Fern & Oak photography

Milwaukee, WI View map
1 review
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

Fern & Oak Photography is a wedding photography company based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This business is run by the inseparable duo Jamie and Dani. Their company was founded after a close friend asked them to photograph their engagement, leading Jamie and Dani to discover their passion for wedding photography. They love the energy and excitement that comes with working with couples and always strive to provide a beautiful collection of memories. Fern & Oak Photography will endeavor to capture your magical, candid moments, so you can relive them for years to come.

Fern & Oak Photography would love to meet with you to discuss your desires for your wedding day. As a team, they will both cover your event to ensure every genuine emotion is beautifully documented. A natural approach will be taken to organically capture your day as it unfolds. They can also work additional hours if requested. Couples can receive their high-resolution images as digital files, prints, canvas, and more.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor
  • Marni
    Marni N. Married on 06/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing photographers who take the time to get to know you/your vision for your wedding

Jamie and Dani are amazing! We are so grateful that they were the photographers for our wedding. We went with a package that included engagement photos too. Neither my husband nor I are great at being in the spotlight, but Dani and Jamie were so good at making us feel comfortable and natural. We were so happy with how both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures turned out, and love the way that they truly reflect who we are as a couple. It is clear that Jamie and Dani are passionate about what they do and go the extra mile to make their clients feel special. They are easy-going, clear in their communication, fun, and so very talented!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Jamie Josephine
Jamie Josephine
Co Photographer

Hi! I'm Jamie Josephine and I am one of the two head shooters here at Fern + Oak Photography.

I have two little ones, Liam and Emma, and they are the "why" behind everything I do. They drive my passion and keep me on my toes at the same time. 😅

In my spare time, I love going on nature hikes, swimming, designing baby clothes, running, and editing photos of my beautiful clients ❤️

Because I'm a foodie, I'll also share some of my favorite consumable items. 😋I like pina coladas, coffee, enchiladas, spicy chips, coffee, fries, cheese curds, coffee, posole, icecream, cinnamon bread, blueberry muffins, and coffee.

Can't wait to meet you both in person!

-Jamie

Dani Eugenia
Dani Eugenia
Co Photographer

Hola! My name is Dani.

When I am not photographing clients, you can find me watering my hundred plants, playing with my pup, buying new plants, hiking, admiring my plants, lifting weights, dancing, creating art, and snacking (food is life!).

Can't wait until we meet in person!

-Dani

2625 S Greeley St Milwaukee, WI, 53022
Location of (Fern & Oak photography)

Fern & Oak photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Fern & Oak photography include in the starting price?

Fern & Oak photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Fern & Oak photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Fern & Oak photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Fern & Oak photography offer?

Fern & Oak photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Fern & Oak photography offer?

Fern & Oak photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Fern & Oak photography offer for wedding events?

Fern & Oak photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Fern & Oak photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Fern & Oak photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding