Lafayette, IN 47901 Map · Phone number

About Erika Aileen Photography

You would probably say that your wedding day is arguably the most important day of your life. So, it is a privilege I don't take lightly to be there for all the laughter, joy, and merriment.

With a heart for travel, I’ve photographed in Colorado, Maine, Michigan, Texas, and Illinois and am dreaming of weddings in the South of France, Montana, Tuscany, the Northwest, and beyond.

Think of me as a personal resource for your wedding day. No two weddings are alike. So, you can expect me to come alongside and help to ensure that there is ample time to document you and your day in the best light possible. That often look likes receiving timely responses to your emails, coffee chats, FaceTime calls, and a personal Bridal Guide.

I also realize that you're a firm believer in the magic of tangibly holding your memories which is why I also offer custom designed wedding albums to preserve your day for generations.

Follow Erika Aileen Photography on

Erika Aileen Photography 5
Erika Aileen Photography 6
Erika Aileen Photography 7

Courtney · Married on 10/13/2018

The most wonderful experience! Highly recommend!

WOW! Erika was a wonderful photographer every step of the way. She made taking our photos feel natural and not posed or awkward. (Our bridal party even commented about how comfortable they felt with her taking photos) Her photography skills are incredible and her vivacious personality made taking our engagement and wedding photos the most wonderful experience. (Just wait until you hear her laugh... its incredible!) Communication with her was great! I had so many questions and she answered them quickly. Erika cares about what you want and will do her BEST to capture every moment. Gosh... I can't think of anything bad with our experience with her. We HIGHLY recommend Erika. She was affordable and the most perfect person to capture our love. You won't be disappointed!

Erika Aileen Photography 8
    Erika Aileen Photography 14
    Erika Aileen Photography 15

Jane Langham · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful experience

Erika shot our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She was more than accommodating as dates changed last minute due to weather. She even did an extra engagement session with us in a different state so we could have a few more options. She is down to earth, one of the kindest people I have ever met, and beyond professional. I can't recommend her enough to couples looking for a photographer!

• Grant

Grant M Chapman · Married on 08/03/2018

Great Person to work with

Working with Erika was great! She did a great job working with my wife and I to plan the photos in the way we wanted them to be taken and ensured that our day remained primarily about our wedding, while she ensured that the photos taken would give us the memories of that day forever.

Erika Aileen Photography FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Lafayette, Indiana, IN 47901 See on map