54 North St, Madison, NJ 07940 Map · Phone number

About Fabiana Skubic Photography

Hi! I'm Fabiana. I love creating beautiful, bright and joyful images but more importantly, I love serving couples on one of the greatest days of their lives! Your wedding photographs will tell a beautiful and unique story. I want you to look at them and relive every joyful moment, even the ones you might have missed.

Follow Fabiana Skubic Photography on

Fabiana Skubic Photography 7
  • Greice

Greice · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Amazing and fun experience

Fabiana was amazing since my first contact with her. She was very professional, and easy going.
    I loved how I got the contract on my email, signed electronically, paid thru my bank account. Such a simple and great process! I was impressed with her organization!
    She was very helpful on guiding us on what to wear for our engagement section. She was often communicating with me to make sure I made to the right location. She arrived at the place before us to to find the perfect spots for the picture. She delivered the gallery earlier than expect.
    Fabiana has an amazing personality which helped us greatly. We felt very comfortable with her and had such a great time doing the pictures. Loved every single picture that she sent to me.

Fabiana Skubic Photography 8

Thayrine · Married on 11/17/2018

We loved everything!

Fabiana and Jon are an awesome team! We couldn't be happier with our photos and have received non-stop compliments on them.

Going with Fabiana was the best decision that we could ever have made. Our wedding was a destination wedding in Cancun, and long before the event itself Fabiana was there to assist with all of the questions / concerns that we had.

They became our friends. They were there for anything we needed. Our guests loved them and they keep talking about how cool they are. My single friends said that they wouldn't accept a different photographer for their future weddings than Fabi and John. We are just so grateful for everything they did for us. Besides their awesome work, I can say that they are amazing people too!

Kenisha · Married on 11/10/2018

Fabiana did a beautiful job with my engagement photos! All of my family and friends commented on how absolutely stunning they were. I'm beyond thrilled with the end result! She has a gift.

Fabiana Skubic Photography 9

Fabiana Skubic Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 54 North St Madison, New Jersey, 07940 See on map