Two Sisters Travel

Columbia, SC View map

Responsive. Knowledgeable. Exceptional Service. This is the Two Sisters Travel difference.

Our boutique travel agency is specialized in helping the overwhelmed & over-inspired plan amazing getaways. When you entrust your honeymoon or destination wedding plans with us you’ll experience personalized service before, during, & after your trip. We have relationships with the top resorts throughout the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, & beyond... which means free room upgrades, free spa credits, & other perks for you!

Plus, enjoy our PRICE GUARANTEE. If you find a lower price online, we’ll match it! You'll never pay more to book with a professional.

Get a No-Obligation Quote Now!

Sign-up for Monthly e-News

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Alaska
North America
Pacific Islands
South America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance

4.7
    Monica Married on 06/09/2017
    Tara with Two Sisters Travel made all of our honeymoon dreams come true! She took all of the stress of planning a vacation (on top of wedding planning) away from us and put together the perfect trip for my husband and I. Everything from the style of the resort, to the room, to the excursion suggestions were perfect for our interests, and we had the best week ever! We will definitely be planning all of our future vacations with TST!
    Taylor Married on 06/03/2017
    Stacy was absolutely fantastic in helping me plan our honeymoon trip to Sandals LaSource in Grenada!
    I found out about them through the Wedding Festivals and attended the dinner event they held, where I was able to learn a lot about the various resorts to help me begin planning and brainstorming where we would like to go. When I was ready to choose a resort and begin planning/booking, Stacy was there every step of the way. She took care of booking our resort and flights, and was invaluable in finding the best deals possible to save us money but still give us the best possible experience. She was very professional in handling the financial end, always communicating and confirming totals prior to making payments on our behalf.
    The booklet we received 1 month out from our trip had all of the information we needed, and Stacy made sure to update us on any potential add-ons or excursions at our resort. She also made sure we knew about anything we would need to book when we arrived (dinner reservations), so thanks to her meticulous attention to all of these important details, we were able to dine at all of the restaurants that we wished and had an excellent selection of reservations because we knew to take care of these things early.

I had never used a travel agent before, but I do not regret my decision to use Two Sisters Travel for our honeymoon. We had absolutely no problems or complaints, and I will definitely go back to Stacy again for all of our future trips.
    Thank you so much for being with us every step of the way and for making this part of wedding planning the most fun and painless!!
    Stephanie Married on 05/20/2017
    My husband and I had a great experience working with Tara! She gave us great recommendations, was extremely patient, and readily available. She was even available during our trip to ensure everything was perfect! I will be using her for any future trips!

Two Sisters Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us share in your special day! I enjoyed working with y'all to plan the perfect honeymoon getaway and look forward to planning more travels in the future. :) ~ Tara

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Two Sisters Travel 1
Gift
With the Two Sisters Travel PRICE GUARANTEE its the the same cost to book your honeymoon package with a professional, as booking it yourself online. If you find a lower price online, we'll match it!**Price match must be exact comparison. Contact us for details**
Two Sisters Travel 2
Gift
As a thank you for your commitment to serving others, Sandals Resorts is offering an ADDITIONAL 10% off the lowest price to Police Officers & Firefighters. Some restrictions do apply, please contact us for details.
Two Sisters Travel 3
Discount
As a thank you for your service, Sandals Resorts is offering an ADDITIONAL 10% off the LOWEST price!! This is available to active & retired members of the U.S. and Canada military, Reserves, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Department of Defense and Canada Department of National Defense.

7001 St Andrews Road #112 Columbia, SC, 29212
Location of (Two Sisters Travel)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding