to our trial. I had a few photos of ideas that I showed her and she just took the ball and ran with it. WOW! I had no idea what was going on behind and around my head but when Jess finished my trial, I was blown away. Never had I thought my hair would look so good and suit my dress and vision so perfecttly. Like with Amanda's makeup, Jess' work on the day of the wedding was even more perfect than at the trial. Jess had dyed my extensions to match my color and the style was just amazing! My hair was secure and gorgeous the entire day and night. The veil came in and out and new hair accesories were added, and my hair did not budge (thought it also didn't look stiff). It really was a masterpiece.

Jessica and Amanda arrived earlier then their appointed time on the wedding day so they could set up and be ready to work. They are professionals to the utmost degree who are also caring and patient young women who were there on my wedding day to help me create my vision of perfection on one of the most important days of my life. Amanda and Jessica are worth their weight in gold; it's amazing that they do not charge more because their services are superior to other vendors I tried and they are not as costly. Their is tremendous value in using them.

I felt so lucky to have been reffered to Fetch Beauty. They are a real find and I don't know what I would have done without them!!!

Sent on 07/22/2011
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 06/04/2011

They were amazing!

Sent on 07/25/2011

• Marlton, 08053 See on map
    Location of (Fetch Beauty - On-Site Wedding Services)