65 East Route 70, Marlton, NJ 08053 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

Family & Co.

6 Reviews for Family & Co.

• Danielle

Danielle Mollure · Getting married on 08/14/2020

Great Jeweler!

Family & co. jewelers has been on my radar since I fell in love with Verragio rings over 10 years ago. their collection in store to view is wonderful. I am beyond happy with my dream Verragio ring & can’t wait to be back at the next trunk show to purchase the marching band. Everyone we’ve worked with in this jeweler has been helpful, welcoming & friendly.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Everyone here was so friendly and treated us like family. They made me feel comfortable and welcome as we tried on rings multiple times we went. We purchased our engagement ring here and will be going back for our bands as well! I highly recommend this place.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Caitlin · Married on 07/14/2013

Everyone that works at Family Jewelers is so friendly and attentive. They helped us out in deciding what type of wedding bands we should get. They also helped us make a tough decision with our rings. We originally wanted to use my parents rings and have them melted down to make two new rings. The idea was a wonderful one, but with our strict wedding budget and trying to afford the other things that comes with paying for a wedding, they steered us at more affordable yet elegant wedding bands. They never once pressured us into getting something we wouldn't be able to afford. We both love our bands and are happy that we chose Family Jewelers! I would highly recommend Family Jewelers for all of your Jewelry Needs!

Sent on 07/29/2013