355 Waverley Oaks Road, Waltham, MA 02452 Map · Phone number

About Felix Rust Photographer

I have the coolest job. I get hired by aesthetic clients who invariably become my friends. They invite me into one of the most important and intimate moments of their lives and trust in me to document it in an artistic, unusual, and beautiful way. I have a great time capturing images of them having a great time.

Because I always work with a shooting assistant I have freedom to experiment and be creative and inventive. I am always visualizing throughout the day how my images will lay out in the final album and take care to document seemingly inconsequential details that tell a bigger story.

I am a member of the Wedding Photojournalist Assocaition.

Available for worldwide travel.

Please visit www.felixrust.com for more information.

• Art and Memories
logo
20060603124409

2 Reviews for Felix Rust Photographer

Pilar · Married on 09/19/2010

Felix and his wife, Sara, are consummate professionals and have an amazing eye for unique and beautiful settings and compositions. They clearly love what they do and you can't help but be relaxed with them and utterly trust them. They are incredibly talented artists and super sweet people, too. I strongly recommend their work to anyone, especially to couples who want their photos to capture who they really are in an amazingly beautiful, unique way. They are so worth it!

Sent on 10/15/2010

Jennifer · Married on 07/03/2009

You want excitement on your wedding day, and you want your photographer to share in it. Felix was the BEST decision I made since getting engaged. Unique, professional and truly a wonderful person... My husband and I plan on having Felix photograph all of the milestones in our life. My sister hired Felix the week after our wedding!! People are RAVING about our photos. Totally worth it! There are areas where you can cut costs, do NOT miss out on Felix to save a few bucks with someone else. You will be kicking yourself later. I cannot say enough about him!

Sent on 08/26/2009

• 355 Waverley Oaks Road Waltham, 02452 See on map
    Location of (Felix Rust Photographer)