EZ Video Productions

150 Quarry Street, Unit 211, Quincy, MA 02169 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 1

About EZ Video Productions

EZ Video Productions is a wedding videography business based in Quincy, Massachusetts. With several years worth of experience in the industry, they have ample know-how to create the sort of wedding film you have always wanted. Offering a fully personalized service, they make sure that it is modified to provide a remarkable customer experience.

With a diverse range of services available, EZ Video Productions are able to provide something to suit all manner of requirements. These professional can ensure that your entire day is documented in a way that does the celebration justice. If you would like to a highlight reel of the ceremony ready to play during the reception, they can produce this for you. Perhaps you would like to receive one of their tailor-made videos about your relationship - if so, they are more than delighted to provide it.

Their high-definition videos are designed to produce stunning results that are as visually enthralling as they are emotionally fulfilling.

Additionally, they are able to work using four different styles (cinematic, documentary, short form, and storytelling). This allows them to craft distinctive films that showcase your day how it was intended to be recorded. Other services available include:

• Multiple cameras

EZ Video Productions 1
  • Y

Yoreidy Mora · Married on 09/01/2018

Pleasure to work with!

I came across a beautiful wedding video I’ve seen on Facebook, and I immediately fell in love with how everything was so well put together, I immediately send EZvideoproductions a message and was so pleased to hear they were available on my date! They are such a pleasure to work with, so nice, very attentive, asked what we would like to see be done on our big day. We did the first look and I am so glad they were able to capture it and also having your entire wedding videographed, because i can look back at that day and relive it. I highly recommend them, you won’t regret it. Thank you so much again :)

Sent on 01/09/2019
    EZ Video Productions 2

EZ Video Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Yoreidy! You and Paul Michael are incredible couple and we had a great pleasure working with you!

Allison Shaw · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely unbelievable

I cannot say enough about EZ productions. They exceeded all expectations that my husband and I had when booking a wedding videographer (not to mention, we booked them roughly two weeks before the big day!) Victoria and Garry went above and beyond on all aspects! They were in constant contact with us, asking for our opinions and what we wanted to see in a video. They were the only videographer we talked to that asked, rather than told us what to expect. Then, come the day of our wedding, they were everywhere! They caught moments that we didn't even know happened, which are some of my favorite shots. I seriously could go on and on about them, and to be honest, I do! I tell everyone about the services they provided and I cannot even begin to tell you how many times we have heard, "that is the best wedding video I have ever seen!" & Truthfully, we couldnt agree more (even if we are a little biased!)

Aside from the pre-day communication and day of services, EZ productions sent us our video not even a week after our big day. We were enjoying our honeymoon when we surprisingly received note that our highlights were complete and ready for viewing! Can you believe that?! I still honestly cant.

A few weeks ago we received our full length video and it was a nice surpise to watch how our whole day unfolded, from someone elses point of view. They captured every single detail from start to finish.

Victoria and Garry, thank you for everything. You two are truly amazing! Anyone who books with you is insanely lucky. We can't wait to share our experience with many future couples and hopefully see you in the future at a family or friends wedding! Thanks again, you guys are unbelievable in all aspects! We love you!

Sent on 12/05/2018

EZ Video Productions's reply:

Allison, thank you so much for this incredible message! It was great working with you! You and Brennen are an amazing couple and we wish you long years of happiness and never-ending love! Can't wait to see you in the near future!

Award

EZ Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• EZ Video Productions 1
    15% OFF FOR ALL JULY 2019 WEDDINGS AND DRONE FREE

BOOK OUR VIDEO SERVICES FOR YOUR JULY 2019 WEDDING AND RECEIVE A 15% DISCOUNT OF ANY OF OUR PACKAGES AND A BONUS RECEIVE OUR DRONE COVERAGE FREE OF CHARGE!

• 150 Quarry Street, Unit 211 Quincy, MA, 02169 See on map