Lafayette, IN 47901 Map · Phone number

About Erika Aileen Photography

You would probably say that your wedding day is arguably the most important day of your life. So, it is a privilege I don't take lightly to be there for all the laughter, joy, and merriment.

With a heart for travel, I’ve photographed in Colorado, Maine, Michigan, Texas, and Illinois and am dreaming of weddings in the South of France, Montana, Tuscany, the Northwest, and beyond.

Think of me as a personal resource for your wedding day. No two weddings are alike. So, you can expect me to come alongside and help to ensure that there is ample time to document you and your day in the best light possible. That often look likes receiving timely responses to your emails, coffee chats, FaceTime calls, and a personal Bridal Guide.

I also realize that you're a firm believer in the magic of tangibly holding your memories which is why I also offer custom designed wedding albums to preserve your day for generations.

Follow Erika Aileen Photography on

20 Reviews for Erika Aileen Photography

• Brooke

Brooke Rausch · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Fun Photographer with Professional Expertise

My husband and I LOVED working with Erika. I had really high expectations for our wedding photographer. We feel so blessed to have had our day captured by Erika and her second shooter. She was so incredibly fun to work with and her authentic kindness made everyone she photographed feel so comfortable and relaxed. She took the time to learn everyones name, and actually remember them. She didn't just say, "hey you, come here". She is intentional about all details and made a busy day stress-free. When my friends and family looked through the photos taken by Erika, they ranted and raved about how every single one of them captured us, our loved ones, and our day perfectly. She BLEW it out of this world and worked her magic in every way. I can't say it enough but what a joy she is to work with both personally and professionally. You want her to take your pictures!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Mary

Mary Beth Feichter · Getting married on 10/06/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

Working with Erika was so amazing! She is so kind and just a ray of sunshine. She made everything so fun, easy and light. She did our engagement photos and our full wedding day. She made everything so easy. She is very accommodating, always calm and smiling! Everyone in my wedding party loved her and was so impressed by her because she literally knew everyone by name and was so kind. It is probably safe to say that we have all dealt with or seen the rude photographers at others weddings who yell, aren't very nice and really just mess up the vibe of the happy day. Erika is the complete opposite and everyone noticed! I absolutely loved having her apart of our day and cherish the beautiful pictures she captured of us! love her!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Bray · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Thoughtful, Meaningful, & Professional

Erika's work is always very professional, but what sets her apart from the rest is the thoughtful and meaningful experience she provides. It's clear by the way she invests time in her clients that she wants them to have a meaningful experience and anticipates their wants and needs. She makes every step of the process meaningful by providing suggestions for the best experience. For example, when my wife and I got our engagement pictures, Erika suggested we take the rest of the evening to go on a date. Erika captures the most meaningful moments and helps set the tone to create them.

Sent on 11/19/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Erika Aileen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4200.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs

• Lafayette, Indiana, 47901 See on map
    Location of (Erika Aileen Photography)