5148 Audrey Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46254 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About F.M. Entertainment

F.M. Entertainment is an exclusive/boutique wedding entertainment company based in Indianapolis. We have a unique approach to weddings that isn't like any other DJ you will speak with. If you're looking for an outstandingly successful wedding day full of laughter, tears (the good kind), fun and memories you would NEVER expect could be created at your wedding, you've come to the right place, so get excited because your wedding will not be cookie-cutter, run of the mill, or average and I can't wait to tell you how we can make that happen for you!

F.M. Entertainment weddings are centered around four core philosophies:

1. It's all about love. Your wedding isn't about music, lights, food, decor, photos or any of the other things you may think! It's about the love you share with your fiance and the love that all your guests share for you. When you have a master of ceremonies who understands that, amazing and UNIQUE memories can be created!

2. Breaking the mold. Your wedding WILL NOT be like your sister's or friend's wedding. F.M. Entertainment will put your fingerprints on every page of your event to create an event that will stand out in you AND your guest's memories for years and years.

3. Quality over quantity. Unlike others, I don't cram as many weddings as I can into the weekends. I prefer to only do one wedding per weekend. This means I focus 100% of my energy and expertise on YOUR wedding.

4. Small moments, big memories. This is one of the main ways F.M. Entertainment separates itself from everyone else. Your wedding will be filled will amazing moments like your cake cutting, first dance etc. and those moments are all important, but every bride and groom will also get those moments. I actively look for ways to CREATE moments you would NEVER imagine could be done at a wedding! Don't believe me? Check the reviews here and on my website at www.djadamlongworth/fan-mail

Experience

F.M. Entertainment is a professional wedding and special event DJ located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
I started my career as a karaoke DJ in 2006 and as a wedding DJ in 2010. As of 2020, F.M. Entertainment has been a part of over 320 weddings! With my unique talents and skills, your guests will be more than observers; they will be a part of your celebration!

The musical entertainment I provide will set your event apart. I want to create moments for every couple and guest to experience each and every moment of the big event. Services include:

• Unlimited consultations
  • Available via text or phone call
  • Ceremony music and microphones
Handsome men
Handsome men
The first dance is always magic
The first dance is always magic
Yet another thank you note!
Yet another thank you note!
dance 1 51 977557 160200738833362

6 Reviews for F.M. Entertainment

Andrew F. · Married on 03/26/2021

Would not recommend anyone else but F.M

When we first spoke with Adam, we had zero idea what to expect. As the meetings went on you start to think "is this what I want in a DJ? Is what he doing too much? Can we just say no to some of this?" Trust us, you will ask. The best advice I can give is fight that urge.

Adam worked very hard to create what was a memorable day with zero issues. The stories, the speeches, the music, the timeline, everything. My favorite thing he did was take control because ultimately the timeline moves on his pace since he controls everything. I would not have changed anything he did and will always encourage Adam and his company.

His love story that he will help form will do nothing but spotlight the forever love you and your significant other will share. He is not just DJing and emceeing an event, he is creating the memories that you will share and talk about forever.

Thank you for the love story, the entertainment, the direction, and ability to mold this event into something that will never be forgotten.

Love, FranDrew

Sent on 04/19/2021

Beth G. · Married on 09/12/2020

Recommend!

We definitely give DJ Adam 5 stars. I wanted a Disney fairytale wedding and our guests all thought it was beautiful and some told us it was like actually being immersed in a fairytale. I had some out of the box ideas that Adam worked hard to accommodate to. I told Adam what I wanted for my wedding and he made it happen for us, by keeping everything flowing, making the entrances and everything look good, and being there for me when I needed something. He took my dream and ran with it, adding very nice touches. And it was so nice having him run the show and playing the songs we had chosen for different things, like cake cutting. Not to give too much info away, but he also likes to surprise brides and grooms in little special ways. We are very lucky to have gotten DJ Adam and now I'm convinced you can't have a wedding without him.

Sent on 10/06/2020

F.M. Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1800
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 500
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Real Wedding

• 5148 Audrey Ave. Indianapolis, IN, 46254 See on map
    317-516-0279 (Phone number)
    Location of (F.M. Entertainment)