F.M. Entertainment Reviews

Indianapolis, IN
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

Kristie O. Married on 08/21/2021

The Best DJ in the business!!

I cannot recommend FM Entertainment enough! Adam and David did such an amazing job! It was such a blessing that I was able to book Adam for my August 21st wedding only 3 months prior. Thankfully he had a cancellation and I was able to grab the date! Our schedules are insanely hectic and my husband and I juggle two houses in two different states, therefore it made in person meetings difficult. But that did not hold Adam back from helping us plan and organize our wedding! Adam is not your every day run of the mill wedding DJ. He is passionate about his clients and his job and he customizes his services to your request. Although we never met in person, by the time our wedding day came, I felt that I had known Adam forever! And David, whom I had never spoke with, was so personable, friendly, and so fun to work with! Our friends and family are still raving about how awesome and unique our reception was and how much they enjoyed FM Entertainment. My daughter told Adam at the end of the night that she wanted him to be her wedding DJ! LOL, she is only 13 but I have no doubt that Adam will still be doing his thing and making couples dreams comes true for years to come! The day and evening was perfect and Adam was a huge part in making it the best day of our lives!!
    Meaghan L. Married on 08/14/2021

Outstanding!

I will start out by saying when first speaking with Adam something that confuses me was the title “master of ceremonies.” Let me tell you, after having him dj our wedding I now fully understand! Adam only had two weeks to plan our wedding after our original dj canceled. I was panicked, and thought my wedding was screwed. Well it turns out that it was a blessing in disguise! Adam’s attention to detail might seem like a lot, but trust me it’s all worth it! He made sure every last thing was planned and executed it smoothly! I can promise you, if you are reading reviews looking for a dj you have found the one! This is your sign! Let him help you make your wedding day as wonderful as he made mine! I will end this by saying on Mine and Adam’s last chat before the wedding I asked him for one thing. A kick A** wedding, and he delivered ten fold!

F.M. Entertainment's reply:

Awww That's awesome! I had so much fun with you and your guests-even Jordan! LMAO I'm so happy you had an amazing time!
  • Traci
    Traci L. Married on 06/12/2021

Adam goes above and beyond to meet (and exceed!) your expectations!

We had the pleasure of working with Adam for our June 12th wedding. I will admit, I was a bit nervous at first as I had never heard of a Master of Ceremonies, but after the very first conversation I ever had with Adam, it was very clear that he is in fact, a master of his craft. Adam took the time to get to know John and I as people and not as dollar signs as we experienced before we found Adam. Adam listened and took notes about things we wanted out of our experience with him. The creative touches he adds to your wedding are unlike any wedding I’ve experienced. Our guests loved the customized intros for our bridal party. It was so much fun to watch their reactions to things we wrote about them! His Love Story Presentation is where he really hits a home run. Getting to hear what my husband wrote about me and our journey to the alter, and him getting to hear my version, was one of my favorite moments of the night. Our guests where in tears one moment, to side splitting laughter the next. I couldn’t have imagined my wedding day being as perfect as it was without Adam.
    Andrew F. Married on 03/26/2021

Would not recommend anyone else but F.M

When we first spoke with Adam, we had zero idea what to expect. As the meetings went on you start to think "is this what I want in a DJ? Is what he doing too much? Can we just say no to some of this?" Trust us, you will ask. The best advice I can give is fight that urge.

Adam worked very hard to create what was a memorable day with zero issues. The stories, the speeches, the music, the timeline, everything. My favorite thing he did was take control because ultimately the timeline moves on his pace since he controls everything. I would not have changed anything he did and will always encourage Adam and his company.

His love story that he will help form will do nothing but spotlight the forever love you and your significant other will share. He is not just DJing and emceeing an event, he is creating the memories that you will share and talk about forever.

Thank you for the love story, the entertainment, the direction, and ability to mold this event into something that will never be forgotten.

Love, FranDrew
    Beth G. Married on 09/12/2020

Recommend!

