Fairy Godmother Bridal

• Red Lotus Artistry
  • Amor Amor Beauty
  • GG Artistry Team

14 Reviews for Fairy Godmother Bridal

I don't even know where to start. Mo Bowers, Kate Rodriguez, and the team saved my wedding day, there's not a single other vendor that I am more grateful for. They did my hair and make up.

My wedding planner recommended Fairy Godmother Bridal nearly 9 months before my wedding planning process started and when I emailed them, I got a quote back that seemed significantly more expensive than others (in retrospect, it's absolutely not, you get what you pay for). So fast forward and over the 9 months, I had 3 different make up trials, 3 different hair trials and a week before my wedding, I am STILL not happy with the hair and make up artists I've chosen. At this point, I've also spent WAY more money than I would have if I had just gone with FGB in the first place.

Anyway, so the week before my wedding, my wedding planner recommends Fairy Godmother Bridal again as I mention how I don't love my hair stylist or make up artist. Mo Bowers introduces me to Kate Rodriguez, who is amazingly talented at doing hair. So, my 4th hair trial a week before my wedding, I finally found a hair stylist I loved and quickly booked Kate for hair for my wedding day.

At this point, I'm still keeping my original make up artist, who I was not happy with for several reasons, but thinking it would be okay. Fast forward to day of my wedding at 6:30 am, my old make up artist emails something like "if you insist I come, I'll be there". I'm freaking out, but again FGB sent an new amazingly talented Make up artist, who i didn't even have a trial with, but was above and beyond the best artist I had tried.

I felt beautiful on my wedding day and had not a single regret for hair or make up like I did in all the trials. You spend so many thousands on every other service for the wedding, go with an "expensive" make up / hair artist that might be a $100 or $200 more, it's so so worth it to look and feel your best and you'll have these pictures for a lifetime.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Emily · Married on 12/12/2009

Mo did my hair and makeup for both my wedding rehearsal and wedding day, as well as my bridesmaid's hair and makeup. She did an amazing job!!! I looked perfect for my big day and got tons of compliments, as did my bridesmaids. She's a blast to talk to (seemed like we were old friends) and went out of her way to keep my wedding day stress-free. She even had one of her assistants run a last minute errand for me. She's absolutely fabulous and I highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/09/2010

Dian · Married on 12/05/2009

Mo is awesome! She is not only professional but a great makeup and hair stylist. She asked the right questions to truely understand what hair style and look my daughter wanted for her wedding. She is fun to work with and pull together a team for your whole wedding party. My daughter and I thought she was wonderful and would and have recommended her to others. Thanks again for the great job. Dian Dorsey

Sent on 02/07/2010

• PO Box 595474 Dallas, 75359 See on map
    Location of (Fairy Godmother Bridal)