Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Felicia Yvette Makeup

My makeup story?
I've always loved art. When I was younger, I would draw on my Cabbage Patch Dolls' faces. In middle school, I designed and sold bookmarks and designed one of the covers of the yearbook. It wasn't until I was in high school that I was introduced to makeup. I started modeling when I was 16. I would often be the only brown girl in fashion shows or at shoots, which probably isn't so surprising. You've heard this story a million times. I know that there are foundation shades for all of us these days, but no one ever seemed to get it right for me.

I took matters into my own hands and visited the makeup counters almost every weekend. I would let the artists do my makeup, then purchase everything they used. That's how it all began.

From there, I started to attend as many makeup classes, workshops and seminars as I could. I still do. I'm so thankful to have learned from amazing artists such as Romero Jennings, Keri Blair, Sam Fine, Merrell Hollis, Renny Vasquez, Tia Dantzler, AJ Crimson, Danessa Myricks, Lottie Stannard and more.

I look forward to working with you!

Follow Felicia Yvette Makeup on

7741605441406356054881673480753o

1 Reviews for Felicia Yvette Makeup

• Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 05/31/2014

Felicia did my wedding day makeup, and she did an absolutely gorgeous job. I felt beautiful without feeling like I had on too much makeup; it was a very natural look that still showed up very well in the photos. It was very warm on our wedding day, but my makeup stayed fresh for the entire night. Felicia took the time to ask me exactly what look I was going for, and she executed it perfectly. She is very good at doing flawless makeup on all ethnicites and skin tones. I also used Felicia for my engagement photo shoot and will use her again in the future.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Felicia Yvette Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 110.00
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Group Services
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Upper Marlboro, 20772 See on map
    Location of (Felicia Yvette Makeup)