Columbus, IN 47201 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Farrer Photography

Hello! My name is Bailey and I am the owner and photographer of Farrer Photography.

I first picked up a camera at 9 years old and haven't looked back since. Photography has been constant in my life and it has changed how I see the world. I love having my camera in my hands and photographing every day life and I love sharing those moments with people.

I'm all about the details of the day and capturing your special moments is what I love doing. There is nothing better than looking back at your wedding photos and smiling when you see all the unique details and interactions of the day. I would love to hear from you and get to know a little bit about you and your wedding!

You can contact me at:

tk hk1w

• Videos 2

8 Reviews for Farrer Photography

Kara · Married on 07/30/2016

Bailey was such a pleasure to work with! She was very professional and so easy to work with! She did both our engagement and wedding pictures, and they turned out fantastic! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for great photographer!

Sent on 09/07/2016

dianaandmax · Married on 04/21/2016

I absolutely recommend team Farrer for a wedding! Considering that my husband and I were arranging a wedding from abroad and were budget-conscious, Bailey made our experience painless, fun, and affordable. During our wedding, Bailey and her husband were very professional by documenting every moment and were great about remaining unnoticed throughout the event. As for styles of photography, we left that to the professionals and their artistic talents, but I'm sure if you have something in mind they would deliver. We love our pictures and the beautiful work team Farrer delivered!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Allison · Married on 09/12/2015

Bailey was extremely professional and quick to respond to all emails regarding scheduling a time for our engagement shoot. She was very open to any and all ideas we had and provided great location spots for our engagement photos. Bailey has an amazing eye for photography and I would recommend her 100%!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Farrer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date