Farm to Fist

Hammond, WI View map Visit website

Farm to Fist is a charming countryside wedding venue in rural Hammond, Wisconsin, east of the Twin Cities. The property operates as a fully functioning farm, growing flowers and hops on a small scale. It is also part of the growingly popular farm-to-table movement, emphasizing the importance of locally grown high-quality goods. Before becoming a wedding destination, the land was used as a homestead as far back as the 1800s. Renowned for its surrounding natural splendor, you and your guests will have the opportunity to revel in panoramic views of rolling hills and valleys here.

Facilities and Capacity

Farm to Fist provides your wedding entourage with access to on-site getting ready facilities upon your arrival. These rooms come equipped with an array of practical amenities to help make your pre-aisle preparations flawless. A choice of uncovered and covered outdoor event spaces is at your disposal when deciding where to host your various wedding-day activities. The alfresco ceremony site highlights our natural views as your guests watch you exchange your heartfelt vows. The reception space comfortably accommodates up to 150 people and features a rustic ambiance with ample space for various seating layouts. You and your spouse-to-be can have tents set up in the surrounding areas if you wish to increase the size of your guest list.

The staff at Farm to Fist proudly offer a comprehensive range of wedding-focused services to make your planning process a breeze. Alongside your standard setup and cleanup services, the venue’s owners have some unique opportunities for you to take advantage of. Since the property is part flower farm, you can arrange your entire floral selections directly on-site for maximum convenience. Some of the other services available to you include but are not limited to:

• Beer brewing day
  • Event item rentals
  • Access to outside vendor hires
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,800

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,800

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Event Planning
Lighting/Sound
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Specialty Beer

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Lighting
Tents

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

June
July
August
September

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
November
December
    Megan O. Married on 07/10/2021

Experience

Both Greg and Kaaren were very helpful in the planning process of what we could achieve for our venue dreams of our big day. We laid out the most important things for the day, and they worked with us to check off as many of the things as we could. Wonderful experience!!!
    Molly Married on 06/20/2020

Ideal venue for a countryside wedding!

Our wedding at Farm to Fist was absolutely perfect – we would not have changed it in any way! Greg and Kaaren were wonderful throughout the entire wedding planning process. Their flexibility and support as we navigated changes and uncertainty with the pandemic was amazing. They alleviated the stress of planning during such uncertain times which allowed us to fully relax and enjoy our much-anticipated day when it (finally) arrived. Kaaren’s flowers were gorgeous, better than anything I could have envisioned myself. Greg’s beer was incredible and we enjoyed every last drop. The animals were an absolute hit and so fun to watch (especially the little baby goat and Choppy the pot-bellied pig). I could list a million more reasons Farm to Fist was the ideal place to host our wedding. Because Greg and Kaaren have created such a special place, I never worried whether our guest would enjoy themselves, whether we would have a beautiful backdrop for our photos, whether the vendors would know where to go or what to do, or any of the other many things I was expecting to be worried about on our day. Instead, when I look back on our day, the thing I’ll remember best is holding hands with my husband as we happily danced the night away. To have such precious memories is a priceless gift.
  • Mike
    Mike R. Married on 06/08/2019

The first wedding!

We were their very first wedding but you wouldn't have guessed it. Kaaren and Greg did a marvelous job of making it seem routine. The entire place was magnificent for our special day. We felt so very well cared for and tended to. We truly had one of the most stress free weddings I've ever encountered. Couldn't be happier we had our wedding there! Greg also brewed us two excellent beers for our reception dinner and Kaaren provided gorgeous arrays of flowers. These were just a few of the many ways they easily set themselves apart from other venues. You will not regret booking them!

Pricing

Team

Kaaren Barlow
Kaaren Barlow
Founder/Farmer/Florist

Hello!

My name is Kaaren, and I am one of the founders of Farm to Fist. My passion is growing beautiful flowers and hops for you to enjoy on your big day! I love working with couples to make their vision come to life on our beautiful oasis of a farm. My husband Greg and I have been married for 5 years and have two lovely little girls, and we absolutely love living the adventure of life together!

1780 8th Avenue Hammond, WI, 54015
Location of (Farm to Fist)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding

Wedding Venues