South Dartmouth, MA 02748 Map · Phone number

Farrissey Floral Design 3
Farrissey Floral Design 4

Mariel · Married on 09/02/2018

Wedding Review

Rachael is so talented and her designs are stunning! She was so helpful to me in the planning process, making great recommendations while also accommodating our budget. Everything came out so gorgeous, it exceeded all my expectations. Thank you Rachael!

Virginia · Married on 06/23/2018

Where do I begin to sing the praises of Rachael at Farissey Floral Design? There is no way that I could have been any happier with my daughter’s Wedding flowers, just 2 weeks ago. Rachael was on the same page as me from the moment we met. I have a great deal of experience with flowers and have done a lot of floral design, so I acknowledge that I had high expectations. Rachael did not disappoint. The quality of the floral material was superb and the colors were exquisite. She listened carefully to me and found all the flowers my daughter and I asked for. But, most importantly, Rachael went beyond just putting together arrangements. Her sense of design and color while using unusual plant material blew all of our guests away. So many of my friends were begging to take home a centerpiece on Sunday morning. I will cherish my many pictures of the flowers at my daughters Wedding. I just pinch myself every time I look at them in utter disbelief. Many, many thanks to Rachael - she made my day!!

Kara · Married on 06/02/2018

Rachael was amazing to work with. She was very accommodating and designed the perfect floral arrangements for our wedding day. Her work is beautiful and she made floral arrangements that were both simple and elegant but still made a statemtn. We had so many compliments on the center pieces and all of the arrangements for the bridal party. We are so grateful to have had Rachael as part of our day!

Farrissey Floral Design 5
    Farrissey Floral Design 6
    Farrissey Floral Design 7
    Farrissey Floral Design 8

Farrissey Floral Design FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• South Dartmouth, 02748 See on map