1064 Union St, Manchester, NH 03104 Map · Phone number

About falco photography

I always work closely with my clients to make sure that their personal vision is captured in photographs. This combined with my flexible approach is the core of our mutual success.

My style is typically non-intrusive photojournalistic, but where appropriate classic styles are used. All of my work is created and delivered in very high resolution digital format and I provide shared copyright to the images with your ready to print pictues on discs. I will also provide you an on line gallery to view, forward, and purchase prints. As an option (you do NOT need to purchase an album from me), I have reasonably priced album choices if you’d like. As an exciting alternative to traditional albums I am offering the Storybook. The Storybook is a professionally published (the same as something you’d purchase in a bookstore) hardbound book with dust jacket . These are offered a la carte to meet your needs and budget.

I am a board member of a regional New England Photography group, and I keep current by attending professional seminars and workshops.

Here is a partial list of places where I have photographed events. This gives a representation of settings, although your wedding or event might be somewhere else, I have probably worked somewhere similar…

Hampshire House Wedding Boston
Boston College Wedding Chestnut Hill MA
Charles River Esplanade Wedding Boston MA
Windsor Club Waban Bat Mitzvah MA
Highland Country Club Wedding Attleboro MA

Please see my website for more information, galleries, and pricing.

• Millyard Studios
  • Lexi Foster Photography
  • Kreativ Studios
  • Joe Martin Photography

6 Reviews for falco photography

• jlstewie02

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2019

Mr. Falco was exactly what I was looking for- I wanted to have all of my pictures to be digital so I would be able to receive them all on a cd or dvd and make my own albums. He did exactly that, and the best part is that I have every shot that was taken at my wedding; I didn't have to pick and choose the shots I liked, never to see the others again. Mr. Falco's photography is mostly photojournalistic style, which is great for capturing moments that you otherwise may not have seen. He also does formal pictures, and all of ours came out fantastic. The price is great for the quailty of photographs that you receive- much more affordable then any other photographer I could find. You are also able to order great quality prints and albums at a great price. I could not have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 03/30/2008

Jessie · Married on 07/20/2013

Bob did an awesome job with our wedding photography. He was there early to take pictures before the wedding (not even part of our contract) and flexible about how late to stay. I didn't plan out many photo ideas, but Bob had tons of ideas for us and he ended up capturing more great shots than I could have imagined. Our pictures turned out fantastic. He had them posted online while we were still on our honeymoon and mailed us our disc within two weeks.

Sent on 08/05/2013
  • I

Ina · Married on 08/25/2012

Kudos to Bob Falco!! He is really a fantastic photographer. Very very happy with the quality of pictures and also the fact that we have all the copy rights to everything. He did not miss any part of our wedding and was very responsive, flexible. In fact he also stayed extra to make sure all the moments were captured after his time was up. Thank you Bob!!

Sent on 11/03/2012

• Locomotion DJ Productions Wedding DJs

If you want a creative, non intrusive photographer than Bob is your guy! I have worked with Bob on many occasions and he is by far the best. I refer him to all of my family and friends..

• Jane E. Rokes, NH Justice of the Peace / Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Bob and I have worked together at Cathedral of the Pines in Rindge, New Hampshire. You'll see samples of his photos on my website www.janerokesjustice @wetpaint.com. He is a true professional and very easy to work with. I highly recommend him!.

• 1064 Union St Manchester, NH, 03104 See on map
    Location of (falco photography)