We definitely give DJ Adam 5 stars. I wanted a Disney fairytale wedding and our guests all thought it was beautiful and some told us it was like actually being immersed in a fairytale. I had some out of the box ideas that Adam worked hard to accommodate to. I told Adam what I wanted for my wedding and he made it happen for us, by keeping everything flowing, making the entrances and everything look good, and being there for me when I needed something. He took my dream and ran with it, adding very nice touches. And it was so nice having him run the show and playing the songs we had chosen for different things, like cake cutting. Not to give too much info away, but he also likes to surprise brides and grooms in little special ways. We are very lucky to have gotten DJ Adam and now I'm convinced you can't have a wedding without him.
    Aaron B. Married on 06/09/2018

Aaron and Julie

From Julie:
    Wow! Where do I even began. Working with Adam was the best decision we could have made when picking a DJ for our wedding. To say he went above and beyond to make our day/night special is an understatement. Adam not only was our DJ he was also our coordinator. He made sure everything flowed perfectly together. If you have a million questions he’s there to answer 24/7 it seems like. His site is easy to work with and also gives you help when picking/choosing songs for those special moments. He’s not a DJ that sits back and plays music. He’s making sure you and your guest are having the time of their lives the whole night. And he makes it fun and interesting. He had a few surprises for us during our wedding and we were shocked! He sure knew how to make the party have fun on the dance floor. My special moment that Adam did for me was my father-daughter dance. I got married on the 9th anniversary of my dad’s passing. I saw everyone was having a good time dancing and I was worried about bringing people down from having fun for that special moment for me so I called it off. Well, Adam was not letting the night end without playing the song and recognizing my dad. He said he wasn’t worried about bringing the life of the party down. The song was played and it was a beautiful moment and then everyone went right back to dancing and having fun! I can’t thank him enough for making that special moment happen. Adam, I can’t thank you enough for your awesome services. You rock, man!
    From Aaron:
    Prior to choosing Adam as our DJ, we had spoke to a few others but we weren’t really impressed, something was missing. Once we met with Adam we both knew that he’s who we wanted to hire for our big day. Adam isn’t there to just show up and play music, he’s the textbook example of an entertainer, there was not one dull moment throughout the night. He did a great job of keeping our guests busy during the time between the ceremony and reception. We started the night with a few “ice-breaker,” games to heighten the mood and our guests had a blast. His song selection was perfect, we had a full dance floor almost the entire night. Adam also helped us keep a timeline of the entire day/night to ensure that everything flowed as smooth as possible. Most importantly, Adam is extremely professional. We can’t thank you enough for all of your hard work!
    Megan Married on 10/01/2017
    F.M. Entertainment DJ'ed and Emceed my wedding on October 1st, 2017. We had originally hired another dj, but after a few incidents with him, we decided to hire Adam instead. He went above and beyond all of our expectations. He helped us with a timeline, and was in constant contact with us about our special day. He included some special moments that I would not have gotten with the first DJ we hired. I couldn't have dreamed of a better person to make sure our day went off without a hitch. I'm so thankful for F.M Entertainment and Adam!
    Megan O. Married on 10/01/2017

Best Master of Ceremonies

Part 1

Everyone that my husband and I booked for our special day was an absolute dream to work with, but I seriously cannot even imagine how things would have gone without Adam from F.M. Entertainment! We had booked another DJ previously, and things looked like they were going downhill fast with him. Adam saw that I had booked him, and immediately tried to make sure I knew everything to make the best choice for either keeping the DJ or looking elsewhere. We tried to uphold with our contract with the initial DJ, but it just wasn’t working. I asked Adam if he could still cover our day, and luckily he could. Adam helped us make up a timeline, and it took a ton of pressure off of us. The day of the wedding, Adam showed up on time and came to my bridal suite to assure me that everything was on track, and reminded me to relax. He played Disney songs while warming up, which was perfect! My kids enjoyed the music while everyone was getting ready. And while Adam didn’t know this, the music was calming to me too. My grandma who raised me passed away a few years back, and she LOVED Disney movies. It helped me remember that she was still there with me. I cannot say how thankful I am that we booked with him. He took our special day and made it so much more memorable!

Part 2

I do not even want to imagine what our wedding would have been like had we kept our first DJ. I cannot thank you enough. You exceeded what we’d ever dreamed of. You captured our dream wedding within your microphone, and have given us the absolute best memories.

Thank you from two helpless romantics,
    The Osborns