South Dartmouth, MA 02748 Map · Phone number

Farrissey Floral Design 6
Farrissey Floral Design 7

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2019

Look no further...

We are so glad we booked Rachael to be our florist for our wedding on 9/7 at Gurney's in Newport. She was recommended to us by the Sales Manager at Gurney's and she did not disappoint.

When you look at Rachael's website it is no secret that she is extremely talented but the person behind the designs is even better if that is possible. Rachael is extremely communicative and responsible and was very helpful throughout the process. She listened and gave ideas and met with us when we were visiting Newport from NYC. She created a unique flower crescent shaped arch that was on the ground versus standing tall to not block the view. All of our flowers were beautiful and she so tasteful. She helped us match our flowers and decor to the ballroom and everything was absolutely perfect.

Rachael is so sweet and makes you feel comfortable from start to finish. Working with her was a pleasure and we are so happy she was a part of our special day!

Sent on 09/22/2019
    Farrissey Floral Design 8
    Farrissey Floral Design 9
  • I

Ines · Married on 06/23/2019

Incredible

I’m still in disbelief at the stunning flowers I had at my wedding this past weekend! Rachael was a dream to work with and completely understood the vision I was going for and executed it more perfectly than I could ever have imagined.
    The bouquets were out of this world beautiful and smelled amazing! The centerpieces on the tables were incredible and the guests were oohing and aahing over them and the outdoor decorations were so tastefully done. And she did it all within our budget. I’d totally recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Farrissey Floral Design 10

Mariel · Married on 09/02/2018

Wedding Review

Rachael is so talented and her designs are stunning! She was so helpful to me in the planning process, making great recommendations while also accommodating our budget. Everything came out so gorgeous, it exceeded all my expectations. Thank you Rachael!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Farrissey Floral Design FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• South Dartmouth, 02748 See on map