On WeddingWire since 2020
TOURS ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Located in Red Wing, Minnesota, Willow Brooke Farm is a gorgeous new wedding venue that sits on 80 acres of natural splendor. Set in the idyllic hills of Flower Valley, the property was renovated in 2020 and offers comfortable, elegant, and clean spaces for your event. Driving up to this property you are welcomed to a land all of its own. Bask in the rolling hills, frolic in the vineyard or sunflower garden, meet the horses onsite, or lounge in the pavilion outside. When it's time, head indoors to the original Historic Barn dating back to 1873, then to the White Willow Barn for modern conveniences, incredible acoustics, and breathtaking sunset views.
Facilities and Capacity
You can celebrate with up to 300 guests at Willow Brooke Farm. Several indoor and outdoor event spaces are available for your ceremony, including the historic barn, refined courtyard, and romantic vineyard. Walk the property during cocktail hours and enjoy a drink at the pavilion, or take in the rolling hills from the deck. The new White Willow Barn offers the perfect mix of breathtaking views and comfortable, elegant accommodations for a seated dinner, a full bar, and space for dancing the night away. Window-covered walls invite in natural light, with crystal chandeliers and wall sconces taking over when the sun has gone down.
Expansive spaces are available for both the bride and groom before the wedding in the barrel lounge and farmhouse. The farmhouse offers a dedicated room for hair and makeup, as well as three bedrooms which can be available for the bridal party the night of your event.
With its climate-controlled settings, Willow Brooke Farm invites you to celebrate in sophistication and comfort. The team, led by Beccah Risdall, Sales & Event Manager/Owner, and Paula Herman, Sales & Operation Assistant, is dedicated to helping you realize your dream wedding. An onsite cleaning service is available to allow you to focus on enjoying this once-in-a-lifetime day. Tables and chairs are conveniently supplied by the venue.
Willow Brooke Farm is found just an hour south of the cities of St. Paul and Minneapolis, perfect for loved ones who are visiting the state for your celebration. Rochester is even closer, at forty minutes, and Red Wing Regional Airport is a simple 15-minute drive. Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport, meanwhile, is a little over an hour from the barn, well-suited to guests flying in from further away.
ReviewsWrite a review
3 User photos
A Dream Venue!
The Dream Venue!
1. The WBF staff was absolutely incredible to work with. Paula was perfectly on top of invoicing (that’s a big one!). Eva was great to work with to coordinate beverage service. Karna was amazing to answer every little detailed question that we had. Even if she didn’t know the answer, she quickly found out and got back to us. Becca also frequently checked on the girls in the farmhouse during the wedding day to make sure everyone was taken care of. All around, the WBF staff was HIGHLY communicative, approachable, and easy to work with at every turn. Becca has assembled the dream team of venue staff and it shows! Nothing was forgotten, slipped their minds, or fell through the cracks. They worked hard to make sure everything was perfect.
2. In addition to being excellent communicators, another thing we absolutely loved about WBF was their flexibility throughout the entire process. In a nutshell, their staff are “yes” people and are willing to make every reasonable request from the bride and groom happen. They aren’t inflexible and set in one way of doing things. They were very open to our ideas and requests to perfectly curate our wedding day to exactly what we wanted.
3. They also gave us early access to the venue the day before for no charge. Now, keep in mind we had our wedding on a Thursday, so that likely made Wednesday evening access much easier than a weekend wedding. But the fact they didn’t charge us anything to come in the night before to do table setup made both us and our mothers VERY happy. It allowed everyone enjoy the day without the extra step of table setup needing to be done.
4. They had a bunch of caterers to choose from. One of the annoying things about venue hunting was the fact that most venues have a list of 1-2 caterers you’re required to choose from. As most couples know, this can lead to a serious chunk of the wedding budget going to food. While WBF requires you use a caterer from their list, they have an extensive list of approved caterers that work with all kinds of budgets, diet, and preference options. (They also have extensive lists of other vendors, but we only worked with a recommended caterer. We cannot speak to any other vendor on the list).
5. Finally, the property itself is absolutely beautiful. My wife and I both work in the architectural and interior design fields, so having a well designed wedding venue was very important to us. Every place you look on the WBF property has been thoughtfully designed and made beautiful. The vineyard, the pavilion, the barns, etc. are all very well done. Even our photographer said this is a dream venue to shoot at. We could not be happier with how the property looked on the day of our wedding.
All in all, Grace and I don’t have a single ounce of regret with choosing Willow Broke Farm to have our wedding at. From the property, to the staff, and even the weather, they didn’t fail to deliver. We HIGHLY recommend them to any future couple looking for the dream venue!
A Magical Place to Get Married
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?