South Dartmouth, MA 02748 Map · Phone number

Farrissey Floral Design 5
  • I

Ines · Married on 06/23/2019

Incredible

I’m still in disbelief at the stunning flowers I had at my wedding this past weekend! Rachael was a dream to work with and completely understood the vision I was going for and executed it more perfectly than I could ever have imagined.
    The bouquets were out of this world beautiful and smelled amazing! The centerpieces on the tables were incredible and the guests were oohing and aahing over them and the outdoor decorations were so tastefully done. And she did it all within our budget. I’d totally recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Farrissey Floral Design 6

Mariel · Married on 09/02/2018

Wedding Review

Rachael is so talented and her designs are stunning! She was so helpful to me in the planning process, making great recommendations while also accommodating our budget. Everything came out so gorgeous, it exceeded all my expectations. Thank you Rachael!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Ben · Married on 07/14/2018

The absolute best! Helps you live out your vision

Farrissey Floral Design/Rachael is absolutely amazing. Flowers were the part of my wedding I was most looking forward to and she helped me realize my dream. She was so organized and prepared when showing me all of our options at our first consultation -- from flowers to greenery to vases to statement pieces -- she was incredible and had so many options and ideas! Didn't even realize the possibilities! She was very flexible as well as we went through the full design; she was creative in ways to cut costs that didn't sacrifice the overall feeling/image I was going for. When it came to execution, Rachael nailed it. I didn't even have to THINK about the set-up; she just did it! So flawlessly as well, down to every detail. The arrangements, especially the alter arrangements, were perfect and really brought the beauty of our ceremony to the next level. The arrangements sat naturally with the beautiful background gardens, what with the colors, the flowers themselves, and the flow of the arrangement. It was absolutely stunning. Overall, I can't rave about Rachael enough. She was so pleasant to work with and made the whole process so effortless, easy, and FUN. Her pricing is also very reasonable, so you really get everything with her. HIGHLY highly recommend -- Farrissey Floral Design is the best!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Farrissey Floral Design FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• South Dartmouth, 02748 See on map