Fansfavs

New York, NY 10020 Map · Phone number

About Fansfavs

FansFavs has been around since 2007, and has now become one of the most acclaimed online stores for teen prom and special occasion fashions. We are dedicated to providing the most cutting-edge fashion with some of the lowest prices in the entire industry.

Products on FansFavs are being updated faster than most of its competitors, catering to the tastes of different customers. Our fashion team, searches multiple markets to bring only the newest and hottest looks for prom to FansFavs. In addition, we offer a range of homecoming, graduation, sweet 16 and evening dresses. We proudly carry more dresses than any other online retailer and offer you the largest selection on one website so you can find the perfect dress for every event.

FansFavs's team draws on rich experience and great passion on providing fashionable perfect dresses for women from the ages of 18-28.

US Website: https://www.fansfavs.com/

White Homecoming Dress

78 Reviews for Fansfavs

Ava Sorensen · Married on 01/15/2019

I loved the dress

Just received my dress today. I was really hesitant about buying a dress from FansFavs but it was the best decision I ever made. I now have the perfect dress for senior prom and the fit is perfect! I definitely recommend this dress.

Nellie Huggins · Married on 12/27/2018

have received my dress yesterday

have received my dress yesterday ,i can't love it more ,Thank you so much! It is very beautiful and fits great on me!!!! If you are not sure and still hesitate....I would say, GO FOR IT! You will not regret, it is EXACTLY the same as pics, even more beautiful in person! I love my prom dress very much!

• Joanne

Joanne Crouch · Married on 12/26/2018

I love my dress

This dress fit perfect and I love the color and the material. The service was excellent and very fast. I would recommend FansFavs to family and friends even people I don't know. This product was just what I needed and work well for myself. Thank you for your great service!!

Award

Fansfavs FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Full Customization, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Formal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes
  • What is your return policy? Partial Sale