10610 Westgate Club Dr, Raleigh, NC 27617 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Fabiana Skubic Photography

Hi! I'm Fabiana. I love creating beautiful, bright and joyful images but more importantly, I love serving couples on one of the greatest days of their lives! Your wedding photographs will tell a beautiful and unique story. I want you to look at them and relive every joyful moment, even the ones you might have missed.

Follow Fabiana Skubic Photography on

Fabiana Skubic Photography 7
  • Greice

Greice · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Amazing and fun experience

Fabiana was amazing since my first contact with her. She was very professional, and easy going.
    I loved how I got the contract on my email, signed electronically, paid thru my bank account. Such a simple and great process! I was impressed with her organization!
    She was very helpful on guiding us on what to wear for our engagement section. She was often communicating with me to make sure I made to the right location. She arrived at the place before us to to find the perfect spots for the picture. She delivered the gallery earlier than expect.
    Fabiana has an amazing personality which helped us greatly. We felt very comfortable with her and had such a great time doing the pictures. Loved every single picture that she sent to me.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Fabiana Skubic Photography 8
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/04/2019

The absolute BEST wedding photographer!

Fabi is literally the absolute BEST wedding photographer in every sense of the word! She is not only an outstanding photographer, but truly provides her vision, creativity, and every ounce of patience, kindness and support to your wedding experience. As soon as we met with her a year before our wedding, we knew she was the perfect fit for our style. She will help guide you through the engagement shoot process with ease, happily and super quickly answer any questions that come up in the planning process and grace your wedding day with her positive spirit and extraordinary talent. She is truly a gem in all that she does! Our entire wedding party, family and friends even noticed how professional, courteous and organized she was front start to finish on our wedding day. Our pictures went so smoothly and she truly put us at ease with her calm, fun, and positive presence. We thank Fabi and her excellent second photographer Monika for their outstanding work in capturing the most beautiful moments of the day. Everyone has commented on on how gorgeous our wedding photos came out and we could not agree more! Thank you Fabi for capturing our day is such a special way and for contributing so very much to our entire wedding experience! We are so grateful for your work and want to tell every newly engaged couple you are the BEST out there!!! With love, Xoxo - Christina and Justin Fullerton

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Photographer!

I'll start my review by saying "BEST INVESTMENT EVER, WORTH EVERY PENNY."
    Fabi was a sweetheart from the moment we first met, she was so attentive to get to know how my husband and I met, our love story, and all of our hopes and dreams for our wedding day. I was fully confident that my wedding would be captured exactly as I had always imagined with Fabi as my photographer! I did not even had to second guess. I honestly cannot say enough about Fabi, our family and friends were also amazed by her professionalism and personality. At our engagement shooting, both my husband and I were very apprehensive since it started to pour few hours before our shooting but Fabi managed to make us feel at easy, she brightened the mood when it started to rain; barely did I know she had a clear umbrella that we could use as a prop and also to protect us from getting wet:) the pictures with the umbrellas turned out to be one of my favorites.
    I also did a boudoir session to surprise my husband on our wedding day. Let me tell, I am NOT confident at all and playing sexy is NOT part of my personality but Fabi changed the scene completely, she made me feel so comfortable as if posing in lingerie wasn't a big deal LOL. I was so worried about how the pictures would turn out because, again, I'm not the most confident person, but oh boy! the pictures were AMAZING!
    Fabi created a timeline for the day, which was a huge help, so we knew what to expect and did not waste time having to find a family member.
    Finally, at our wedding day, she did what she knows best, made me feel calm and was so helpful. She captured candid pictures, she will not ask you to pose for cheesy pictures and she will listen to any concern you have, if you don't like a particular angle or anything that you prefer. Fabi's pictures are very soft, romantic, and elegant. You will not see any fake filters at all, her pictures are simply DREAMY, it truly looks like those pictures you'd see on Pinterest (I'm a Pinterest obsessed, so trust me!).
    Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how beautiful our pictures are. I am very picky for pictures hehe but I can honestly say, I LOVED ALL THE PICTURES, no exception! Do yourself a favor and hire her for your event, you will not regret. I am so happy we chose Fabiana, I would not want it any other way.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Fabiana Skubic Photography 22

Fabiana Skubic Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 10610 Westgate Club Dr Raleigh, NC, 27617 See on map