Faraway Travel Group

Columbia, SC View map

We serve as your Personal Concierge to help you wade through the data-overload of airfare searches, destinations, lodging, and group event travel while tailoring your travel experience with our professional guidance.

All Things Travel! Honeymoon packages, family travel, group cruise, destination packages, all inclusive get-aways, air, concert tickets, theater tickets, sporting event tickets, car rentals, hotels, condos, and passport services.

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Dominican Republic
Hawaii
Mexico
North America

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

Kahlil Married on 01/01/2016
    Sandy, my husband I would like to thank you so much for the travel arrangements you've made for our honeymoon....it was incredible! Excellence Resort in Cancun had everything and more.....all inclusive dining, entertainment, water sports, endless sunshine, and impeccable customer service! I was a little skeptical because all I could imagine was a "spring break" type of atmosphere, but it was nothing like it at our Adults-Only resort. They also offer many tours and excursions.....my husband and I were able to see one of the 7 Wonders of the World....the Pyramid at Chichen Itza! It was so amazing and so beautiful, and we were grateful to have the opportunity to see something so incredible. Thank you again Sandy....you can plan a trip for us any time!
  • Charles
    Charles M. Married on 01/01/2016

Perfect Honeymoon

Sandy is the BEST travel agent in the business. Our perfect Honeymoon was made possible with her expertise and advice. She makes travel easy and fun!

1617 Faraway Drive Columbia, 29223
Location of (Faraway Travel Group)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding