10610 Westgate Club Dr, Raleigh, NC 27617 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Fabiana Skubic Photography

Hi! I'm Fabiana. I love creating beautiful, bright and joyful images but more importantly, I love serving couples on one of the greatest days of their lives! Your wedding photographs will tell a beautiful and unique story. I want you to look at them and relive every joyful moment, even the ones you might have missed.

Follow Fabiana Skubic Photography on

Fabiana Skubic Photography 7
  • Greice

Greice · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing and fun experience

Fabiana was amazing since my first contact with her. She was very professional, and easy going.
    I loved how I got the contract on my email, signed electronically, paid thru my bank account. Such a simple and great process! I was impressed with her organization!
    She was very helpful on guiding us on what to wear for our engagement section. She was often communicating with me to make sure I made to the right location. She arrived at the place before us to to find the perfect spots for the picture. She delivered the gallery earlier than expect.
    Fabiana has an amazing personality which helped us greatly. We felt very comfortable with her and had such a great time doing the pictures. Loved every single picture that she sent to me.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Fabiana Skubic Photography 8

Meredith Williams · Married on 08/10/2019

She was the highlight of our wedding vendor experience.

Fabiana Skubic was the highlight of our wedding vendor experience. I cannot express how thankful I am to have found her. We had our engagement session as well as wedding photos done by her and my husband and I absolutely love all the photos. She is one of the nicest and most encouraging people you will ever meet. She put everyone at ease on our wedding day and she treated our family members and friends with so much kindness.
    If there's anything you should spend money on, it's a photographer. Photos last forever, and choosing Fabi was the best decision we made for our wedding. We highly recommended her. I could not have imagined a more perfect photography experience for our wedding. Thank you so much.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/04/2019

The absolute BEST wedding photographer!

Fabi is literally the absolute BEST wedding photographer in every sense of the word! She is not only an outstanding photographer, but truly provides her vision, creativity, and every ounce of patience, kindness and support to your wedding experience. As soon as we met with her a year before our wedding, we knew she was the perfect fit for our style. She will help guide you through the engagement shoot process with ease, happily and super quickly answer any questions that come up in the planning process and grace your wedding day with her positive spirit and extraordinary talent. She is truly a gem in all that she does! Our entire wedding party, family and friends even noticed how professional, courteous and organized she was front start to finish on our wedding day. Our pictures went so smoothly and she truly put us at ease with her calm, fun, and positive presence. We thank Fabi and her excellent second photographer Monika for their outstanding work in capturing the most beautiful moments of the day. Everyone has commented on on how gorgeous our wedding photos came out and we could not agree more! Thank you Fabi for capturing our day is such a special way and for contributing so very much to our entire wedding experience! We are so grateful for your work and want to tell every newly engaged couple you are the BEST out there!!! With love, Xoxo - Christina and Justin Fullerton

Sent on 07/04/2019

Fabiana Skubic Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 10610 Westgate Club Dr Raleigh, NC, 27617 See on map