FARMINGTON HILLS MANOR

Farmington, MI View map

3.4

• Kifaya
    Kifaya L. Married on 06/27/2019

Extraordinary and dream come true

I have been here a few times. Two of my sisters were married. This is a great hall! One thing that is layout, it’s spacious for any event from memorials, baby showers, bridal shower all the way to weddings. He was very entertaining. My guest felt like they were taken care of on any request. However, when guest wanted liquor Roy and Tanya made it happen with no problem last minute. No questions asked, also with plenty of room to mingle. If you need a hall for an event, this is a wonderful place! Go ask for Roy the owner. He made me feel like a queen the whole process of getting my wedding together. Being that I live in Maryland, I was nervous not being so close for anything. However, any questions or ANYTHING I needed done Tanya and Roy made it happen. Tanya offers her services as a wedding coordinator. We will remember this day forever. Thank you Roy!!!
  • Abla
    Abla S. Married on 06/20/2019

Amazing, Beautiful, Breathtaking, and Affordable

I have been here a few times. Two of my sisters were married. This is a great hall! One thing that is layout, it’s spacious for any event from memorials, baby showers, bridal shower all the way to weddings. My biggest interest at a location is the restrooms. The Farmington manor restroom are clean and centrally located. The staff is so polite and helpful all the way to the bartender. He was very entertaining. My guest felt like they were taken care of on any request. Not all the guest drink so we just ordered so many wine bottles. However, when guest wanted liquor Roy and Tanya made it happen with no problem last minute. No questions asked, also with plenty of room to mingle. We also were located at the Best Western Premier off Telegraph and the hotel and hall had shuttles taking guest to and from the hall. This was provided by the hotel. However, this worked out because the hall is centrally located. If you need a hall for an event, this is a wonderful place! Go ask for Roy the owner. He made me feel like a queen the whole process of getting my wedding together. Being that I live in Maryland, I was nervous not being so close for anything. However, any questions or ANYTHING I needed done Tanya and Roy made it happen. Tanya offers her services as a wedding coordinator. Which she made it less hectic.
    Abla and Rob Edrington Wedding June 20, 2019. We will remember this day forever. Thank you Roy!!!
  • abla
    Abla Married on 06/20/2019

Amazing, breathtaking

The entire Farmington Hills Manor was wonderful, Roy and Tanya helped with the planning and giving us tips for hosting a great wedding. Tanya will be on site with us the day of the wedding. Roy and his team really make you feel like your part of the family. They are always willing to do whatever is needed to make it special for us, bridal party, family and guests. I recommend this breathtaking space for any occasion. We feel so great and proud our wedding is at Farmington Manor Hall. I felt like a very important Bride having chose this Venue. Thank you to Roy and Tanya from Abla and Rob

23666 ORCHARD LAKE ROAD, (SOUTH OF 10 MILE) Farmington, 48336

THE CONTACT INFO CHANGED TO 248-888-8000
Location of (FARMINGTON HILLS MANOR)

FARMINGTON HILLS MANOR frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of FARMINGTON HILLS MANOR in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by FARMINGTON HILLS MANOR for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall
  • Restaurant

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at FARMINGTON HILLS MANOR for wedding events?

FARMINGTON HILLS MANOR offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor

What kind of wedding events does FARMINGTON HILLS MANOR offer?

FARMINGTON HILLS MANOR offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

What percentage of users recommend FARMINGTON HILLS MANOR and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

FARMINGTON HILLS MANOR is recommended by 68% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 3.4 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 3.6 in value, 3.5 in average response time, 3.4 in quality of service, 3.4 in flexibility and 3.2 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding

Wedding Venues