Face and Lash Bar

Pensacola, FL View map

Chanda Garrison is a licensed esthetician and certified NovaLash eyelash extensionist who has been working in the industry for over three years. Brenda Garrison is a licensed cosmetologist and has been working in the industry for over 13 years.

We serve the GulfCoast Panhandle, PA, and NJ with on location or mobile services. We provide skincare, NovaLash eyelash extensions, hair, and makeup services for weddings and special events. Packages are available for facial servies as well to ensure you look and feel your best on your wedding day!

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$55

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$45

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$40

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair Removal
Makeup
Spa
Group Discounts
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Rosalind Married on 03/14/2015
    Chanda did a great job on my lashes. She was very professional and provided a great service at a great price. I will be seeing her again for sure. I would recommend her to anyone looking to enhance their eyelashes without the messiness of the strips.
    Brooke Married on 04/06/2013
    I was soo grateful to find Face and Lash Bar, Chanda was a true god send! Given that I was having a destination wedding in Pensacola I was nervous about finding the right esthetician for my big day. Chanda was very professional, patient, creative and delivered on every request that I had, from testing different mascara's, blush and eyeliners. I'm not an everyday make-up person, but each trial application appeared natural with a pop of glamour. On my wedding day she was awesome! She arched my eyebrows perfectly and the make-up made me glow soo beautifully and truly complimented and enhanced my natural attributes. I can't wait to come back to the Pensacola area to have some other services done.
    Janet M. Married on 02/26/2013
    Chanda is a total professional! Her product knowledge and application of lashes is the absolute best! She is always happy to accommodate my schedule either in my home or in her salon. She is the type of person that makes you feel very comfortable from the get go.
    Brides, this is an exceptional product that will not only give you those beautiful lashes for your wedding day, they will take you through your Honeymoon and beyond!

Janet Marie

4400 Bayou Blvd, Unit 47C-1 Pensacola, 32503
Location of (Face and Lash Bar)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding